Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Josh, Regarding Drunk Killer
It is none of your buissness. It does not affect you. Nobody here has to play nice with you. You are not entitled to anything. You don't even own a legitimate copy of Css. This is whatever bison wants it to be. This is a video game. This is not real life. This is not government. We let you talk because you are acting like a child demanding answers for questions that you deserve none. If you have a problem with how this server is run, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK. Your options,

1) Quit WL and make your own server.
2) Find a different community
3) Accept this community for what it is and enjoy it because it is one of the best.
4) Disagree with how its run but learn to respect admins. You have broken a few rules already,

1. Do not respond to other ban appeals unless you've been given prior permission or have something valuable to contribute.

^ is a rule.

This is not a democracy. If you think you are entitled to something call the police and tell them your rights are being infringed on this forum and see what they say.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
can someone tell me wtf is going on here? drunk got banned, but for what?
I just to let everyone knowing that that thread was made while I was sleeping. Also, as you said Josh, "I Dont likie you DRUNK KILLER, but I dont hate you" same from me, I actually like fighting with you and I was surprised when I saw that thread made by YOU. Also, all I want is an answer HERE. And thanks for all the think I should be unbanned, but let's no celebrate before Bison or one of the Head Admins to give the final answer.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
pTK, post: 68215, member: 2725 Wrote:This is not a democracy. If you think you are entitled to something call the police and tell them your rights are being infringed on this forum and see what they say.

Hmm, maybe I will, just for yucks. I'll record the call and post it here.
Somebody has finally made an appropriate flame thread! It's about time...

pTK, post: 68215, member: 2725 Wrote:It is none of your buissness. It does not affect you. Nobody here has to play nice with you. You are not entitled to anything. You don't even own a legitimate copy of Css. This is whatever bison wants it to be. This is a video game. This is not real life. This is not government. We let you talk because you are acting like a child demanding answers for questions that you deserve none. If you have a problem with how this server is run, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK. Your options,

1) Quit WL and make your own server.
3) Accept this community for what it is and enjoy it because it is one of the best.
4) Disagree with how its run but learn to respect admins. You have broken a few rules already,

1. Do not respond to other ban appeals unless you've been given prior permission or have something valuable to contribute.

^ is a rule.

This is not a democracy. If you think you are entitled to something call the police and tell them your rights are being infringed on this forum and see what they say.

You suck at Counter Strike.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

There's no reasoning with josh, he's impervious to logic. For some reason he thinks he should get to tell the staff how to punish people, and that he deserves to know why they're being punished in the first place. He thinks any internet community based in USA should be run with the same sort of government.
Honestly Josh, you contribute nothing but useless crap, as evidenced by the past two days in threads regarding DK's ban and the shoutbox. Seriously, we don't appreciate you acting like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum over not getting what he wanted. Making it worse is the fact that you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed, but you're failing terribly at playing both sides by trying to first stand up for DK by appealing for him and demanding answers, only to later say he deserves to lose his admin despite you having no clue as to why DK lost his admin (because every admin and sensible person who gave enough of a damn to respond to your flawed logic called you out). Just stop, you're doing it wrong at trying to win back favor from either side. You aren't entitled to anything in this community and your ignorance isn't welcome.

Go give yourself a timeout before we have to intervene and give you one due to your attitude and behavior.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Drunk has always been the first person to respond to some of the post I have made. I don't understand why he has been banned.

In response to hostage-I don't know that is why I am like....w/e none of my business I guess but the guy has always tried to help me any chance he has gotten.

nominate as_oilrig
What's the difference between a rigger and god?
God doesn't think he's a rigger.
Hmm, I wonder who would be Secretary of Defense.

Oh, and Ptk & Josh: eat shit. (I have to flame you guys otherwise my post will be removed)
youre an admin, maN...you should try to make WAR LORDS more public but i dont understand this malicious acts. youre throwing out your users !!

pTK, post: 68215, member: 2725 Wrote:1) Quit WL and make your own server.
Nice Rules...but i think some of the Admins should be more respectful :

a Non-rejection Example : Dr.Ruplayer , ... just saying.

i appreciate admins and i always respect them.

>RiG-Th!S<, post: 68225, member: 14892' Wrote:Drunk has always been the first person to respond to some of the post I have made. I don't understand why he has been banned.