Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Josh, Regarding Drunk Killer
My logic must differ from your then........
Oh well, excuse me while i go jump out my window.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
General Josh, post: 68265, member: 946 Wrote:IDC what the reasoning is now, WHY DO I FEEL LIKE IM BEING ATTACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because you attacked us first? You've made one ( maybe 2? ) thread about admins being nerds/corrupted/faggots.

Edit : About the ''excuse me while I go jump out my window''.
You said the exact same thing when I told you were an idiot for wishing the death of someone.
But if you really wants to jump out of your window, I truly suggest you to find an psychiatric hopistal.

You're saying we're bullying it, but like i've said, you attacked us first by saying admins are corrupt, faggots, nerds and more...
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Crappy laggy phone! Made me post 5 times. I ended up giving myself a warning instead of deleting them.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
joker8baller, post: 68277, member: 835 Wrote:Then I suggest you find some mental health counseling before continuing your time on the internet. If you feel like our comments are making you uncomfortable or thoughts of suicide, please log off and call a mental health hotline.

You're getting "ganged" up by everyone because of the comments you made in the shoutbox, the thread, demanding things that you didn't need to know. You were disrespectful to admins, Drunk Killer. You were just as guilty in harassment. It's not we're bullying you by all responding against you, it's the fact that you dug yourself such a deep hole, and you're trapped in it. If you had a logical argument with logical facts and evidence, people would side with you, but you haven't supplied that.
Nice psychological analysis you did there. He just needs a pussy, that's it.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
-[ex]iSpy-, post: 68261, member: 847 Wrote:Rolleyes
LOL spy one simple smily but tells alot hahaha
Pls post pics after you jump Smile

pls dont cheat. Big Grin
Don't do it...<< bad for HP (unless you land on the water)
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Can you guys please, close these random threads, or stop posting bullshit when [U]only one thread[/U] and[U][U]/or only a few[/U][/U] can put a period to all of this?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
you guys should take this to facebook because you sound like a bunch of 15 year old girls bickering about your horrible lives. my 2 cents for the day!
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
stfu dk it's not about you. your ban thing is on the bottom of our list of priorities. somewhere next to mahyar's appeals.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]