Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  pppmuzikg banned?
JayCat, post: 69006, member: 2104 Wrote:Really? If you suspected, why did you not take it to the next level? o_O
Admins advice, no telling more info.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
you seem to be pretty set on your center-mass idea but I have no idea what you're trying to say. Maybe it actually takes experience to understand and be able to think through a players position, thus knowing when to aim before you even peak a corner because you ALWAYS have a gut feeling where they will be because I have encountered thousands upon thousands of players in the same map doing various things; so i know what to expect and when to expect it. If i walled you would see several shots where i would shoot someone through a wall without there being any evidence of their presence. All you guys have is a demo of me spamming people after i see them, which is what youre supposed to do (heck, even if i spammed them before i saw them, it wouldnt even mean im cheating, it would just mean im spamming known campspots, but of course you'd mistake that for cheating). 7 years of pubbing doesn't match 10 years of competitive play (when i say ive been playing this game since its launch, i wasnt referring to source, i was referring to COUNTER STRIKE in general). I wont argue with you nor the other admins any longer as I only have the rest of the month free until I have to get back to work and will no longer have time to play. If you guys want to reconsider that would be appreciated (especially since you dont even have indisputable evidence; rather your evidence seems to just have some potentially in-explainable parts although i have provided quite valid reasonings) but if not then I'm gonna have to say you let a legit guy go and you made a mistake. I don't cheat and if I did I'm sure I would have been VAC banned or SMAC banned by now. Obviously people that are only used to pubs don't understand how a player from a more experienced division of the game could be so good without cheating. Good day

P.S. the guy whose gun stuck out of doors i spammed because i saw his gun come out; whether he ran away or stayed crouched in that corner was for me to find out once i finished spamming to see if i get any hits or kills. Also, you said i only spam when i see a model present... obviously when i see someone on my screen and then he disappears behind a door/box i am gonna spam that area.
Been playing with this guy a lot, he is no wallhacker. Watched the demos and they were pretty much explained already. Take into consideration some luck, the noobs on the server, ppp's connection (he has like 30 ping on the server), and his skills/expierence.
Hi guys, I played a lot with ppp in this server too, but I don't know him. If he hacks, he will eventually get caught everywhere, but I am not here to judge. I'd like to give it a try and explain his plays. Please don't ban me if I say something wrong...

14000-15000 (including 14700) is your normal spray and pray. Like how you will spray from T spawn, but as a reverse from the CT side. It is a tougher angle to spray from the CT side, thus for ammo conservation purposes I won’t waste more than a clip on that unless you saw an opponent like ppp did and is aggressive to get some kills at that moment, or you are experienced with the angles and memorize the usual spots to spam thru, or there are a bunch of guns to pick up, or.... But when there are so many legitimate 'or's.. then the evidence offered, rather than the play itself, becomes questionable. Overall, suspicious spamming on nothing doesn’t equate walling.

16500(refer to 16730) the guy literally sticked his gun out and moved toward the right at dd. The gap between the gun where the T stuck out and to the right hand side against the wall is very tight outside because the dd door is half open toward outside. Doesn't matter where the T ends up, as long as the T is moving toward the right direction from ppp’s point of view, it is an easy target not to miss.

37000 – Once the opponent's location is given away, it’s no surprise that ppp would aim-fire that way. It’s very normal with the awp. If the location isn't given away, then it is suspicious. On top, even if the location isn’t given away and presume a shot is suspicious, I won’t throw the ban hammer based on a single aim/shot/kill like that (other ticks in question are different type of shooting/killing) because any player with some experience has the ability to anticipate where the opponents are and make a shot like the way he did.

39400 (aka 39700) –
1. ppp actually began to move away at 39700 before that T pop out. (If he is walling, he won’t move before the T pop out). I assume he started to move because he worries that someone will rush via mid dd and he won’t be able to see it because his scope was aiming real high. I usually wouldn’t stay there too long myself after few seconds have gone by, unless I am not double scoping. I will then slowly move away in anticipation for a kill and in anticipation to escape at the same time.
*‘Few seconds’ means the time it takes a T to get into dd, either straight from mid or from lower tunnel.
*In anticipation for a kill because T always goes by that spot.
*In anticipate to escape because a T might rush in via dd.

2. Arc always goes mid then short. I can summon Arc here to confirm his usual playing style as T if necessary. So if I know where a player will go, I will definitely be there to get that freebie. Meaning I can pop right into the server, see Arc as T/CT, then I will join CT/T, and get him, especially if I have an awp in my hands. Check this out (from yesterday) - red skull ownage against Arc even he is top CT (Arc, no offense if you see this), because I quickly learned his playing pattern. http://oi45.tinypic.com/339mziv.jpg

3. Half way before ppp was moving away, a T shown up, and ppp fired. Here, it’s already too late for ppp to save his aim because his body is moving toward left but he would have to scope toward the right at the same time if he want to kill that T (Arc). A shot like that will usually miss, and even if the cross hair appears to be on spot, the shot still won’t register easily (it’s similar to a flying awp shot, your cross hair is on spot, but it won't reg easily), but many players will still fire just for the hack of it. I will say ppp is in a half stuck situation, like when there are two opponents in front of you, you will somehow shoot in between them sometimes when you lose your steps/balance. Again, if it is a wall shot, he won’t move before the T shown up on screen, but he started moving away before the T shown up in the demo.

4. The Ts were shooting the dd in the demo and I agree with ppp that the distance and direction are given away from that. Therefore, agree that he can anticipate/estimate when and where a T is about to show up. Players have the benefit of the doubt.
[Image: Rose.png]
[Image: 570717_202.png]
LordbabY, post: 69222, member: 11073 Wrote:Please don't ban me if I say something wrong...

Oh dear, we aren't some kind of ban happy nazis. We do want people to actually play on our servers...
Is there any update on this matter by one of the admins?
LordbabY, post: 69222, member: 11073 Wrote:39400 (aka 39700) –
(If he is walling, he won’t move before the T pop out)
That's not true. We have an anti-wallhack module running which sync's view with the player being spectated. If you can't see the player with r_drawothermodels 2, the player wouldn't be able to see them with wall hack. He shot right when the player appeared and before the player actually jumped around the corner.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Bison I have a question. Do you think this assortment of demos is sufficient evidence to merit a ban? I mean considering my explanations, which seem to have some credibility/reason, don't you think there is a slight chance that I am telling the truth and am indeed not a wallhacker? To be a hacker, all of the plays should compliment each other and support the notion that I cheat. However, it appears that in these demos, there are only a handful of "questionable" plays (that I believe I have succinctly accounted for) while several plays that I should have played differently had I actually had wallhacks. I forgot to mention that tick 39400 (the play where he is in T mid and I shoot early), I noticed that I typed ingame that he was glitching. Although not visible in the demo (I guess glitches don't show in demo), that player was crouched on my screen (not sure if you've ever experienced this glitch), so if I recall I anticipated him moving quicker than normal because this glitchc makes people crouched and appear to move quicker -- I didn't make that up, I really hope I'm not the only one who has had this glitch occur because that's really the only logical explanation I have for that.
APPROVED

Heh. We figured out why everyone seemed to have different opinions on the demo. The varying opinions were caused by people actually seeing different things during demo playback. While discussing this ban with Anubis, it was pretty apparent he was in fact seeing something different than me. So we eventually decided to exchange recordings of the demo. After doing so, it was pretty apparent there was indeed a very big difference. :p

Here's the two recordings:
http://fastdl.mattkv.net/hacker_demos/ppp2_bison.mp4
http://fastdl.mattkv.net/hacker_demos/ppp2_anubis.mpeg

The player afterimage skipping across the scene as shown in Anubis' demo is caused by a client-side prediction error. The difference between our clients is the interp settings. The prediction error may have been seen by moh during gameplay and would then explain him firing at that moment. This possibility is backed up by his chat messages following the incident. As such, we've decided to lift the ban.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol