Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin Abuse in the 24/7 Office server. [DENIED]
yeah I warn and then kick all the people that have really bad lag and/or that are teleporting... I'm talking 350 ping and +
In regards to silly's kick, I do not side with silly over it. I believe his comments was troll-like with intention of inducing a retaliatory response. It's disrespectful to ridicule someone publicly before first attempting to confront them privately. That sort of behavior creates ill will between both parties. The behavior is highly frowned upon and was entirely unnecessary in this situation. I can't think of a better way to describe how it should've been handled than to reference this biblical passage Matthew 18:15-17. If silly found fault in the admin's decisions, he should've spoken with the admins directly prior to openly undermining their decisions. There's no excuse for not first forwarding his distaste via say_team @.

I will thereby close this thread in favor of the admin. I am not making any decision towards the slays. If the slayed individuals would like their slay be investigated they may do so in a separate thread.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I regard silly and Tea as highly respectable members in this community. I believed that what they both did was in the best interest of the community. That cannot be denied.

Anyway, like Bison said, there is a 'proper' way of highlighting issues.

Quote:[SIZE=14px]Never publicize people’s faults:[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] Unless there are valid reasons, when correcting others it is best to keep the interaction private rather making it public. If you do it, that will make the recipient of the advice feel more humiliated and exposed. Again, if your intention is to sincerely help the other person rather than exposing his defects, the affair should be kept private.[/SIZE]

http://www.iqrasense.com/muslim-characte...mning.html

(hope this does not end up as a criticism of religious influences in decision making btw)

But then again, if anyone knows the history between Tea and silly, talking to the person you loathe on a personal level can be a bitter pill to swallow.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Lieutenant Josh, post: 77595, member: 946 Wrote:^ For a second time i agree with this guy.

Though, i just want admins to regulate shitty laggers more often than they do.
I think you created another account to use it for admin applications. Just because admin for general josh is a no go, also because your writing is very similar to his and also because you always publicly support him. You guys are either boyfriends or the same person.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 79949, member: 9168 Wrote:I think you created another account to use it for admin applications. Just because admin for general josh is a no go, also because your writing is very similar to his and also because you always publicly support him. You guys are either boyfriends or the same person.
I believe they're the same person
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Thread is closed btw.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
With all my respect to closed threads, I'm sorry for my misleading statement. I believe General/LT. Josh and James are the same person.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]