Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheaters are so funny.
Yeah right
Also i have this program always running in my pc that if i cheat i get detected by vac.. Look

http://i47.tinypic.com/qs47x3.jpg
LMFAO , that ss is my new wall paper . Kudos david da vinci :p
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
LOOOL, Kids hilarious.. MY BROTHER!!! its always someone else, I swear it wasnt me on my computer from my account, my imaginary brother played and got me banned.

Then like you said the best part, I HAVE 20 Accounts and 5 different boxes for IPS!!!! lol and why would you have so many if you didnt cheat. What a fool, love calling out cheaters.

Good laugh for the AM thanks haha
[Image: 456710_101.png]
I thought bison was the owner and i have been kissing his a** all this time damit im feel cheated, Bison give me my kisses back Tongue
^^ your nose is a little brown my friend! BROWN!
That was a joke :/

But now i know why bison doesnt reply fast he have all those chat boxes open lol
only proof we need is that someone under the same roof as you cheated and got caught. If we let u play, in a month we will have to deal with ur console ban because ur "brother" cheated on ur account. Thx for the lulz david.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Assassin, post: 77112, member: 2398 Wrote:That was a joke :/

But now i know why bison doesnt reply fast he have all those chat boxes open lol

This.

War-lords celebrity.

Anyway yeah, brother cheated, signed sealed delivered, you're beated. busted. now stop being retarded. Lil' Spartacus.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
i know haha, I was just messin with you Wink