Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheaters are so funny.
pz.1deag, post: 77083, member: 15344 Wrote:Okay umm. denial? What Demo/Any proof at all that i hack? To me he just felt like banning someone.. That someone was me

[Image: you-mad-bro-he-mad-son.jpg]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
YOUR KIND AINT WELCOME HERE BOY!!! YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
[Image: 456710_101.png]
OKAY! im going to say it again what proof does he have me me hacking at any time? if he tells you hes going to bring up an page of a player from esea. That if you look closely it doesnt even have my steam id on it... Lol No proof and still this ban is for no reason if you want people that play with me to post they will and if you want a demo of me ill be glad to post.

But i guess im not the only one you guy do this too. Proof :
http://i48.tinypic.com/2a816p0.jpg

As you see you can tell you've guys done it before
3:24 PM - ally[jch]: yea
3:24 PM - ally[jch]: but the rules for getting unbanned after cheating
3:24 PM - ally[jch]: is u have to buy
3:24 PM - ally[jch]: css again
3:24 PM - ally[jch]: i think
3:24 PM - ally[jch]: ask bison

You can't really prove that your innocent because "he" lives with you, same IP and same computer? Too hard to prove thus why I said you might as well buy css again on a different account. I think that's what the policy is for cheating.
I've scrimmed with this guy pz.1deag and I don't think he's a hacker ill just put that out there.....but I agree with the no nonsense approach at banning hackers.....if you were ever caught hacking it should just be ridiculously hard for you to get back into playing on that steam id.....pretty simple to me
pz.1deag, post: 77089, member: 15344 Wrote:(This comment is to all admins):Okay look ask everyone you know who pz.1deag is.. Ask other people in scrim server #1/#2! Also if i didnt hack why am i ban. I apologize for this comment "no i have 6 different boxes i have like 20 accounts" I wasn't being littoral. It was a joking matter because i wasn't taking it serious because i didn't even do anything wrong and i shouldn't be ban!

You must think we are retarded enough to buy that explanation.

Cheating on ESEA client is unrelated to asking your scrim buddies to defend you about not hacking on the scrim server. Since we import the ESEA banlist, getting scrim server people to vouch for you is irrelevant. The fact that the ESEA ban is connected to you by the same IP and computer doesn't help your story of "my brother did it." You're a liability to our servers if we were to unban you.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
jab253, post: 77138, member: 13408 Wrote:I've scrimmed with this guy pz.1deag and I don't think he's a hacker ill just put that out there.....but I agree with the no nonsense approach at banning hackers.....if you were ever caught hacking it should just be ridiculously hard for you to get back into playing on that steam id.....pretty simple to me

Talking in general here because I don't know anything about this ban. But he wouldn't be the first one to play legit on the (scrim) servers for a while and still get caught hacking after a period of time.
lin3ar, post: 77140, member: 795 Wrote:The fact that the ESEA ban is connected to you by the same IP and computer doesn't help your story of "my brother did it." You're a liability to our servers if we were to unban you.

yeah if you can't understand this man then i'm sorry...

if you wish to provide any evidence of your brother's existence and that he played CS:S, that would not hurt your case.
Okay so if you don't believe my brother is real. search up ban list on esea get his steam id then go to (http://steamidconverter.com/) paste his steam id on it go to his page. you will see that is not me,but it is selectively my brother.