STEAM_0:0:86482
STEAM_0:1:19936429 <~ vac'd
STEAM_0:1:41321352
STEAM_0:1:50971185 <~ vac'd
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
they always say the best way to get unbanned is to get all defensive and testy lol
[Image: sigix.png]
Lol okay i was asking a question.. Also if you wanna see All real screenshot Watch my screen shots i have them all.
http://i46.tinypic.com/11vkztc.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2urrxxy.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2ymuow6.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/300y3pi.jpg
Dr. gkovr, post: 77076, member: 14911 Wrote:they always say the best way to get unbanned is to get all defensive and testy lol
That only works when the admin isn't sure. If they're sure, that's the fastest way to stay banned. In this case, the best chance for an unban occurs when you're honest.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
If this is how the co owners act then I should think that everyone does not know how to treat anyone. Also if you think i cheat Ask him what prove he has of me cheating? Also ask 90 % of people who play in there servers about me,I know everyone.Ask them if they know pz.1deag ask them if they think i cheat. In my opinion this ban was not real.He just felt like banning someone in the server so he pick the kid who top frags and he's so bad in the server he thinks I cheat. Also Acts like he the owner as you see in the screen shots
Quote: In my opinion this ban was not real.

Looks like the ban was quite real to me.

Quote: Also Acts like he the owner as you see in the screen shots

Administrator must be the rank for "FNG". Sounds like you're in denial and are just making excuses. *finger wag*
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Most amusing appealer I've seen in a looooong time. His screen shots esp. made my day. :p
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Eternal, post: 77081, member: 478 Wrote:Looks like the ban was quite real to me.

Administrator must be the rank for "FNG". Sounds like you're in denial and are just making excuses. *finger wag*

Okay umm. denial? What Demo/Any proof at all that i hack? To me he just felt like banning someone.. That someone was me
pz.1deag, post: 77079, member: 15344 Wrote:He just felt like banning someone in the server so he pick the kid who top frags and he's so bad in the server he thinks I cheat. Also Acts like he the owner as you see in the screen shots

Why am I not banned yet? I top frag all the time. This is madness!
And technically he does own the servers (are you not literate enough to realize that the word "owner" is in "co-owner"?)
It doesn't take the other co-owner (Matt) to realize how incompetent you are.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
(This comment is to all admins):Okay look ask everyone you know who pz.1deag is.. Ask other people in scrim server #1/#2! Also if i didnt hack why am i ban. I apologize for this comment "no i have 6 different boxes i have like 20 accounts" I wasn't being littoral. It was a joking matter because i wasn't taking it serious because i didn't even do anything wrong and i shouldn't be ban!