Poll: What should be done about the awp in dust 2 DM? Show Results
Nothing, it's fine the way it is
14 63.64%
Completely remove it
3 13.64%
Have it spawn on the ground somewhere so the players have to go find it
1 4.55%
Leave it in the menu, but don't allow the player to use it every single time they spawn
2 9.09%
Not sure, but it should be changed in some way
2 9.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dust2 deathmatch awp
Says the guy whose current Kdp is 1.20 and only has two sessions above 2.00 kdp. Dk you don't play regularly, so you don't get an opinion on this server.
What you want is most likely not what the majority of players who regularly show up everyday want okay, having non regular players dictate the way a server they don't play on consistently should be run is wrong, cuz then as i just said, you'll piss off the majority of players who are regulars and they won't want to come back. Which is what happened last time the dm server was changed.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Add Anti-Camp to DM. Problem solved.
It's clear that you are blind. My KDR is 1.80 http://wls.gameme.com/player_skill_graph/443642. Also, being or not regular there I can say whatever the hell I want, I want changes so me and many others can enjoy the server. Oh, I didn't know I have almost 3 days on that server.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I have over 20 days on the server , k there Dk, yeah, And Riser hush. You're just mad that i kill you by camping. What do you think i am, stupid enough to rush at u headfirst? Its the best way to die, especially to a players whose talent is for rushing people with an ak or p90. Now riser there gets to have an opinion, he plays the dm at least once a day, i usually see him on, Dk you don't cuz you don't play at all, voice your opinion fine, it just has no weight because you don't really know whats going on in the dm on a daily basis, i.e you don't know what you are talking about.
Lieutenant Josh, post: 79440, member: 946 Wrote:HAH, Anyone can awp, what a joke.

Well, we don't care if you want to pretend awping takes some kind of immense level of skill. The fact of the matter is the game requires more genuine skill and is much deeper when everyone is using a wide variety of weapons. Again, this is why most servers have a 1 awp rule.

I would say the awp without a doubt is the easiest weapon to use. It kills everyone in 1 hit as long as you don't hit their legs. If you want to sit here and pretend that this is really impressive in some way, you're free to do so, but you are indeed wrong.

I mean can you name one gun that's undeniably better than the awp?

DK, post: 79443, member: 3039 Wrote:^You just mad because you only camp with an awp at B site or pit.

This is exactly the case with anyone who wants no restrictions on the awp.

You guys want to be able to freely obtain a weapon that kills everyone in one hit with no penalties whatsoever. If that doesn't warrant a "PFFFT" I don't know what does.

Double post

Matt, post: 79419, member: 178 Wrote:I was trying to get a plugin called awp vending machine, which dispenses awps when you hit enter, but the plugin is unfortunately private.

I remember you mentioning this before, and it seems like it's worth a try... Too bad it's private though =|

Perhaps someone here could create their own variation of it?
Lieutenant Josh, post: 79492, member: 946 Wrote:I have over 20 days on the server , k there Dk, yeah, And Riser hush. You're just mad that i kill you by camping. What do you think i am, stupid enough to rush at u headfirst? Its the best way to die, especially to a players whose talent is for rushing people with an ak or p90. Now riser there gets to have an opinion, he plays the dm at least once a day, i usually see him on, Dk you don't cuz you don't play at all, voice your opinion fine, it just has no weight because you don't really know whats going on in the dm on a daily basis, i.e you don't know what you are talking about.
Yang for DM root please.

Lieutenant Josh, post: 79492, member: 946 Wrote:I have over 20 days on the server , k there Dk, yeah, And Riser hush. You're just mad that i kill you by camping. What do you think i am, stupid enough to rush at u headfirst?

It has nothing to do with intelligence. I rush Riser all the time, and he does the same even in spite of using the awp occasionally. It's like you hate fun, and want everyone else to hate it too. The awp is so god damn boring to use, honestly. And having it completely unrestricted encourages too much awp use. Thus, making the DM significantly less fun.

DK, post: 79499, member: 3039 Wrote:Yang for DM root please.

That's Yang? Oh wow. Why am I not surprised?
number9, post: 79500, member: 15077 Wrote:It has nothing to do with intelligence. I rush Riser all the time, and he does the same even in spite of using the awp occasionally. It's like you hate fun, and want everyone else to hate it too. The awp is so god damn boring to use, honestly. And having it completely unrestricted encourages too much awp use. Thus, making the DM significantly less fun.

That's Yang? Oh wow. Why am I not surprised?
Totally agree with #9. And yeah, that's General Yang, the raging guy. Big Grin

Yang is right, is not that hard to kill an awper if you know how to counter them. If you make them fail their first shot then you're in an advantage. There is a ton of ways to kill them just think more and you'll see.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
For once its Bromix giving the intelligent response, thanks dude, you're officially cool again in my book.

Um yeah, one, im pretty sure Number9 is just another baddie who doesn't seem to get how to kill campers, and of course wants to make the Dm server to his advantage because he simply lacks the skills to kill awpers. Uh oh wait, maybe if you were regulars(excluding tomix and Riser) you'd realize that most of the Dm players are utter total shit!! Have you seen the top 50 players sheet, theres only 4 people with 2.00 or higher kdp out of the top 50(riser only uses a deagle mostly so i understand his case, and sakuya's for that matter), at least i managed to increase mine from 1.64 to 1.77. Now Dk, if you are as good as we all like to believe, you wouldn't have to complain about this either, cuz we all know you can't kill awper campers in Dm where virtually everything goes(i can understand how its very gay in scrims). Personally i think its hilarious to pop my head above the crates and awp someone thru the face because they're too stupid to think "Omg theres a camper behind that box directly in front of me" At least Riser has the skill to 1 deag me, and also expect some of my camping spots and not be a total retard like the other 90% of players as to rush headfirst at me, tomix too. They both know how mad iv'e gotten at them for killing me. As for the rest of you, observe a little more, maybe if you watched me a little you'd know exactly how i camp and be able to kill me. Yeah poping yourself thru the hole in the wall in B site is really skillful, i.e I expect the fuck out of that spot cuz its perfect to kill campers from, so people rage when they get cute and try to go thru that hole only to find my awp ready to pound one thru them.
One, Tomix and Riser are in the right and i respect their opinions, they're regular players and have great skill. This Number9 guy, i don't know who he is, or where the fuck he came from, but he seems pretty mad to bring up a subject that got debated some months ago, and a majority of players agreed that there should be an awp, on. Dk i don't know about you bro, i really dont know. Now if matt or Bison find anything wrong with the awp, they can do something, because umm they run this place and do all the technical work that allows players to play on a server(the only U.S nonsteam CSS server(s) btw). You don't like it, Make Like Silly(the aussie guy) and Gtfo the guy had 2.98 kdp, and he left totally because he found something wrong with our servers and at least he stuck to his word, like a Man,and hasn't come back since.