Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Inappropriate Content? Seriously? OKAY.
It used to be that way! I have no idea how it is in the new forum ! Sad
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
henry, post: 80729, member: 395 Wrote:srs ?, can you guys(css admins) post in locked topics? if so I might actually just go through and lock each one and have said topic creator message you guys so he can reply, this is getting irritating and I don't even play css:/
No.

It was a different setup.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
are you 100% positive joker, I remember a post that was locked a few days ago ruplayer posted in it after the lock. although I may be wrong, in that case, dave gtfo and fix their permissions.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
james just drop it.. take it eazy u need to calmdown if u got ur point then just leave it just done make any bigger

Double post

pls guys just lock this session this is going no wer....end of story ...
[Image: 216557_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=1901594&t=o][Image: imager.php?id=1178152&t=o]
henry, post: 80746, member: 395 Wrote:are you 100% positive joker, I remember a post that was locked a few days ago ruplayer posted in it after the lock. although I may be wrong, in that case, dave gtfo and fix their permissions.

Is it this one: http://war-lords.net/threads/action-agai...post-80383 ?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

think hard, post: 80747, member: 4816 Wrote:james just drop it.. take it eazy u need to calmdown if u got ur point then just leave it just done make any bigger

Double post

pls guys just lock this session this is going no wer....end of story ...

I am sorry this is an admin abuse thread only admins in this part of the forums according to joker.

Double post

joker8baller, post: 80718, member: 835 Wrote:No, you didn't even say he didn't provide the game, you just added the server, and the "correct sample format." The server, again, does NOT matter as the issue was a demo, and the player was not playing at the time. We ask for the server so back in the day we could instantly ban, or ban if they were still playing (Back in the day, we did not require admins to get demos). Anyways, like stated before, it's an admin task, and an admin problem.

Again, no where does it say it is an admins problem alone. Pics or it didn't happen.

joker8baller, post: 80718, member: 835 Wrote:We'll have it adjusted in a bit. It is a rule on these parts of the forums. Ignorance of a rule doesn't mean you're not breaking it. Just like the law.

You are correct. If there actually was a rule set in place that restricted me from typing in a community section of the forums and me pleading ignorant to it does not make it just. HOWEVER, there is not a rule about it posted nor has there ever been. I hope you do re-edit the fact that you have no guidelines nor regulations posted anywhere around the forums except in specific designated sections such as the ban appeals section. Because leaving people to their own accord is redundant and mundane until someone like me comes along and stretches the limits. Hook me up with them rules brotha. Show me the SAUCE.

joker8baller, post: 80718, member: 835 Wrote:Unnecessary? Not maybe, but Yes. Inappropriate? Definitely

Are you actually tying to justify your statement here?

Let's reexamine that statement.

We're joking about how that's inappropriate right? Directly stated rule or not, don't go ahead and directly/indirectly insult someone in their own hacker abuse thread. Take those comments somewhere else. Specifically the flame part of the board. In no way shape or form should that be tolerated in a serious section of the forum, where people actually want to report&demo hackers.

I suggested he brush up on his knowledge of hacks in a very serious manner. If I insulted him that is his own perspective and he can take it up with an admin.

joker8baller, post: 80718, member: 835 Wrote:I think it'd fall under the commonly understood rule, to not post when you have nothing to contribute to your thread. No one else really does it except for you & DK, and DK knows his boundaries from before. We shouldn't have to post a rule against every little thing, that'd be a huge rule list. I think we all understood it was common sense for people not to post in other people's hacking threads.

That "commonly understood rule" as you so call it is in a specific section of the forums called "ban appeals". You're right if we had to make a rule for every wrong doing it would be a big list however if we stopped the altercation AT THE SOURCE we wouldn't have this issue. I quite frankly had no issue in the first place. You can go back through the series of events but the thing that truly set ALL of this off was the moment ru typed that defamatory statement about josh and I. idgaf if josh doesn't care but I don't want to be subjugated to a comparison between me and some asshole. No offense josh.

joker8baller, post: 80718, member: 835 Wrote:Don't use the system to your advantage then if you don't want to get punished.

I shouldn't be punished if I am not doing anything wrong which I wasn't, as I have previously said there is no rule against it.

joker8baller, post: 80718, member: 835 Wrote:You misunderstood my statement. Since you had an argument with an admin up, and the thread was left open, other people are going to back him/her up when that admin was not in the wrong. Again, your backhanded comments really detract from your overall argument.

I don't see how the admin was in the right? Just because I admitted that I was wrong does NOT insinuate that he was right. It means I came at it from the wrong viewpoint. What I was fighting for wasn't the fact that I should be an admin but the fact that there was no regulation on how often I could apply and that he had no right to backhandedly comment on my attempt to re-apply in the first place.

joker8baller, post: 80718, member: 835 Wrote:Sigh, then go for it. The fact of the matter was, you look like a kid with anger issues and more of a troll in the way you responded.

Great. I am glad. Because you know what. I still am a kid. I don't plan on growing up for a very long time, but my maturity isn't the question it's whether or not these admins are being abusive. So how bout we get back on track shall we?

joker8baller, post: 80718, member: 835 Wrote:To each their own.

Fact: I, and I'm very sure that many of the other admins don't see a problem with the Warn. You were breaking a rule, you were out of line, and some of your comments are troll-like and/or antagonistic.

Very well. If you would like to give me a temporary leave to adjust my actions than do so. If you would like to remove me for my troll-like behavior go right ahead but once I get the chance to fight again I will be back with guns ablazing because I actually give two shits about this community. I respect a LARGE quantity of the people who come through here. Yah, like I said I may be an ass but at least I own up to it. I respect the decisions of admins who actually take their tasks seriously such as joggie, izzie, platform, riser, etc. But I will be sure to bring down the "corrupt" and disrespectful ones out there.

joker8baller, post: 80718, member: 835 Wrote:Especially after your first appearance on the forums.

This excerpt right here made me laugh so fucking hard. Do you even lift!? I have to admit it was funny. Show me my first appearance on the forums cause I know for a fact you don't know when it is lol.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
Whatever thats needs to be said, has been said.

Everyone is about to go full retard.

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo[/video]

Gonna put a halt to this before it happens.

Discuss in PM if you need to. We need to move on.

Thread closed.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
henry, post: 80746, member: 395 Wrote:are you 100% positive joker, I remember a post that was locked a few days ago ruplayer posted in it after the lock. although I may be wrong, in that case, dave gtfo and fix their permissions.
The CSS admins have certain permissions in certain sections of the forum.

The thing that Arya was discussing was completely different. Arya was talking about where in the Ban Appeal section, only the topic creator and admins were able to view/post on the topic. Pretty sure this didn't occur on the switch over.

If I remember correctly, the Senior Admins (Myself, I-Spy, and JayCat) were also given higher positions, that were effective on the old forums.

---

Quote:I am sorry this is an admin abuse thread only admins in this part of the forums according to joker.
Yeah. It actually is. If you're going to bring it up in admin abuse, only people that have relevant information to the abuse should be posting.

Quote:Again, no where does it say it is an admins problem alone. Pics or it didn't happen.
Like I said before, not every rule that we have is going to be stated. The section of the forum that you are commenting on is for players to report other players to the admins. You, as a player on a server and not an admin are not obligated to view these demos. Doing so on your own free will is your choice. The information that is supplied is purely for the Admin's benefit so they can deal out of a punishment with ease. Don't act like his formatting affects you.

Quote:You are correct. If there actually was a rule set in place that restricted me from typing in a community section of the forums and me pleading ignorant to it does not make it just. HOWEVER, there is not a rule about it posted nor has there ever been. I hope you do re-edit the fact that you have no guidelines nor regulations posted anywhere around the forums except in specific designated sections such as the ban appeals section. Because leaving people to their own accord is redundant and mundane until someone like me comes along and stretches the limits. Hook me up with them rules brotha. Show me the SAUCE.
There was a rule where we had on the old version of the forums designating this. We've had discussions about the rule with the admins. You weren't around long enough for it, and some of the threads/rules didn't make the transition.

Quote:I suggested he brush up on his knowledge of hacks in a very serious manner. If I insulted him that is his own perspective and he can take it up with an admin.

You're joking right?

Again,

Quote:Secondly, it would be wise to youtube some aimbot/wallhack/nosmoke guides so that you may improve on your ability to catch hackers and stop wasting our time with people who open yer sphincter for a nice ass raping. Do you even lift?
The entire latter half of the statement is completely irrelevant. You don't see how that's irrelevant and inappropriate to post?

If you're being serious that you don't see how that's inappropriate and not necessary, please stop reading my argument now, I won't be able get through to you.

Quote:That "commonly understood rule" as you so call it is in a specific section of the forums called "ban appeals". You're right if we had to make a rule for every wrong doing it would be a big list however if we stopped the altercation AT THE SOURCE we wouldn't have this issue. I quite frankly had no issue in the first place. You can go back through the series of events but the thing that truly set ALL of this off was the moment ru typed that defamatory statement about josh and I. idgaf if josh doesn't care but I don't want to be subjugated to a comparison between me and some asshole. No offense josh.

It's also applied to other forums such as Player Abuse, and all forums. You shouldn't have be posting or commenting on a thread if you have nothing to contribute towards it.

Quote:I don't see how the admin was in the right? Just because I admitted that I was wrong does NOT insinuate that he was right. It means I came at it from the wrong viewpoint. What I was fighting for wasn't the fact that I should be an admin but the fact that there was no regulation on how often I could apply and that he had no right to backhandedly comment on my attempt to re-apply in the first place.
We can't discuss our admin application process to you, but I'll state that there are facts in your statement above that are false.

Quote:This excerpt right here made me laugh so fucking hard. Do you even lift!? I have to admit it was funny. Show me my first appearance on the forums cause I know for a fact you don't know when it is lol.
Don't think we've forgotten about the days of the troll-tastic Riddler days. I won't know the exact date, but since there are very few people on the server and forums that have been here longer than me, I do remember quite a bit.

Edit: Do note, that I posted this before Spartacus closed the thread. Long threads with quotes do take quite a bit of time to respond, write, and post.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I know this is locked but just to answer joker's response. XenForo doesn't have the feature of allowing a read only feature for non topic creator/moderator/admin members. Which is why anyone can post in the ban appeal threads. Which in turn is why I said I'd lock each topic in the "ban appeal" section so only admins can post there and have the person appealing message admins to respond.

Which in return is really gay, I do like some of the things that XenForo offers, but most of it just isn't up to par with what this community needs in terms of user groups
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]