Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WTF] backwards responsible for recent DoS attacks
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018846354

Possibly another alt of backwards. Actually, it probably is.
There's a massive history of cheating, trolling, and server crashing on his primary account, STEAM_0:0:16583896.

Here's the first couple Google results:
http://titanclan.com/forum/showthread.ph...nsole-bans
http://www.amxbans.com/user/STEAM_0:0:16583896
http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=forums&...&id=390639
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Feb 05 2015, 04:51 PM)Jenni Wrote:
(Feb 05 2015, 07:57 AM)[Jollibee] RoMz Wrote:
(Feb 05 2015, 06:50 AM)Jenni Wrote:
(Feb 05 2015, 06:26 AM)[Jollibee] RoMz Wrote:
(Feb 04 2015, 10:14 PM)Jenni Wrote: Do you even know what he has and hasn't been doing? You yourself seen the nerd rage and you come at him telling him to set a good example as leader. Like really dude? Do you even know exactly what is going on? If not then I suggest you stay quiet and stop instigating.

Are you blind or do you need new glasses?  Who is instigating?  READ THE BOLDED STATEMENT I POSTED!  Trust me, I know more than you think!  I'm constantly in communication with Vane and Jackal about what's going on.

Let me quote you WORD FOR WORD ok romz?

" Bison,
You should set a good example as a leader or use to be leader of your community.  Just saying...... "

JUST SAYIN you need to quit instigating cause you making yourself look stupid here.  I just posted your BOLD STATEMENT for you to read again.  Maybe you'll comprehend something this time around.

Are you retarded or were you drop when you was a baby?  Again..... that comment is in regard to what he said quote "I plan to sit, watch, and laugh as both communities try to tear each other apart. Tongue".  You're the one that looks retarded with your dumb comments!

My point proven to how stupid you are Romz. Maybe you should find out why Bison had said what he said and what had happened on this side for you to make such remarks. Don't come over here spreading your retardedness when you don't even know how shit went down.  You claiming you play on both servers ... Funny. I remember you straight up telling people you don't like our server cause of the anti-cheats.  You want to talk about being dropped as a kid? Who gets caught for having material wall hacks ... Twice??????  Oh yeah that retard who thinks being good in a PUB means everything.

Are you really that dumb? Ban twice? Show me some proof! STFU already before I bitch slap your ass!
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse
(Feb 05 2015, 09:38 PM)[Jollibee] RoMz Wrote:
(Feb 05 2015, 04:51 PM)Jenni Wrote:
(Feb 05 2015, 07:57 AM)[Jollibee] RoMz Wrote:
(Feb 05 2015, 06:50 AM)Jenni Wrote:
(Feb 05 2015, 06:26 AM)[Jollibee] RoMz Wrote: Are you blind or do you need new glasses?  Who is instigating?  READ THE BOLDED STATEMENT I POSTED!  Trust me, I know more than you think!  I'm constantly in communication with Vane and Jackal about what's going on.

Let me quote you WORD FOR WORD ok romz?

" Bison,
You should set a good example as a leader or use to be leader of your community.  Just saying...... "

JUST SAYIN you need to quit instigating cause you making yourself look stupid here.  I just posted your BOLD STATEMENT for you to read again.  Maybe you'll comprehend something this time around.

Are you retarded or were you drop when you was a baby?  Again..... that comment is in regard to what he said quote "I plan to sit, watch, and laugh as both communities try to tear each other apart. Tongue".  You're the one that looks retarded with your dumb comments!

My point proven to how stupid you are Romz. Maybe you should find out why Bison had said what he said and what had happened on this side for you to make such remarks. Don't come over here spreading your retardedness when you don't even know how shit went down.  You claiming you play on both servers ... Funny. I remember you straight up telling people you don't like our server cause of the anti-cheats.  You want to talk about being dropped as a kid? Who gets caught for having material wall hacks ... Twice??????  Oh yeah that retard who thinks being good in a PUB means everything.

Are you really that dumb?  Ban twice?  Show me some proof!  STFU already before I bitch slap your ass!

That is what the WT-F people had told me ... where you do play. That's enough proof for me since I saw it with my own eyes the first time around. Look at you getting all defensive. If it wasn't true, you wouldn't act like a total dumb ass.
I feel like there are unresolved sexual tensions between jenni and romz, only plausible explanation for such a childish argument carrying out for so long, which is detracting attention from the real issue at hand Smile
[Image: sig.php?player_id=10770&background=random]
(Feb 05 2015, 10:43 PM)illa Wrote: I feel like there are unresolved sexual tensions between jenni and romz, only plausible explanation for such a childish argument carrying out for so long, which is detracting attention from the real issue at hand Smile

What can I say, she got the hotness for me! Tongue
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse
(Feb 05 2015, 04:42 PM)George Of The Jungle Wrote: I spotted Backwards on the WTF server today, under a different steam account that is. His friends on that steam account are rather questionable:

[Image: 2vaif0y.jpg]

[Image: kbaib6.jpg]

Backwards' alternate steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197992724302

One of his friends (aka himself?): http://steamcommunity.com/id/SDOSBOT

Hmm Something is fishy around our server.... And YES I'M A BIT CONFUSED. NEITHER BOTH SIDES I WILL AGREE...
[Image: torch-and-pitchfork.jpg]
hahaha.. one of his alts got VAC'd.
(Feb 07 2015, 11:03 PM)Riser Wrote: hahaha.. one of his alts got VAC'd.

like youre one to talk Dodgy