Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Mini Tournament???
(Aug 27 2015, 11:12 AM)Mechanic Wrote:
(Aug 27 2015, 11:02 AM)FlameCurrent Wrote:
(Aug 27 2015, 09:15 AM)Gooby Wrote: maybe one for csgo too ? Big Grin

There is one for CS:GO, but we we'rent able to get to the sign up deadline

flame can we keep match between my grp and ur grp in october???

no steamers can also take part in our clan and what abt ur's??

well we can negotiate a time, but the sooner the better, i dont think we have no-steamers, but we will definately make it so they can join
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
I bought CS:GO deal with it
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
(Aug 27 2015, 08:58 AM)Mechanic Wrote:
(Aug 27 2015, 08:21 AM)HowZaT Wrote: Hey guys, i was writing to put forward a suggestion for another mini tournament to be held late October or around that time. I dont think im the only one who believes the last one was a huge success, and it also helped to bring a few new players to our amazing community.

i also think this will help players that might be new to css see the competitive side of the game that we all know and love, and at the same time, help the more experienced players grow in a team community.

i want to challenge u guys

Team Omelette vs Team Direct Frag!!!!

5 vs 5

r u ready!!
We eat omelettes like you guys for breakfast 
lol jk
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
(Aug 27 2015, 11:28 AM)HowZaT Wrote:

well we can negotiate a time, but the sooner the better, i dont think we have no-steamers, but we will definately make it so they can join

Hey recruit no steamers fast!!!u have 1 month time!!
fast as u can!! faster the u can faster can plan the tournament! hope u understand!
[Image: 76561198212565403.png]
(Aug 27 2015, 11:52 AM)Mechanic Wrote:

fast as u can!! faster the u can faster can plan the tournament! hope u understand
do u want to make it a best of 3
(Aug 27 2015, 11:54 AM)HowZaT Wrote:
(Aug 27 2015, 11:02 AM)FlameCurrent Wrote: There is one for CS:GO, but we we'rent able to get to the sign up deadline

fast as u can!! faster the u can faster can plan the tournament! hope u understand

i dont understand?

explain me Huh
(Aug 27 2015, 11:58 AM)Mechanic Wrote:
(Aug 27 2015, 11:12 AM)Mechanic Wrote: flame can we keep match between my grp and ur grp in october???

i dont understand?

explain me Huh

basically we play 3 maps, whoever wins 2 maps wins
(Aug 27 2015, 12:00 PM)HowZaT Wrote:
(Aug 27 2015, 11:28 AM)HowZaT Wrote: well we can negotiate a time, but the sooner the better, i dont think we have no-steamers, but we will definately make it so they can join

i dont understand?

explain me Huh

Yeah i accept with it!!!!

each round 15 minutes do u accept it??

its clan    ELK(Egg-licious-Killing) vs Direct-Frag

the team format should be

3 no steamers and 2 steamers  or  3 steamers and 2 no steamers  do u accept it??
this is different this is jst a frndly match
to jst decide which team is best. hope u understand Wink

On which server we r going to play???

do u have ur own server??

or jst reply me

to 
   Howzat and FlameCurrent
(Aug 27 2015, 12:23 PM)Mechanic Wrote:
(Aug 27 2015, 12:00 PM)HowZaT Wrote:
(Aug 27 2015, 11:52 AM)Mechanic Wrote: Hey recruit no steamers fast!!!u have 1 month time!!

i dont understand?

explain me Huh

Yeah i accept with it!!!!

each round 15 minutes do u accept it??

its clan    ELK(Egg-licious-Killing) vs Direct-Frag

the team format should be

3 no steamers and 2 steamers  or  3 steamers and 2 no steamers  do u accept it??
we could just have as many Steamers as we want, cause it doesnt give any advantage

and games are first to 16 rounds , with rounds being 2 mins each, Just normal PUG rules, we will discuss maps later but we will each choose 1 map, and the 3rd will be chosen by someone on the forums. 

if you dont get what i mean, ill try and explain it better Smile