Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NA Tournament Teams
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
The Tournament Bracket is here

Register your teams here.  Teams are allowed to have 5 players and 2 subs, max. This also means that you do not necessarily require subs and can register with only 5 players.
I will need your team captains to post your team name, team members, and the team steam group.  The first person in your listing of your team members must be the captain and the last two must be your subs.
The cutoff for registering teams is 11/1/17.  
If you need a team, post your ign, your rws, and the link to your pug profile/stats here and I will put you down as a free agent.  Keep in mind that this does not guarantee you a position in the tournament.
The cutoff for registering as a free agent is 11/3/17. We currently have 9 agents, we are currently looking for 1 more player. If no one else signs up, I will try to put the extra free agents on teams that need subs. If not, I will have to drop them. Drops will be determined by time of registration.
Free agent team will be created and posted here by the weekend of 11/4 - 11/5.

I reserve the right to add or remove players, depending on the amount of players registered, to ensure that as many people as possible will be able to participate.  Standard tournament rules also apply.  See rules from previous tournaments here.

We now have a prize, courtesy of CaliSnipe which is 1 month of donor status for each member of the winning team.

Registered Teams:
(5) Bowlcut Bureau - Swag Swag Like Cailloumamaflocka [Λ]stylez[DF]-R4NG3R_1890iMpuLseNOVAC [Λ], =)
(2) The HurtKnockers - StabbinRabbit!!, QueenCrazy, Yugo [V], Deadie, Kahoobb, Drago, Ben-
(4) Delugent - Inferno, Muffinman, Mr. Pedrobear, Drew, LuXxy, Rain, San
(1) Big Baller Bloods - HamzaAlBeast, fAt, Bill Nose, Snooch, CaliSnipe, neTex, Bill nose friend(?)
(3) Murk Gang - Avanti, latenitealumni, nighthawk, tardbus, skogskotig
(6) Mind Your Manners - christian, Ainsley, nMe, S^Kript, sift, THAT TRAIN FROM BATMAN, sheev

Free Agents:
Bill Nose - 19.44
christian - 16.35
Ainsley - 15.73
LuXxy - 15.37
nMe - 14.22
fAt - 14.18
tardbus - 14.09
Avanti - 13.01
S^Kript - 12.91
Yugo [V] - 11.84
Mr. Pedrobear - 11.72
Deadie - 10.62
Snooch - 10.10
StabbinRabbit!! - 10.02
Drago - 9.98
sift - 9.89
HamzaAlbeast - 9.73 
THAT TRAIN FROM BATMAN - 9.08
San - 8.09
sheev - 8.09
[-] The following 4 users Like Caillou's post:
   AIko, Ben-, Inferno ツ, Snooch
HamzaAlbeast: https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/249406211

free agent
[-] The following 1 user Likes HamzaAlbeast's post:
   lordstylez
(Oct 13 2017, 06:53 AM)Caillou Wrote: Here you can post your teams.  Teams are allowed to have 5 players and 2 subs, max.
I will need your team captains to post your team name, team members, and the team steam group.  The first person in your listing of your team members must be the captain and the last two must be your subs.
The cutoff for registering teams will be on 10/18/17.

If you need a team, post your ign, your rws, and the link to your pug profile/stats here and I will put you down as a free agent.  Keep in mind that this does not guarantee you a position in the tournament.

I reserve the right to add or remove players, depending on the amount of players registered, to ensure that as many people as possible will be able to participate.

Free Agents:
HamzaAlbeast - 9.73 https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/249406211

You can ask Riser or hamaerox to move this thread into the news section .
More visible to everyone
[-] The following 2 users Like Crusader's post:
   Caillou, Hamaerox
(Oct 13 2017, 06:53 AM)Caillou Wrote: Here you can post your teams.  Teams are allowed to have 5 players and 2 subs, max.

I reserve the right to add or remove players, depending on the amount of players registered, to ensure that as many people as possible will be able to participate.

Free Agents:
can you make the tournament random draw based off rws?
(Oct 14 2017, 04:53 AM)HamzaAlbeast Wrote:

Free Agents:
can you make the tournament random draw based off rws?

There is a vote going on about that on the other thread. But usually Drafts = way less players, so idk if we should do 1.
(Oct 14 2017, 03:47 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:

Free Agents:

More visible to everyone
I contacted Riser a few days ago and haven't gotten a response yet so I'll have to contact hamaerox unless either you or ben can do this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Oct 14 2017, 05:23 AM)Caillou Wrote:
(Oct 14 2017, 03:47 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:

Free Agents:

More visible to everyone
I contacted Riser a few days ago and haven't gotten a response yet so I'll have to contact hamaerox unless either you or ben can do this.

i can only make new threads on that section, cant move them

just copy paste the thread i guess would do the trick if you agree to it
Don't ask riser, just ask me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Call me when humans go extinct's post:
   Caillou
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
Is there any prizes in this tourney?
(Oct 15 2017, 04:21 AM)kahoobb Wrote: Is there any prizes in this tourney?

We are still trying to figure that out, but feel free to register a team or become a free agent in the meantime. Even without a prize, it should be fun to play in a team against other teams to see who is the best.
[Image: giphy.gif]