Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can People Like This Be Allowed To Play On Warlords?
lin3ar Wrote:Though I suppose Registry wins on this one because judging by his conduct on the servers, I would have thrown the perma ban hammer at him at least 6 bans ago if I had to deal with him.

lmao
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
LOL the best thing in this thread was linear's posts they made me laugh aside from that everything in this thread fails, trolls are maps are on a whole different level than office thats why i dont play there that much.
lin3ar Wrote:Yup, SnS is one of my favorite series. So sad that it finally ended...
Teared up at the ending - it was touching.
wooahh..yuji and shana
maybe i should watch seasons 3
but i bet yuji still stupid,right?
    "To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead..."

~~ Thomas Paine
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Masterful1 Wrote:    "To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead..."

~~ Thomas Paine

Amen. Everyone just stfu. This isn't real life and it feels like I'm in a 'Saved by the Bell' episode.
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
and the award for the most annoying douchebag goes to sharkfagg
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
Wow I just noticed this thread today somehow. It was a good read. I can't believe with 7 bans and constant in game trolling this guy is still not permasilenced. The whole thing with him asking Violent Love for nudes is overly creepy and sad, tells a lot about him. Basement dwellers... never know when to stop
I don't think you read the whole thing and understand the situation... Your facts are a bit messed up.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
it's very possible, i briefly glanced through some pages while read the entirety of some.

EDIT: oh yeah you're right, pishtim asked for nudes, not registry... carry on
Cortex Wrote:and the award for the most annoying douchebag goes to sharkfagg
lol

thx for posting your opinion on this useless troll

alot of people in the server last night got to see exactly what I was talking about

it didnt help joker and tea posting here still mad at me from 6 months ago over their steam friends

anyhow...now that people are starting to see what kind of fag this punk is...maybe someone will take notice and take out the trash

*Edit*

oh wait...not to get it confused...joker hates me because of that gnargirl he likes....tea hates me because of his friend boon

lmao @ "basement dwellers"  ;D :o ;D
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.