Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Josh, Regarding Drunk Killer
General Josh, post: 68319, member: 946 Wrote:...this is why World War II happened...

Just a note: WWII would have happened with or without Hitler. You can argue on this (and you probably will), but it's simply true.

Now, back on topic, and being serious.

General Josh, post: 68268, member: 946 Wrote:I feel like im being bullied here ok, what none of you ppl every seen how ppl have killed themselves over things that happened over the internet?

General Josh, post: 68283, member: 946 Wrote:Oh well, excuse me while i go jump out my window.

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=OlKaVFqxERk[/video]
There's no reason to beat a dead horse. General Josh is as delusional as they come. He's somewhere along the same lines as that mahyar fellow. People may argue that Regi$try is also delusional, but that's simply not true. He's just a high class troll and a rather funny one if you ask me. :p
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Wait, he actually plays in wL?
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Yes, General Josh primarily plays on 24/7 Dust2 DM.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
General Josh, post: 68252, member: 946 Wrote:Apparently this isnt worth my time anymore, apparently the admins like good little plantation slaves that dont question them whatsoever, apparently asian ppl can be just as much assholes as white ppl, apparently ppl feel it necessary to continue to pick on someone who is "defeated" who already admited he wasnt going to press the issue anymore but no, can't just let it go can we?Oh one more apparently; apparently ppl like to be the big bully when they can and you know can't just leave a guy alone, its not like plenty of ppl haven't killed themselves because theyvre been bullied, and its also not like ppl dont think its funny. The fact that both of these things appear to be funny concepts to ppl, shows me the real intention behind the thread, thats you ppl want to see another person kill themselves because of your warped versions of righteousness that you have to throw at ppl. That you can't just stop, and let things go, ptk didn't do this because he cares, from my view he just did this to pick on me, to call me out, as did all the other admins who apparently were offended by having their authority questioned. Just saying i was and have dropped the issue on my end, Drunk can stay the hell banned for all i care now, but the fact that the other side, can't also drop the act and walk away and let it go, is actually pretty sad.

1. If you don't like it here, you can just leave and never come back. Big difference compared to slavery because we aren't forcing you to do anything. Such a god awful comparison.
2. Why the fuck is ethnicity even an issue?
3. You deserve to have a flame thread for all the crap you've been posting in threads and the shoutbox these two days.
4. If you act like some ignorant dumbass on the Internet, expect to get called out on it. If you want to commit suicide over a video game forum, please seek professional help.
5. I can't believe you're stupid enough to suggest our ultimate goal is for you to kill yourself.
6. You aren't entitled to anything here, much less information that you don't need to know. Whining about it like a little baby doesn't make you look better in the community.
7. You're fucking retarded.
8. Take your bullshit with you and never come back.
9. ???
10. Profit.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
I dont need to explain myself. Apparantly you know how i think. So ill just let you explain me in your book. Im very curious
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
:oops:
M. Bison, post: 68331, member: 359 Wrote:There's no reason to beat a dead horse. General Josh is as delusional as they come. He's somewhere along the same lines as that mahyar fellow. People may argue that Regi$try is also delusional, but that's simply not true. He's just a high class troll and a rather funny one if you ask me. :p
Wait, you actually think Regi$try or whatever that idiots name is can troll? o_O I don't know about you Dave.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
George Of The Jungle, post: 68330, member: 3094 Wrote:Just a note: WWII would have happened with or without Hitler. You can argue on this (and you probably will), but it's simply true.
yeah,i agree with you george Smile
Wow josh i think i finally figured you out ! You are simply a sexually frustrated man child who has nothing better to do than brown nose on threads that have very less to do with you . Your arguments have no logic as you know zilch about the issue you are talking about . And for the record you dont get to demand jack squat . you dont know the first thing about what admins do on wl . take my advice and get laid or if you are that incapable of getting pussy on your own go to a hooker ( dont forget the condoms ) if you are scared shitless to do even that order your self one of them sex dolls and have at it . You think you are the next big thing and gods fucking gift to humanity but in reality you are just another bum who likes to run his mouth . we have had people question authority before but they have been civil and rational about . Like i said you are a man child . do us all a huge favour and shut your cake hole . This may be flames but stay off the race thing you obnoxious self centered prick . If you dont like i have two words for you ::

[Image: dx-suck-it-vip-blog-com-554147589119392_small.jpg]
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
General Josh, post: 68310, member: 946 Wrote:Dude, if thats what you think, then you truly dont know me, didnt you ever stop to think i was acting?
JayCat, post: 68311, member: 2104 Wrote:Horrible attempt to clean up your mess. Rolleyes
Hey josh , are you okay ,buddy? i dont understand why you did something Meaningless like that...
M. Bison, post: 68331, member: 359 Wrote:There's no reason to beat a dead horse. General Josh is as delusional as they come. He's somewhere along the same lines as that mahyar fellow. People may argue that Regi$try is also delusional, but that's simply not true. He's just a high class troll and a rather funny one if you ask me. :p
hey bison , even I can't understand this guy !:confused: