Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO Giveaway [Two Winners Selected/ Contest Over]
This giveaway will end on the 29th of this month. We will announce the winners then.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
wow .. Big Grin
2 cs:go xD
its look an awesome chance for that ppl cant get game
its will be awesome if i got it xD
i was thinking to buy it :|
but cant cuz ther r war waiting us to win Big Grin
like real cs:go xD
and good luck for all want it Tongue
ZombieReloaded :
[Image: 250353_301.png]
Mini Games :
[Image: 342622_301.png]
TheInfamousPro :
[Image: icebird.png]
Eagerly waiting for 29th of September......Wink
[Image: 629965_101.png][Image: dav8ugf75d010z8vovm.gif]
Good luck to everyone! Smile Eagerly waiting for the 29th also. Wink

And DK I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist. Tongue
Checking this page again and again cuz today's THE DAY ! awwwwwwwwwwwwwSmileWinkSad:mad::confused:Cool:pBig Grin:eek::oops:Rolleyeso_O All emoctions are suited here Tongue
[Image: 629965_101.png][Image: dav8ugf75d010z8vovm.gif]
Winner #1
I chose Eternal because I thought he actually took time in making the essay. I liked the fact that he went over the 200 word minimum, because he did that, it showed me that he wanted the CS:GO more then others. Instead of writing about how he deserved it, he wrote about why he would enjoy it, or like to have it.
Eternal, post: 72853, member: 478 Wrote:Eternal’s Essay Response:

I thought to myself that I would go ahead and give this a shot, because it never hurts to try something. So, the question here is: Why should I be the one to win the copy of the game? My answer to this is honest and probably the same for a lot of people, I would enjoy having it, and owning it. I think it would give me a better reason to be more communicative with other people (mainly wL users, also other non wL members), seeing as we have launched the servers for it, and a lot of active wL users seem to be on it. Since I am fairly new to the Counter Strike title(s), I also think it’d be quite a different/good game to be playing, especially with people who are in the same community as me. I will honestly admit that I have not done/played any other Counter Strike game, except for Counter Strike: Source, which this community has introduced me to.

I’m not a very lucky person when it comes to these types of contests, which is why I never tend to participate in them. I can admit to being a sore loser sometimes, which seems to only bring back luck for the future, but, why not give it a shot, win or lose. I’m also not much of a competitive person when it comes to competitions like this, so I tend to not make it far with them. I know this will be a hard decision for the people(s) who are going to choose the winner, it seems like it would be a very difficult choice, having to pick one out of the total amount.

Finishing high-school two months ago has not left me open to other opportunities, seeing as finding a job is difficult and figuring what I want to do with college, seems to be even more difficult. Gaming for me is a hobby, and has been for quite the longest time in my life. It is something that I have always done if I was in need of passing time or having a good time, and the occasional rage moment. So with that all being said, all I have left to say is: I would be very grateful and very pleased to receive the game from the wL community.
Win or lose, I wish everyone who enters good luck, and hope you for the best. Thank you for the people who are allowing this to be held for the community.

My GameMe profile: http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/431510
(I only play the 24/7 D2 DM Server, so that’s all I can provide)

Thank you for reading.
~ Eternal

Moving on, we come to Joker. As I read his essay, I saw the same effort as Eternal, drawing my attention. As I read on, I liked the fact that he wanted CS:GO to help others.

joker8baller, post: 73449, member: 835 Wrote:http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/56693

Well, here goes nothing.

I believe I should win a copy of CS:GO in this competition because I would be interested in watching CounterStrike evolve over the next couple of years. I have been playing CounterStrike for quite a while in various accounts. With this copy of CS:GO, I can continue playing Counter-Strike throughout the years. As a result, I would also be able to continue admining in various War-Lords servers. While CounterStrike hasn't been my favorite past time as of late, I'm unable to quit playing due to the community. While I have been a member for a little over a year now, I have made countless friends and I believe that with a copy of CS:GO, I will be able to continue to do so.

In addition to this, as a recent graduate from a University, I'm broke as a joke. I'm currently working 2 jobs over the summer and have been logging around 50-60 hours a week. Unfortunately the majority of this money goes back into rent, food, and my upcoming practice course. With myself paying back a great deal of loans, I'm not exactly liquid to buy much else.

I won't lie, GO isn't my idea of a continuation of the Counter-Strike franchise, but rather a divergence. However, a great deal of players on the war-lords server as well as the regulars who scrim are making the move towards CS:GO so I believe that it will become necessary for most of our regulars and players to make the move to get used to the game. I'd like to get a copy so I can move with the skill level of other players so I can develop new strategies and techniques that complement my play style. Rather than waiting to afford GO in the upcoming future, with this copy, I can play now.

Edit: Most of my spare money is going towards repairs for my computer as it currently does not work. I do play on my laptop exclusively right now, which is rather annoying after coming from a desktop.

Congrats to the two winners of this giveaway. Look for a PM from one of the staff for details on how to redeem this prize. Thank you to all that took place is this contest and stay tuned for more to come.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
congratulations....
[Image: rwtd14qn.jpg]
Aww! I cried when I didn't see my name. Sad Okay not for real, but congratulations to you guys! Have fun! Smile)
Apologies JayCat, with the move, I forgot to post that I had received CS:GO already (<3 AwpChoo)

Looks like someone else gets to win Big Grin.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
It was a fun/challenging give away. I am very appreciative to have been chosen and hope there are more to come so more people will have this chance.

gg <3
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]