Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite admin(s)
Spartacus, post: 79135, member: 1060 Wrote:In my opinion, that's one of the worst excuse to come up with when doing something stupid.
The worst part is rival said something like, "not to make an excuse for my actions, but I was totally high at the time." He proceeded to emphasize it 3-4 more times, obviously using it as an excuse. Yeah, okay rival... lol. Rolleyes
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Next time I will say: "not to make an excuse for my actions, but I was totally high when I banned you"
And then Bison will be like: "Abuse case dismissed, admin was high"
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Im high every time im on source. Being stoned doesnt alter your way of thinking or knowledge of rules. Pathetic child is pathetic.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
1. Cas/ptk/izzie/Bloodlust - First people i saw on the server and helped me alot.

2. Anubis - I find it funny every time I spec him idk why lol.

3. Bison - Wouldn't have had discovered CS if it wasn't for these servers.

4. Matt - Suggest maps, he adds them

5. iSpy - Accepted my admin app lol.

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
Matt, post: 78872, member: 178 Wrote:But I've played with you keke Wink.
War-Lords: Night Watch ruplayer (22,656) got 2 points for killing Matt! (1,522)
[OFFICE] (ADM) Matt!: fuck me, rage quit
[OFFICE] (ADM) Matt! has disconnected
From what I heard from a certain bear, Jhonnie was drunk??
Gonffs, post: 79224, member: 11307 Wrote:From what I heard from a certain bear, Jhonnie was drunk??
Yeah, my account http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059237071 got VAC'd. Then I made http://steamcommunity.com/id/THEDRUNKKILLER/ (Marcos/DRUNK_KILLER) which somehow didn't get banned yet. Then, DK/Marcos Silva/THE**DRUNK**KILLER became ADMIN. Then he misused admin and got revoked. Now he's playing just like everyone else and waiting for someone to get a demo of him hacking or waiting the account to get VAC'd as well.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 79256, member: 3039 Wrote:Yeah, my account http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059237071 got VAC'd. Then I made http://steamcommunity.com/id/THEDRUNKKILLER/ (Marcos/DRUNK_KILLER) which somehow didn't get banned yet. Then, DK/Marcos Silva/THE**DRUNK**KILLER became ADMIN. Then he misused admin and got revoked. Now he's playing just like everyone else and waiting for someone to get a demo of him hacking or waiting the account to get VAC'd as well.
Nah, you're so bad that no one even cares, even if you cheat you are not any damage to the server. Oh and when you refer to downloading cheap aimbot plugin and getting caught before you even fire a bullet, it's called cheating. You are too weak to be called hacker.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 79263, member: 9168 Wrote:Nah, you're so bad that no one even cares, even if you cheat you are not any damage to the server. Oh and when you refer to downloading cheap aimbot plugin and getting caught before you even fire a bullet, it's called cheating. You are too weak to be called hacker.
Well, I bet you people care more about me than you brah. For example, hmmm I dont know who to use as example, Oh wait, Jhonnie boy. Jhonnie cared so much about you and "your family" that he got VAC'd in account of yours..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I thought this was a hobo appreciation thread and now we're talking about RU being the most notorious badmin and rival and Jonnie hacking.

Back on topic guise, Bob is the most favoritest admin of all.