Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Admin Application - Blis
Name: Jason (blis)
Steam ID: 1:0:49339267
Timezone: UTC/GMT+08:00 Perth, Australia
Availability: Currently available 24/7
Counter-Strike has always been apart of my life, I have played in at least 3 CGA teams, recently I have settled down from the amateur scene and am currently living in the warlords server Smile. In my personal life I train in boxing (Need to be fit to keep the kiddies under control, and to obtain hawk like vision to eliminate threats on the server..a true warlord some would say)
Main reason for wanting to be admin, I get along with the server and its players, everyone loves a good guy Australian Smile.
I am not a fan of cheaters.. I despise them. I believe in having a fun environment to play in, making sure them toxic players keep it down.
Overall I am keen for the position and I am sure everyone will support me for the application. Thank you! <3
-rep gay wanker

2:43 PM - blis: WTF
2:43 PM - blis: IS WITH THAT POST
2:43 PM - blis: you are meant to be helping me
2:43 PM - raiko: HAHAHAHAHAHAH
2:43 PM - blis: mate
2:43 PM - raiko: it is
2:43 PM - blis: fix it
2:43 PM - raiko: a good post

+rep best gay wanker in the server

nah but seriously a good lad with a sexy voice that will make all the players wet.
Link your steam account with your forum account please.
(Apr 05 2015, 07:50 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: Link your steam account with your forum account please.

all done Smile
IN-EVALUATION

Please be patient while we, the WL Staff, evaluate your application for admin candidacy(:
ACCEPTED

Please read the pinned threads in the admin forum. Add me if you have questions.