gun restriction
1 3.45%
no gun restriction
5 17.24%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
5v5 tournament bo5
(Nov 18 2016, 08:16 PM)sosa Wrote: I don't think there should be a RWS limit. What if 5 friends want to play together and the RWS is higher than your mentioned limit?

I would of used bill and his friends as an exemple for why it would be a good idea to set a rws limit, but while i was typing i started to think it would be a good idea to make a tournament exactly like the old days, fuck rws, play with whoever you want and let the better team win.
Sounds like fun lets get this thing going !
Sounds like a good time. Count me in.
All sounds good,
Lets get a commentator up in this bitch to both commentate and record Big Grin
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
A poll is rolling to determine what format you guys want for teams, ill make a team registration thread once we get enough vote on the poll.
alright guys im ready for this tounry, you guys will se a side of me youve never seen before, ill be top fragging every game
(Nov 19 2016, 03:47 PM)sinful Wrote: alright guys im ready for this tounry, you guys will se a side of me youve never seen before, ill be top fragging every game

u r funny  Angel
(Nov 18 2016, 06:37 PM)Ben- Wrote: If its a bof5, we could play the top 5 most played map on wl to be fair with everyone (Nuke, d2, strike, season, cache). Lets admit that playing prodigy or rush would be a downer.

For teams we need to havé a rws high enough so good player dont havé to team up with scrubs, but low enough so we cant have 5 high rws same team and know Who is gonna win from the start.

60-65 rws per team maximum seems fair 2 me.

I dont mind managing the teams thread if bison put his Seal of approvàl on the tournament.

Did you mention rush and prodigy cause of me? I will play prodigy!
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
(Nov 19 2016, 06:01 PM)Juniorc4 Wrote:
(Nov 18 2016, 06:37 PM)Ben- Wrote: If its a bof5, we could play the top 5 most played map on wl to be fair with everyone (Nuke, d2, strike, season, cache). Lets admit that playing prodigy or rush would be a downer.

For teams we need to havé a rws high enough so good player dont havé to team up with scrubs, but low enough so we cant have 5 high rws same team and know Who is gonna win from the start.

60-65 rws per team maximum seems fair 2 me.

I dont mind managing the teams thread if bison put his Seal of approvàl on the tournament.

Did you mention rush and prodigy cause of me? I will play prodigy!

Short Answer : Yes. Heart
I'm just waiting for Bison to roll through and crush everybody's hopes and dreams like he always does.    Sad

I vote for ro6, no rws limit, and no gun restriction (we are all grownups here, except Ben)