Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rant against spider/piper
(Dec 15 2016, 04:47 AM)calisnipe Wrote: 9.48 RWS get good shitty and stop bashing on players lower than your RWS if that makes you sleep better at night tough shit because you're really not that great of a player or person I now have even less respect for you, have a great day.

best regards,
cali.

You're just jelly he was pro back in 09
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
(Dec 15 2016, 11:55 AM)Juniorc4 Wrote:
(Dec 15 2016, 04:47 AM)calisnipe Wrote: 9.48 RWS get good shitty and stop bashing on players lower than your RWS if that makes you sleep better at night tough shit because you're really not that great of a player or person I now have even less respect for you, have a great day.

best regards,
cali.

You're just jelly he was pro back in 09

You're so right I wish I could go negative back in 09' he's soooo pro.
We really don't need 3+ posts about how "bad" these people are. Everyone knows, the point is that they will continue to play on WL because there is no good reason to ban them, can't ban them for "being bad"

Anyways, you proceeded to yelling on the mic yesterday because Karnage was "bad" you told him to suck a dick, and he should kill himself - that being said, which is immature first of all. However you did leave the server shortly after to avoid conflict so that was good on your part but still, everyone plays with these people so you just have to learn to deal with it.
gj bison

this nerd keeps on trolling you
Big Grin
Can we start a vote on the forms on if this troll can be banned from the servers ?
I have seen nothing but super trolling from this kid everytime i play with him. just yesterday on tuscan he started knifing me in the back while i was trying to awp people and blocking me. hes a bigger troll then junior4 and thats saying alot Smile
(Dec 15 2016, 07:58 PM)gabe. Wrote: We really don't need 3+ posts about how "bad" these people are. Everyone knows, the point is that they will continue to play on WL because there is no good reason to ban them, can't ban them for "being bad"

Anyways, you proceeded to yelling on the mic yesterday because Karnage was "bad" you told him to suck a dick, and he should kill himself - that being said, which is immature first of all. However you did leave the server shortly after to avoid conflict so that was good on your part but still, everyone plays with these people so you just have to learn to deal with it.

This will be a quick reply. I will agree I was mad, and it wasn't karnage, it was kosher OG, cuz he saw the bomb on tuscan and decided to not defuse it, it was an obvious troll. I get along with the guy so the banter although was from being legitimately angered at that round, was not in any way indicative of malicious intent. I do understand where you might be coming from since you were on the other team and didnt understand what was going on on our team.
(Dec 15 2016, 09:40 PM)vivixxcore Wrote: Can we start a vote on the forms on if this troll can be banned from the servers ?
I have seen nothing but super trolling from this kid everytime i play with him. just yesterday on tuscan he started knifing me in the back while i was trying to awp people and blocking me. hes a bigger troll then junior4 and thats saying alot Smile

I'm pretty sure I was knifing u in the back at spawn and as we left from spawn on tuscan, so If youre gonna complain about the first 15 seconds of a round, I cant stop you but it makes your argument seem that much more ridiculous.
(Dec 15 2016, 09:53 PM)RealRecklezz Wrote:
(Dec 15 2016, 09:40 PM)vivixxcore Wrote: Can we start a vote on the forms on if this troll can be banned from the servers ?

I'm pretty sure I was knifing u in the back at spawn and as we left from spawn on tuscan, so If youre gonna complain about the first 15 seconds of a round, I cant stop you but it makes your argument seem that much more ridiculous.

Look man, trolling is fine. It can be funny, and add some fresh enjoyment every once in a while. However, there's a point where you need to take a step back and ask yourself if you're going to far. There's sometimes you can be funny, but your "trolling" pushes things a bit to far sometimes. Take a step back and maybe you'll be more liked in the community.
ye
(Dec 15 2016, 10:13 PM)Vorpal Wrote:

Look man, trolling is fine. It can be funny, and add some fresh enjoyment every once in a while. However, there's a point where you need to take a step back and ask yourself if you're going to far. There's sometimes you can be funny, but your "trolling" pushes things a bit to far sometimes. Take a step back and maybe you'll be more liked in the community.

I like that you take a step back from the original claims being made here when you finally realize how ridiculous it sounds to complain about getting knifed 10 to 15 sec into the round. Mind you, there was no friendly fire
(Dec 15 2016, 10:16 PM)RealRecklezz Wrote:
(Dec 15 2016, 10:13 PM)Vorpal Wrote:

I like that you take a step back from the original claims being made here when you finally realize how ridiculous it sounds to complain about getting knifed 10 to 15 sec into the round. Mind you, there was no friendly fire

Are you delusional? I never made original claims.

Anyways, knifing people 10-15 seconds into the round is a problem if you're looking at the game from a team-play perspective. You should be holding your spot, pre-smoking things, etc... rather than jerking it knifing someone in the back. Friendly-fire or not, if a rush were to come you're hindering the player you're knifing's movement to fall back in a direct manner and you're out of position.
ye