Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tournament V2
I'm down.
Hey why top RWS for Captains?

Since we know who the leaders are why not whoever organizes the tourney have a dialogue about who they think would be the best captains?

And teams, why not let whoever wants to play in, and sit down together and figure out some fair teams? 

Like yeah, people wanna play with friends, I don't see why we couldn't do that and maintain balance.

Of course the higher end players would have to play apart,  like I'm thinking of Ghoul and Bill they need to be captains if they're gonna play and they can't be on the same team that's ridiculous.
(Mar 01 2017, 09:23 PM)blackknight Wrote: Hey why top RWS for Captains?

Since we know who the leaders are why not whoever organizes the tourney have a dialogue about who they think would be the best captains?

And teams, why not let whoever wants to play in, and sit down together and figure out some fair teams? 

Like yeah, people wanna play with friends, I don't see why we couldn't do that and maintain balance.

Of course the higher end players would have to play apart,  like I'm thinking of Ghoul and Bill they need to be captains if they're gonna play and they can't be on the same team that's ridiculous.

Let them come back and be on the same teams. I will actually play sober this time and REK them so hard they never come back. If you want in I got anyone that wants to be on the winning team. I can 1 v 5 no problem.
(Mar 02 2017, 01:04 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote:

Let them come back and be on the same teams. I will actually play sober this time and REK them so hard they never come back. If you want in I got anyone that wants to be on the winning team. I can 1 v 5 no problem.

youre a god awful, terrible player. A bot on easy could defeat you.
Big Grin
(Mar 02 2017, 01:29 AM)Bill Nose Wrote:

I can see the steam coming off your words, trust me, knowing how on tilt you are, when I win the tournament you will leave forever.
(Mar 02 2017, 02:06 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote:

I can see the steam coming off your words, trust me, knowing how on tilt you are, when I win the tournament you will leave forever.

I agree with bill.
(Mar 02 2017, 02:33 AM)_nme Wrote:
(Mar 02 2017, 02:06 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote:

I agree with bill.

Bill why do you put him down? 

NME?

It's not the end of the world to get cut down by a prominent member in the community, but it does feel pretty awful.

I like you guys. I look up to you, you're awesome at the game. When you start cutting me to pieces I feel it. It hurts.

TLDR : Im proposing to make 2 big tournaments (classic) per year and a smaller ones (drafts) in between.

Depending on what we want to do as a community, if we want more people to participate, or wanna copy paste esea, or if we want small events now and then, we need to decide on a or multiple formats.

Personally 2 or 3 big classic tournament a year, with prize pot and else, would be great. 1 Mini-tournament (This 1) in between the big ones, where everybody got to play and know each other could be nice too.

Top Rws players as cap, also means every team (players) got a chance to win vs all good players go together and 1-3 teams got a chance to win.

Last tournament top4 = 4 highest rws teams overall, top8 = 7 highest rws teams overall. If RWS isn't somewhat redistributed a lot of players won't even participate because TEAM AAA, AAA and AA, are the only ones with chances to win the whole thing.

Sadly i cant say here is the top20 rws during last tournament and point out how obviously high rws players were almost a guaranteed top8-4, well top5 for rws was : (Me, Loopz, billnose, ghoul, Taylor Swift) = guess which teams were in the Finale ?

That's just my 2cent in broken english, an other solution i thought about was to make 2 tournament, main (or restricted) and open for people who just wanna have fun, so we could separate the serious teams (and ex-league) from the rest. But that wouldn't work currently cause most good players arent active or stopped playing.

Or we could make a classic tournament, but where good teams would break off on purpose and not play with who they want, which would suck for them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   blackknight
(Feb 26 2017, 06:24 AM)Ben- Wrote: We need to first ask who wanna be in, with that list, we pick up the 4-8 highest rws (depending on the number of player registered).

Then those capts pick who they wants on the list (picking order would be random).

Then we procede to make the matches in a weekend "x"

example for 4 teams : Team C VS A (1 match or bo3) Team B VS D (same), Winner vs Winner (GG)

6 teams : A VS B, B VS C, C VS A (Worst team out)       D vs E, F vs E, D vs F (Worst team out), same as the 4 teams setup

8 teams : 4 team setup x2

I know some players would be interested in aim maps comp, not me my aim sucks 2 much =(

Your aim sucks? On what planet? =)
(Mar 02 2017, 05:17 AM)Ben- Wrote:

TLDR : Im proposing to make 2 big tournaments (classic) per year and a smaller ones (drafts) in between.

Depending on what we want to do as a community, if we want more people to participate, or wanna copy paste esea, or if we want small events now and then, we need to decide on a or multiple formats.

Personally 2 or 3 big classic tournament a year, with prize pot and else, would be great. 1 Mini-tournament (This 1) in between the big ones, where everybody got to play and know each other could be nice too.

Top Rws players as cap, also means every team (players) got a chance to win vs all good players go together and 1-3 teams got a chance to win.

Last tournament top4 = 4 highest rws teams overall, top8 = 7 highest rws teams overall. If RWS isn't somewhat redistributed a lot of players won't even participate because TEAM AAA, AAA and AA, are the only ones with chances to win the whole thing.

Sadly i cant say here is the top20 rws during last tournament and point out how obviously high rws players were almost a guaranteed top8-4, well top5 for rws was : (Me, Loopz, billnose, ghoul, Taylor Swift) = guess which teams were in the Finale ?

That's just my 2cent in broken english, an other solution i thought about was to make 2 tournament, main (or restricted) and open for people who just wanna have fun, so we could separate the serious teams (and ex-league) from the rest. But that wouldn't work currently cause most good players arent active or stopped playing.

Or we could make a classic tournament, but where good teams would break off on purpose and not play with who they want, which would suck for them.

I like where you're heading with this.

Its so cool that we a community and ppl in the community who are willing to put stuff like this together.  

Props to you Ben, and Bison, and Sosa, and all the other people who helped put on the first tourney and all the ppl who will help put on the next one.