Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
my fucking piece of shit job
fire half the nurses on the floor && increase everyone's hours while decreasing pay because funding got cut REEEEHHHH yeah I quit yesterday.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sheev's post:
   Caillou
rip
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Aug 14 2017, 11:09 PM)sheev Wrote: fire half the nurses on the floor && increase everyone's hours while decreasing pay because funding got cut REEEEHHHH yeah I quit yesterday.

working in hospitals ? come in Quebec, they need of everything in ours !

Also we got poutines
(Aug 14 2017, 11:15 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Aug 14 2017, 11:09 PM)sheev Wrote: fire half the nurses on the floor && increase everyone's hours while decreasing pay because funding got cut REEEEHHHH yeah I quit yesterday.

working in hospitals ? come in Quebec, they need of everything in ours !

Also we got poutines

you make a compelling argument
[-] The following 1 user Likes sheev's post:
   Ben-

Sounds like you live in America lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hamaerox's post:
   Caillou

You liberal pussy. Work harder.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RealRecklezz's post:
   Caillou
(Aug 15 2017, 02:37 AM)Hamaerox Wrote:

Sounds like you live in America lol

[Image: giphy.gif]
dont u get like severance pay or w/e if u lose ur job in a situation like urs. if not start bitching at them or ur state's DOL
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.