Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rightfully banned for hacking
(Aug 27 2018, 03:32 AM)i cri everytiem Wrote:
(Aug 26 2018, 03:52 PM)rookoo Wrote: Yo bus i know you worked really hard on this meltdown & ima let you finish, but McSkillet had the best ragequit of all time https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7095712/fi...h-youtube/

I found out about this shit today... WTF... Guy had the dream life, money, and then that....

people nowadays are so depressed and sensitive thanks to technology and media.

Yeah technology plays a part (obviously it was a lot harder mowing down dozens of people with a spear or a sword, some did it isn't realy a modern thing), idk what is up with humans, cant be just education, cant be just morals, i guess some people are just borned ticking bombs ... and now with the internet idk if these events are happening more often, or is it that we are more aware of it.

Also do not believe the crap saying its a US phenomena :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers

Most depressive lists i ever came across on Wikipedia.
interesting direction this thread is going

if you are interested in a critical analysis of the social issues you guys are mentioning, please consider reading this book- here's the pdf

https://we.riseup.net/assets/389236/Kacz...%2BHow.pdf
[-] The following 2 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   rookoo, woKe
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
And why dont they lock the thread? At least move it to flame section or something else.
(Aug 28 2018, 09:22 AM)Drago Wrote: And why dont they lock the thread? At least move it to flame section or something else.

Jesus fucking Christ Drago, how many internet police we got in this bitch?  Clearly Jesse posting the Unabomber's manifesto is an important part of my ban appeal.  I say keep it open and move to flame/admire.
(Aug 27 2018, 07:33 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Aug 27 2018, 03:32 AM)i cri everytiem Wrote:
(Aug 26 2018, 03:52 PM)rookoo Wrote: Yo bus i know you worked really hard on this meltdown & ima let you finish, but McSkillet had the best ragequit of all time https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7095712/fi...h-youtube/

I found out about this shit today... WTF... Guy had the dream life, money, and then that....

people nowadays are so depressed and sensitive thanks to technology and media.

Yeah technology plays a part (obviously it was a lot harder mowing down dozens of people with a spear or a sword, some did it isn't realy a modern thing), idk what is up with humans, cant be just education, cant be just morals, i guess some people are just borned ticking bombs ... and now with the internet idk if these events are happening more often, or is it that we are more aware of it.

Also do not believe the crap saying its a US phenomena :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers

Most depressive lists i ever came across on Wikipedia.

I blame tech and media. People worry too much about their virtual life. They dont interact and shit. Hence the term "socially awkward". People only interact thru texting nowadays. When you criticize them, they take it the wrong way or get offended by every little fucking thing. Bunch of flowers. Well, thinking about it, I should blame the parents for not doing their god damn job raising their kids. So tech + media + imbecile parents = recipe for self destruction.
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   Ben-
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Aug 28 2018, 11:52 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: I blame tech and media. People worry too much about their virtual life. They dont interact and shit. Hence the term "socially awkward". People only interact thru texting nowadays. When you criticize them, they take it the wrong way or get offended by every little fucking thing. Bunch of flowers. Well, thinking about it, I should blame the parents for not doing their god damn job raising their kids. So tech + media + imbecile parents = recipe for self destruction.

So true, but i would add an other ingredient to your receipe for disaster, governments that aren't governing as a primary task but trying to keep itself in power, either by cattering to the needs of minority groups, special interests groups or ideologues, or by straight up manipulating the political discourse by using the media's or making the political game so complicated that no true new parties can ever be formed and gain popularity (lol same for new big companies when you think about it ... oh ...).
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Jesse W., rookoo
Crisp. Clean. Quenched. LACROiX BOi
[-] The following 3 users Like ghoul's post:
   Drago, Jesse W., woKe
Flame On Flamers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   woKe
(Aug 22 2018, 04:01 AM)Steam Wrote: [Yesterday, 1:21 PM] THAT BUS FROM SPEED: hey, what's the possibility of me getting unbanned?
Well, well, well. What have we here? Barely 3 months later too...
[-] The following 4 users Like M. Bison's post:
   CaliSnipe, johnnyboi212, rookoo, woKe
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Dec 11 2018, 04:32 AM)M. Bison Wrote:
(Aug 22 2018, 04:01 AM)Steam Wrote: [Yesterday, 1:21 PM] THAT BUS FROM SPEED: hey, what's the possibility of me getting unbanned?
Well, well, well. What have we here? Barely 3 months later too...

this is my favorite new bind ever
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   woKe