Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Bird - walling like its his job at McDonalds
(Nov 29 2018, 06:06 PM)ne7eX Wrote: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/342100340

I don't think he cheats.

Chuckles in organner
[-] The following 1 user Likes Flax's post:
   rookoo
Damn fat, idk what you were watching but ask bird for his config cause you obviously are taking a loss pretty hard here. Also Bird's aim is so smooth it makes my dick hard but boy he is not walling.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Flax's post:
   johnnyboi212
(Nov 29 2018, 06:06 PM)ne7eX Wrote: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/342100340

I don't think he cheats.

Thanks for the input Net. 

Bird, what I'd like for you to do is review the demo with models on. Maybe your peeks are just that good, I don't know. I'm awaiting feedback from others and if there isn't consensus, I'd like to unban you, but if there is, I'd like for this to be concluded.

Your review on twitch was pretty funny, enjoyed it. But my round suspicions are all due to crosshair placement. If models are on, you'll see how many times you aim at individuals through doors/walls. You explain and provide a rebuttal for every accusation, that's much appreciated. I'd honestly like for you to do the same with models on, via Twitch. Run through all the rounds I've posted about.

And I did mean round 18 not 17. (Turn the models on)

Thanks for your patience
I'll take a look at the demo now. BTW, Valve broke tick skipping a few patches ago, the only way to fast forward through demos is by typing demo_timescale 99999999999999 twice in console.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Watched him for a few games the other day, after so I was convinced with almost zero doubt he was walling or ghosting. More times than I could remember, he'd be rotating, on a whim turn around, pre-aim a spot, and kill an enemy right as they peeked on flank - When the enemy was nowhere near a teammate (couldn't have been from a call) and when then enemy was well outside of audio range (couldn't have heard him coming). I assumed he was ghosting at first, but after I kept watching him, I was pretty convinced he was walling. Will let the admins decide, I don't think this should be the only demo being reviewed tho..
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
Just watching him reviewing his demo on stream he seems nervous as fuck throughout the entire thing, I haven't watched the demo with models on like Muffin suggested but that is definitely a good way to see if someone fucks up and accidentally scopes or looks where they shouldn't.

From playing against him he has definitely done some sketchy kills on me, a few times I completely walked the opposite site while my team planted at the other and he still randomly turned around and scoped in where I was coming from even though I made absolutely no noise.

Compared to some of the sketchy shit others do on the server, Bird is definitely lower on the list though.
(Nov 30 2018, 01:46 AM)Flax Wrote: Damn fat, idk what you were watching but ask bird for his config cause you obviously are taking a loss pretty hard here. Also Bird's aim is so smooth it makes my dick hard but boy he is not walling.

Well after this post there’s no chance at getting it now.. FML

This thread went further than I thought. Honestly, if he doesn’t cheat then he doesn’t cheat. Many rounds in this demo alone that show otherwise and if you watch his other demos you see the same shit. I’m not wasting any more time adding this this soon to be Jerry Springer thread..

And btw fat Ned Flanders my thread was mostly sarcasm. For you to actually believe most of what I said was true about RWS and shit and to broadcast to your 2.5 twitch followers and e-friends is just plain sad. Crying bc this is the only good server with decent players lol..
[-] The following 1 user Likes fAt's post:
   rookoo
kid doesnt cheat
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]
(Nov 30 2018, 03:19 AM)M. Bison Wrote: I'll take a look at the demo now. BTW, Valve broke tick skipping a few patches ago, the only way to fast forward through demos is by typing demo_timescale 99999999999999 twice in console.

Curious to know what you think. I personally dont think he cheats. Also,

(Nov 30 2018, 01:46 AM)Flax Wrote: ask bird for his config cause you obviously are taking a loss pretty hard here

Taking as you also want it but to ashamed to ask, Bird post your cheats config.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Nov 30 2018, 03:44 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote:
(Nov 30 2018, 03:19 AM)M. Bison Wrote: I'll take a look at the demo now. BTW, Valve broke tick skipping a few patches ago, the only way to fast forward through demos is by typing demo_timescale 99999999999999 twice in console.

Curious to know what you think. I personally dont think he cheats. Also,
Although I did finish reviewing, I got a side tracked when I noticed a ban evader was playing in one of the demos.

I watched the dust2 PUG and another random one. I didn't see enough to be confident of anything. He'll do the occasional weird peek or his crosshair placement will be suspicious or the timing of his encounter may be a bit lucky, but it's not exactly consistent enough to rule out coincidence. If you watch anyone, even a bad player (especially one with a decent headset), you'll see the same kind of stuff happening with some regularity.

I'm pretty sure if he's cheating he'll slip up and give us something more definitive down the road. Of course, there's the possibility this already happened and no one was eyeballing him to notice. Tongue

(Nov 30 2018, 03:59 AM)DVS Wrote: From playing against him he has definitely done some sketchy kills on me, a few times I completely walked the opposite site while my team planted at the other and he still randomly turned around and scoped in where I was coming from even though I made absolutely no noise.
I saw a referenced incident while reviewing (apparent from your comment ingame when it happened). He heard you run part of the way early on, then you hid while his team pushed through. This made Bird confused because they ran past you. They all began rotating to the other site while you crept up, but you began running one second before turning the corner into them and Bird heard you, then turned around and destroyed you.

(Nov 30 2018, 03:37 AM)helmut^ Wrote: he'd be rotating, on a whim turn around, pre-aim a spot, and kill an enemy right as they peeked on flank - When the enemy was nowhere near a teammate (couldn't have been from a call) and when then enemy was well outside of audio range (couldn't have heard him coming).
I saw one of the instances you're likely referencing (near end of same PUG as DVS). You guys made a bunch of noise in site then rotated to other one while one of your teammate continued fighting. This made Bird's team begin rotating there, but then the defenders killed your guy and partially pushed through (which suggested the rotate was premature), so Bird began rotating back and he ran into you between sites. He seemed surprised you were there, but I found this to be one of the more suspicious encounters because of Bird's actions immediately preceding and during the encounter which were really messy. Almost like he was surprised you were there before seeing you and wasn't sure what to do.
[-] The following 2 users Like M. Bison's post:
   DVS, Muffinman
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol