Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unbanned  Inconclusive
Name in-game while banned: on god, i work for al qaeda, bye bye & bbc 123
Reason for ban: wallhack (permanent)
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:91594637
Banned by: Barry Allen

Explanation: Barry Allen, I respect you as an individual and your sense of humor, but you banned me for no reason.
I've playing Counter-Strike: Source for over 12 years with over 5,000 hours and 1,200 on CS:GO...
I respect your opinion and reaction but you need to understand there are many, many many players that highly skilled
with insane movement, precision aim and game sense. I apologize for any concerns and inconvenience however
I am falsely accused and banned for no upon reason whatsoever. Especially for how long I have been playing on Warlords
and now you just decide to ban me with no given evidence. Anyways there isn't much to say for now but I do appreciate your time
reviewing this appeal.

Many thanks,

~TekneeQ or on god (:
"12 years with over 5,000 hours"

Wheres your ESEA exp, cevo exp, cal exp, or any sort of league exp? Ill review your demos.
(Feb 01 2019, 07:25 AM)ne7eX Wrote: "12 years with over 5,000 hours"

Wheres your ESEA exp, cevo exp, cal exp, or any sort of league exp? Ill review your demos.

I don't have an ESEA, cevo or anything from Source.... I was literally a kid that time, im 18.. I played but not competitively, hours come, experience goes
I have an ESEA from long long time ago i can DM you it privately
(Feb 01 2019, 07:30 AM)SaiyajiN Wrote:
(Feb 01 2019, 07:25 AM)ne7eX Wrote: "12 years with over 5,000 hours"

I don't have an ESEA, cevo or anything from Source.... I was literally a kid that time, im 18.. I played but not competitively, hours come, experience goes
I have an ESEA from long long time ago i can DM you it privately

Why dm it, when you can post it here? Im still going to review your demos.
And I won't be biased.
Well this is far from what I remembered: https://play.esea.net/users/1332595
This is the account I can only remember, I did have 1 more but I absolutely forgot the name and password...
I did play CS:GO for that account however.
(Feb 01 2019, 07:34 AM)SaiyajiN Wrote: Well this is far from what I remembered: https://play.esea.net/users/1332595
This is the account I can only remember, I did have 1 more but I absolutely forgot the name and password...

I realize you don't see any ladders or divisions I have played competitively over time, but I feel like the bio is enough to prove my innocence
giving the truth at most. I play fairly and I will be fully honest to the maximum extent... There's nothing to hide
you are a closet cheater and you  got caught
(Feb 01 2019, 07:55 AM)Nazar Wrote: you are a closet cheater and you  got caught

Nazar, you can't reply an insufficient comment without proven evidence, I do appreciate your time reviewing my appeal.

Like I said buddy, I have nothing to hide, period.
(Feb 01 2019, 07:44 AM)SaiyajiN Wrote:
(Feb 01 2019, 07:34 AM)SaiyajiN Wrote: Well this is far from what I remembered: https://play.esea.net/users/1332595

I realize you don't see any ladders or divisions I have played competitively over time, but I feel like the bio is enough to prove my innocence
giving the truth at most. I play fairly and I will be fully honest to the maximum extent... There's nothing to hide

why private steam profile also? what do you have to hide?
(Feb 01 2019, 07:57 AM)SaiyajiN Wrote:
(Feb 01 2019, 07:55 AM)Nazar Wrote: you are a closet cheater and you  got caught

Nazar, you can't reply an insufficient comment without proven evidence, I do appreciate your time reviewing my appeal.

Like I said buddy, I have nothing to hide, period.

so now you act all mature? but ingame you're like a little kid