Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin happy Loks
Anubis Wrote:Here's the question of the day: Should I go ahead and apply a 3 day ban to every admin who has committed the same offense?
you should gather a list of them. it definitely requires review and/or punishment.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:
Anubis Wrote:Here's the question of the day: Should I go ahead and apply a 3 day ban to every admin who has committed the same offense?
you should gather a list of them. it definitely requires review and/or punishment.

Never been racist and never offended people on servers... I don't have problems with anybody, if I do, that means they started, just like massacre did=) check my logs...

Just saying because I edited his ban :Smile
ruplayer Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:

Never been racist and never offended people on servers... I don't have problems with anybody, if I do, that means they started, just like massacre did=) check my logs...

Just saying because I edited his ban :Smile

Yeah me too! check my logs too!!

im the admin who banned him for 1 day! Smile
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
i love this community and they servers b'coz of the people, root admin, server admin and all admin keep the good work. sori wrong post.  Smile
According to the logs, around the time of the supposed offense there were no racist remarks. I'm not going to go digging through piles of data to recover evidence that should be presented by the banning admin when requested. As no evidence at all has been provided, yet the issue is still being pursued, consider this a warning to comply properly in the future. I am lifting this ban and fully expect it to remain lifted unless an admin actually does their job and provides some evidence.

I have re-locked the thread.
Just to clarify, you can be racist.. Just not talk about it right?
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Whatever you want to think in your head is up to you. We arent the thought police.