Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  SOMANYKITTENS Ban Request/Admin Abuse
Rabbit Wrote:
Anubis Wrote:I think that some of the admins need to lighten up a bit. Yet again, another small issue has been blown way out of proportion.

The player is very accurate when he says the rules are not posted clearly. In fact, I'm not sure if regular users can even access the rules.

Sense when is calling a admin a fagget exceptable in any server run by admins?

-_-

He said what he wanted to say, and hes going to pay the price for it... which is 2days baned.

Since calling a player a "bitch" first is acceptable. Apparently the admins won't respect you on the servers, but you are expected to respect them.

All I'm saying is that without an established set of server rules that are easily accessible, you run the risk of being called out for it, like I'm doing in this case.

xFerior, if you get Sporkis' account, I can guarantee you he will say that he banned me jokingly. I think I would know, in this case.

Rabbit, was the posting of the server rules a joke? I can't see them at all, so indeed, it is your fault, since you are an admin.
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:
Anubis Wrote:I think that some of the admins need to lighten up a bit. Yet again, another small issue has been blown way out of proportion.

The player is very accurate when he says the rules are not posted clearly. In fact, I'm not sure if regular users can even access the rules.

Sense when is calling a admin a fagget exceptable in any server run by admins?

-_-

He said what he wanted to say, and hes going to pay the price for it... which is 2days baned.

Since calling a player a "bitch" first is acceptable. Apparently the admins won't respect you on the servers, but you are expected to respect them.

All I'm saying is that without an established set of server rules that are easily accessible, you run the risk of being called out for it, like I'm doing in this case.

xFerior, if you get Sporkis' account, I can guarantee you he will say that he banned me jokingly. I think I would know, in this case.

Rabbit, was the posting of the server rules a joke? I can't see them at all, so indeed, it is your fault, since you are an admin.

Yea i have been meaning to write up a Server Rules topic or something. You are right, though, about the rules issue.  Wink
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
LagAvenger Wrote:

I've never actually found the rules XD
We never actually decided on posting the rules for all to see. I was actually talking with Matt about some related stuff which caused the rules to be brought up. Anyways, we hadn't really decided on posting them. I always assumed people were smart enough to know what type of behavior is probably not acceptable and what is acceptable.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I have seen that  rules are displayed on other servers when players type "!rules" or sometimes when you join server, before you press ok and pick the team...
We never actually decided on posting the rules for all to see. I was actually talking with Matt about some related stuff which caused the rules to be brought up. Anyways, we hadn't really decided on posting them. I always assumed people were smart enough to know what type of behavior is probably not acceptable and what is acceptable.
[/quote]

they SHOULD be smart enough... But then again, not everyone one the server has your 60 years of life experience bison Wink
Education these days....you might as well.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
No server rules=freedom of speech.
SOMANYKITTENS Wrote:No server rules=freedom of speech.
If you want to use our "services", you follow our rules. Wink
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]

GTFO

You are a broken record, If you'd like talk about another topic, please post another freaking topic.
Rabbit Wrote:

GTFO

You are a broken record, If you'd like talk about another topic, please post another freaking topic.
That isn't another topic, it's VERY related to my topic.

***Done posting.