Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well someone came in setup tnt everywhere and grief Sad. Sad news.

*Edit* Well they are new to griefing. I found alot of tnt in water to destroy a unfinish underwater project someone was doing. Sad Can we get a few mods, like can't destroy mod unless authorize(Not sure which mod does that, but ive seen them on servers), a way to disable tnt also. It is unneeded..
They destroyed my house!!!  Sad
I need to get a life.
I was so far away from the original spawn point, so maybe they didn't get me? Not that I care though, my house was real shitty.
If you read this, you suck.
My house was as big as Mount Rushmore, it had a farm, roller coaster, a toilet, a kitchen, a space portal, a fireplace, a rugby field, a lift, a water temple, sofas, home theater systems, pantry, kitchen, gun room, a big statue of Stalin...you name it.... Damn
I need to get a life.
Is there going to be restarted and some security mods? ^_^
I think we're just waiting for it to be updated to the new version, and then I'm sure Leaky will install some security features and make a select few people moderators. He's a busy man though, so patience is a must Smile I am very excited about this though Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
If you read this, you suck.
i really find the textures good, i mean it serves the purpose like in those 2 pics it looks good

I, The Rival Wrote:[Image: 2011110100003w.jpg]
[Image: 2011110100004.jpg]
when i connect to the server it says disconnected by server outdated server
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:when i connect to the server it says disconnected by server outdated server

Have to wait for Leaky to update the server, which is currently on 1.8.1. Might take a couple of days, if he's using bukkit, have to wait till they release their 1.0.0 version.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

correct, bukkit is still not updated for 1.0.0 soooo don't switch to 1.0.0 yet if you're using our server.