Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting a CSS school in preparation for CSGO (BTW I'm AWPCHOO)
I, The Rival Wrote:Right, I can agree. But he's not offering CS:S master classes, or claiming that you'll become pro if you follow some of his lessons. Let's face it, a lot of people (including myself) derp in certain situations, when the obvious course of action was laid out in front of you. He was just aiming on showing people what to do in certain situations, and then showing you how to apply the tactics into other situations.

Also I can agree, maybe you shouldn't do it for free if you're good at it. But the fact is, I'm pretty sure Helmut made a thread about offering CS:S lessons for money on here before, and it fell flat on it's face. So then he comes in to this thread, cusses Awpchoos attempt at being a friendly guy and actually trying to put something into War Lords (lets not forget how much of a cunt Helmut was to admins on the WL pubs, so if someone should be putting something back into the community, it's Helmut), like what the fuck is that about?

Just kinda pisses me off when people shoot other people down who are just trying to do some good, when they've probably never helped another person in their life, unless it involved them getting paid.

Yes I am.

I advertise $5 per hour, but I've never charged for multiple hour sessions.  I've given probably close to a hundred lessons now over the last 6 months or so, and people tell me they have a noticeable increase in performance in game.  I know a lot of little secrets and tips, small things that pubbers normally wouldn't think of, but can make all the difference in the world regarding in-game performance.  I offer them at a miniscule price of $5.  Compare that to any other professional giving lessons,

http://eseamarket.com/index.php?s=lesso ... type=group
http://eseamarket.com/index.php?s=lesso ... individual

and tell me that sharing my vast knowledge of this game for $5 isn't a fantastic deal for players wishing to get better. 
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
I, The Rival Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:I think that its even more hilarious that he then made a post after shooting this down to basically do the same thing but only with people that will be on his TWL team...so yeah.

Quote:how to implore smokes/flashes effectively

hahah i love that.

Don't forget that he first tried to get AA to do league, and then when everyone in AA was like "er no, that sounds shitty" he opened it up to all of War Lords just so he could get some positive responses.
Helmut's response wasn't directed towards awpchoo. He was commenting on how the thread went somewhat off topic somewhere around page 2.

_RemiX Wrote:Could someone please change the subject to "Lets flame Helmut." I thought we were giving input about a potential CSS school? Maybe my eyes deceive me, who knows.
Yes, we're still giving input on that.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
helmut^ Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:Right, I can agree. But he's not offering CS:S master classes, or claiming that you'll become pro if you follow some of his lessons. Let's face it, a lot of people (including myself) derp in certain situations, when the obvious course of action was laid out in front of you. He was just aiming on showing people what to do in certain situations, and then showing you how to apply the tactics into other situations.

Also I can agree, maybe you shouldn't do it for free if you're good at it. But the fact is, I'm pretty sure Helmut made a thread about offering CS:S lessons for money on here before, and it fell flat on it's face. So then he comes in to this thread, cusses Awpchoos attempt at being a friendly guy and actually trying to put something into War Lords (lets not forget how much of a cunt Helmut was to admins on the WL pubs, so if someone should be putting something back into the community, it's Helmut), like what the fuck is that about?

Just kinda pisses me off when people shoot other people down who are just trying to do some good, when they've probably never helped another person in their life, unless it involved them getting paid.

Yes I am.

I advertise $5 per hour, but I've never charged for multiple hour sessions.  I've given probably close to a hundred lessons now over the last 6 months or so, and people tell me they have a noticeable increase in performance in game.  I know a lot of little secrets and tips, small things that pubbers normally wouldn't think of, but can make all the difference in the world regarding in-game performance.  I offer them at a miniscule price of $5.  Compare that to any other professional giving lessons,

http://eseamarket.com/index.php?s=lesso ... type=group
http://eseamarket.com/index.php?s=lesso ... individual

and tell me that sharing my vast knowledge of this game for $5 isn't a fantastic deal for players wishing to get better.

I was talking about Awpchoo. I wish you'd read replies properly before posting, because it just makes you seem like an asshat.
If you read this, you suck.
[Image: 88784d1281095848-mr-spread-betting-maxim...opcorn.gif]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:[Image: 88784d1281095848-mr-spread-betting-maxim...opcorn.gif]

Don't even bother watching an argument. It will just come down to him saying I'm shit at CS:S (something I already know), and me just telling him that not everything comes down to who is better at a game.
If you read this, you suck.