Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting a CSS school in preparation for CSGO (BTW I'm AWPCHOO)
ignore the shit grammar, I'm on my phone. rival I completely agree that there are some aspects of the game you can teach. the issue that I'm speaking on is that no 2 situations are ever the same. standard knowledge can be taught but beyond that its something that takes time to develop.

Regarding your comment about helmut charging for lessons. If your good at something don't do it for free. that's all I have to say.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Right, I can agree. But he's not offering CS:S master classes, or claiming that you'll become pro if you follow some of his lessons. Let's face it, a lot of people (including myself) derp in certain situations, when the obvious course of action was laid out in front of you. He was just aiming on showing people what to do in certain situations, and then showing you how to apply the tactics into other situations.
If you read this, you suck.
see I knew I liked something about you other then your ridiculoulsly amazing accent
Is this thing on?

I do, but that's beside the point Smile
I think that its even more hilarious that he then made a post after shooting this down to basically do the same thing but only with people that will be on his TWL team...so yeah.

Quote:how to implore smokes/flashes effectively

hahah i love that.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Loks should be the teacher hes PRO O_O lol! jk im the worst player of WL  :-\
yeah i got a lil better after i started scrimming and with a lot of tips of good players so i think why not! good tips are always welcome Smile
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Loks Wrote:Loks should be the teacher hes PRO O_O lol! jk im the worst player of WL  :-\
yeah i got a lil better after i started scrimming and with a lot of tips of good players so i think why not! good tips are always welcome Smile
well i accept any kinda of hints..lol
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:I think that its even more hilarious that he then made a post after shooting this down to basically do the same thing but only with people that will be on his TWL team...so yeah.

hahah i love that.

Don't forget that he first tried to get AA to do league, and then when everyone in AA was like "er no, that sounds shitty" he opened it up to all of War Lords just so he could get some positive responses.
I, The Rival Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:I think that its even more hilarious that he then made a post after shooting this down to basically do the same thing but only with people that will be on his TWL team...so yeah.

hahah i love that.

Don't forget that he first tried to get AA to do league, and then when everyone in AA was like "er no, that sounds shitty" he opened it up to all of War Lords just so he could get some positive responses.
lol i thought hes your hero :o
Could someone please change the subject to "Lets flame Helmut." I thought we were giving input about a potential CSS school? Maybe my eyes deceive me, who knows.
Is this thing on?