Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just restrict 'em
I was just playing on office and I got so pissed off with the amount of P90 usage. Over half of the players on the server was using P90s !!

RESTRICT THEM!!!!!!!!!!
You know we can't let that happened. It's a legitimate weapon.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:I was just playing on office and I got so pissed off with the amount of P90 usage. Over half of the players on the server was using P90s !!

RESTRICT THEM!!!!!!!!!!
then why dont you just use a p90 too with your skills you can kill them all, LOL.
I have tried the P90 once in one of the scrims and I PWNED 4 of the enemies but I still hate that weapon.

@Spartacus, lol obviously it is a legitimate weapon in CSS but they should like restrict it to 4 P90s per team, t least that would be fine.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:I have tried the P90 once in one of the scrims and I PWNED 4 of the enemies but I still hate that weapon.

@Spartacus, lol obviously it is a legitimate weapon in CSS but they should like restrict it to 4 P90s per team, t least that would be fine.
i know how you feel, server was full of p90 users im starting to hate p90, but its too bad it cant be restricted
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:I have tried the P90 once in one of the scrims and I PWNED 4 of the enemies but I still hate that weapon.

@Spartacus, lol obviously it is a legitimate weapon in CSS but they should like restrict it to 4 P90s per team,at least that would be fine.
I could actually do that.  ???
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:

@Spartacus, lol obviously it is a legitimate weapon in CSS but they should like restrict it to 4 P90s per team,at least that would be fine.
yes you can, and you should, but i doubt that you will Tongue
M. Bison Wrote:

I have never seen a team with more than 4 p90s anyway. Perhaps only in the ghetto, i mean office servers.  Tongue
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
That sounds like a great idea. Only 4 per b/c some many people use them in the office server.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
Lol you'd restrict p90s before you'd restrict autosnipers? Good job.
If you read this, you suck.