Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
I, The Rival Wrote:I don't think this kid got the subtle hint that I fuck guys. Oh well, let him think what he wants.

Cya Registry! Big Grin
umm

ok...boon blew his load faster than rival when watching a re run of the nate berkus show in his house all alone?  :-*
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Registry Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:I don't think this kid got the subtle hint that I fuck guys. Oh well, let him think what he wants.

Cya Registry! Big Grin
umm

ok...boon blew his load faster than rival when watching a re run of the nate berkus show in his house all alone?  :-*

Doesn't really fit in with your whole theory of me being in love with Gnarcandy though, does it? Fail Smile
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
Registry Wrote:

Cya Registry! Big Grin
umm

Doesn't really fit in with your whole theory of me being in love with Gnarcandy though, does it? Fail Smile
actually

if you like to fuck men then making friends with females is not a problem...just sayin
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Say what you want. The immaturity present in your arguments simply undermines it. Personal attacks and jokes never did good.

You really haven't tarnished anything. It's quite amusing on how bad your argument actually is. Anyways, he's been checked out already by multiple admins. No one was able to see anything that said he was hacking. And that includes the Roots (aka the people who own the server). So have fun with that.

Nice try with the joke. If that's what counts as an insult from where you're from, good luck.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Registry Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:
Registry Wrote:

Cya Registry! Big Grin
umm

actually

if you like to fuck men then making friends with females is not a problem...just sayin

Same could be said about making friends with men as well though Wink You're really bad at this.
If you read this, you suck.
Registry, there is simply no evidence that boon hacks. If he doesn't reply to this, it doesn't mean that he hacks, it could just mean that he can't be bothered, doesn't even know about it, or doesn't have a camera to record the video with. He is not immune to being banned. There is just no currently available evidence that he hacks. Someone made a good point though, if you thought that he is a cheater, why didn't you just record a demo?
In regards to Boon's headshot percentage, 46% isn't unbelievable, and in fact ultma has 45% http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/97292 as does perfect http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/155974.

His kill per minute statistic is quite high, but I don't see why it would be impossible to achieve.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:Registry, there is simply no evidence that boon hacks. If he doesn't reply to this, it doesn't mean that he hacks, it could just mean that he can't be bothered, doesn't even know about it, or doesn't have a camera to record the video with. He is not immune to being banned. There is just no currently available evidence that he hacks. Someone made a good point though, if you thought that he is a cheater, why didn't you just record a demo?
In regards to Boon's headshot percentage, 46% isn't unbelievable, and in fact ultma has 45% http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/97292 as does perfect http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/155974.

His kill per minute statistic is quite high, but I don't see why it would be impossible to achieve.
LoL...ya okay

Im not saying there arent good players out there...what I am saying is there is only one type of demo that will CONFIRM yay or nay on bullshit

this is the type of demo that I challenged him to...if he wants to hide thats fine too...he sure knew how to navigate to the forum when he went to cry about me calling him bs...thats the reason why I was banned...nothing more nothing less...any other manufacured reason is sad IMO...now all the sudden after this thread is posted he became deaf and blind?  :-X

He dosent have to accept my challenge...but saying he dosent have access to a camera in this technical day and age...or going blind and deaf overnight...is...well...'silly'
Not really. Boon doesn't post much or visit these forums much. It's very likely that he wouldn't see this thread for a while.

And it's not silly to think everyone has a video camera. I sure as hell don't.

There isn't btw. You could also simply post a demo of him hacking too.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:Not really. Boon doesn't post much or visit these forums much. It's very likely that he wouldn't see this thread for a while.

And it's not silly to think everyone has a video camera. I sure as hell don't.

There isn't btw. You could also simply post a demo of him hacking too.
are you telling me right now that demos can confirm yay or nay on hacking 100%?

are you telling me that its hard to obtain a video recording device in 2012?

even though I just told you I had demos recorded of me WHEN I WAS AIMBOTTING but admins still said they couldnt see anything...is he aimbotting?...maybe..maybe not...is it a undetectable script?...maybe...maybe not...pulling off 1 bullet headshots around corners?...2500 of them out of 5200 kills?...you can bet your ass its something to gain a advantage over players...something that he couldnt use on a live video...something he couldnt use at a LAN function...open your eyes

boon is a 7 dig...im a 8 dig...what conclusion can you draw from that?...maybe our steam accounts were re purchased?

I stated I got around VAC for a while...I didnt state that VAC didnt catch up with me eventually...he got vacced before...tell me he didnt and ill laugh at you

dont make the statement that A LEGIT PLAYER who can get 5000+ kills in 48 hrs just started playing counter strike recently either...it would be a dumb statement to make...so dont go there

look...I called him bullshit...he ran to the forums crying...I got banned

Im still calling him bullshit...and until I see a CONFIRMED demo (the type of demo I challenged him to) of him going 50-1 in a few mins like he did the other night...Im convinced hes bullshit

does it matter what I think?...no...does it matter if the gaming community and all 250 of his steam friends ask him why he went into exile AFTER this thread and a youtube video challenge was made?

you can be the judge of that...instead of being his lawyer

did mr tea or you honestly think someone would sit back after you shovel dirt on their name...calling me malicious and a player who attacks people randomly?

instead of coming foul at you guys (which im sure thats you were hoping for so you could ip ban me & scratch another ban tally on ur bedpost) I did one better

your boy is on blast...blasted like the crystal he fuks with in his hometown
I wanted to stay out of this, I've been reading this thread but I didn't post.
I feel so tempted to post...so here it is.
Why are you feeling so convinced that boon is hacking? Get those sands out of your vagina please. Go legit-proof him, he plays on ESEA-M. What about you? Do you play any league? I don't think so or else you would know that boon is legit. Plus he have 4000 hours on CSS, I guess that means nothing, huh? It seems like you're actually pissed off that you were banned by boon. You just want him to get banned just like you did. You should try playing with Mahone ;]

I read those previous posts, you're a complete idiot. People have been trying to help you but you ignore them and kept repeating the same shit. It's true that you can configure you aimbot to look it legit. But how can he bypass VAC, ESEA client or EAC (for BattleEmpire)?

Registry Wrote:its ok...perm ban me...Im the worst...I attack everyone...there is no bias :'(
I know you're being sarcastic. But really its not biased. It's observation.

Registry Wrote:well of course he isnt...he shot his load on xmas in 2011...Im sure he never thought crying on the forums begging to get me banned would result in HIS name being tarnished...that hs!boON name will be retired in 2012...by yours truly

it was a baaaaad move...because now...he is forever on youtube...well that is unless he posts a response vid..but you know he wont...because he cant...you would make a great public defender though joker  :Smile

Right...because the video is going to be viral right? 4million people are going to watch it and wait for boon's response.

anyhow its been entertaining...I totally understand the egg on the face...you and a couple others would have...if u allowed some bs player to exist on your servers with immunity...you're grasping right now...so I will leave you with a screenshot...showing a astronomical # of kills in a 48-58 hr period...with half of them being headshots  :o :o :o

HURRRRR That's because its a pub. Have you seen how people there play? Boon's reaction is much faster than their's.

please pass the link to the screenshot around to all those cal esea cpl blah blah players you look up to...if that dosent bring a smile to their face they might have the personality of a rock...because when I look at it...I smile  ;D

[Image: 53133-1ngp3.jpg]

Why should they pass this screenshot to people in leagues? What makes you think they gives a fuck about what is going on? Even if they see it they prob won't be much impressed because they would prob be doing as good.

hope your xmas was a merry one...exposing this kid has been quite entertaining...kid blew his load faster than a virgin teen boy getting his first rub and tug...faster than joker blowing his load when gnarcandy sent him a pic...of her showing her breast in a steam avatar...LMAO

signed

Registry

Nice! Not only that you troll the people in the server. You also make cheesy insults to the admins. NICELY DONE!

Registry Wrote:LoL...ya okay

Im not saying there arent good players out there...what I am saying is there is only one type of demo that will CONFIRM yay or nay on bullshit

It's not bullshit. It's skill. I bet everytime you get killed you assume it's "bullshit" just because you die.

this is the type of demo that I challenged him to...if he wants to hide thats fine too...he sure knew how to navigate to the forum when he went to cry about me calling him bs...thats the reason why I was banned...nothing more nothing less...any other manufacured reason is sad IMO...now all the sudden after this thread is posted he became deaf and blind?  :-X

LOL I FIND THAT VERY IRONIC. Makes me smile.

He dosent have to accept my challenge...but saying he dosent have access to a camera in this technical day and age...or going blind and deaf overnight...is...well...'silly'

You're an idiot. You think he's gonna buy a camera just so that he can "prove" you that he's legit.

MORE QQ FROM YOU MAKES ME HAPPY. Keep em coming ;]
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.