Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
joker8baller Wrote:
Registry Wrote:if you would like me to record a LIVE video of me playing...not a problem...I tried downloads out and got bored with em...its a weak way to play the game

and joker..I dont know what law school u went to...but they should have trained you about guilty until proven innocent...well that is if you were attemtping to be a defense lawyer

on second thought u might want to stick to prosecuting....its much easier for your brain

defense would NOT be your strong point...I wouldnt hire you after reading this thread

eek
Didn't understand my example from earlier?

Anyways, I wouldn't hire you for anything, I'd be surprised if you graduated high school with your current mental capacity. Your inability to understand logic and reasoning is quite astounding.

Guilty until proven innocent is what 3rd World Countries use. They're rarely effective and as a statistic rarely prosecute the right person.
something tells me you grew up sheltered...from the real world

parents paid for your education?...wasted money IMO
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Fucking wish they did. I'm working 3 jobs to put myself through college. But nice try.

Something tells me... you think you're ghetto and hard.

If you think Guilty until Proven innocent is a good standard, you're an idiot. And please, by all means go live in the USSR or Nazi Germany where such standards were used.

It's like the argument surrounding torture. You believe that they know something to the point you're willing to harm them physically and mentally. It's your conviction that they know this information and you abuse them physically and mentally. At a point, many people, especially innocents will break and say anything that the interrogator wants to hear. Don't believe me? Read the multiple studies about it.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:Fucking wish they did. I'm working 3 jobs to put myself through college. But nice try.

Something tells me... you think you're ghetto and hard.

If you think Guilty until Proven innocent is a good standard, you're an idiot. And please, by all means go live in the USSR or Nazi Germany where such standards were used.

It's like the argument surrounding torture. You believe that they know something to the point you're willing to harm them physically and mentally. It's your conviction that they know this information and you abuse them physically and mentally. At a point, many people, especially innocents will break and say anything that the interrogator wants to hear. Don't believe me? Read the multiple studies about it.
well i dont know what makes someone "ghetto or hard" but I did grow up in the real world

and in the real world without money or status you are guilty until proven innocent...get a clue

there are skills and knowledge that can be aquired from living in the real world...knowledge you wouldnt find in a book or a classroom...you running into the thread boon created to drop your 2cents about me leads me to believe you dont have any of those skills...because if you did you wouldnt have wasted your time saying anything

I challenged boon to record himself playing...he is in hiding...minions are here defending him...maybe he can claim he has or never will see this thread

Im convinced he is bullshit...you and a few other have spent ALOT of time defending him...to paint yourself in a better light...after your bias tword me

you're so out of touch with reality I dont know whether its your parents fault or your schooling...
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
That was a pretty entertaining video you posted, Registry.

I hope hs!boon posts a video of himself playing too (perhaps with some commentary) since it'd be really helpful tool for players wishing to get better (assuming he doesn't cheat, of course).

Anyways, as for the claims about cheating: We're not going to ban him unless we end up getting our hands on relatively conclusive evidence of cheating. There's really not much that admins can do besides demoing him more in hopes of finding some conclusive evidence. If you'd like to help in the hunt, then feel free to do so since you should still be able to enter the server and spectate players.

In regard to calling hs!boon out: He's an extremely talented player regardless of whether or not he does in fact cheat. I say this based on the many times in the past that I have personally analyzed demos of him and observed his playing habits. He really has no reason to abide by your demands and post up a video of himself playing. I would personally prefer that he did as I've stated above, though.

Note: I've censored the bickering between I, The Rival and ruplayer. Their comments didn't belong in this thread and violated our  rules prior to being moved to the flame section.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:That was a pretty entertaining video you posted, Registry.

I hope hs!boon posts a video of himself playing too (perhaps with some commentary) since it'd be really helpful tool for players wishing to get better (assuming he doesn't cheat, of course).

Anyways, as for the claims about cheating: We're not going to ban him unless we end up getting our hands on relatively conclusive evidence of cheating. There's really not much that admins can do besides demoing him more in hopes of finding some conclusive evidence. If you'd like to help in the hunt, then feel free to do so since you should still be able to enter the server and spectate players.

In regard to calling hs!boon out: He's an extremely talented player regardless of whether or not he does in fact cheat. I say this based on the many times in the past that I have personally analyzed demos of him and observed his playing habits. He really has no reason to abide by your demands and post up a video of himself playing. I would personally prefer that he did as I've stated above, though.

Note: I've censored the bickering between I, The Rival and ruplayer. Their comments didn't belong in this thread and violated our  rules prior to being moved to the flame section.
Hey Bison...you always beat me down in street fighter...hehe

this thread wouldnt have been existed if instead of banning me...mr tea told boon to stop being a baby...and understand when you go 50-1 in 4 mins...someone might question that

hope you and your family had a great holiday

Registry
The "real world" isn't guilty until proven innocent. It's innocent until proven guilty. You do know about the United States legal system right? It's the same across most of the UN countries.

Where does guilty until proven innocent works? The streets? Right, that's why the cops are actively searching for violations of the laws before arresting people. They're allowed to simply arrest without evidence? Ever hear about fruit of the poisoined tree? Cops aren't allowed to use illegaly obtained evidence in trial except for very specific exceptions. 

And how would I not do this in the real world? You accuse without evidence, and as following the rules I state I cannot ban for the reasons that you give. I have challenged you multiple times to provide evidence that he is guilty and you simply have not done so. You provide your conviction that he is guilty and that would never be enough.

Don't pretend like you know the real world, you don't seem to know it. You provide no examples in your arguments just accusations without basis.

Again, you're simply demonstrating your ignorance. Your arguments make no sense. You're just stupid. It's hiliarious to read your responses.

Edit:
Quote:this thread wouldnt have been existed if instead of banning me...mr tea told boon to stop being a baby...and understand when you go 50-1 in 4 mins...someone might question that
Question it with evidence, don't call him out and then flame him.
Quote:"CamperKiller Small Cock Russian  get daddys dick for xmas boon?
CamperKiller Small Cock Russian  boons mom is his dad
CamperKiller Small Cock Russian  Boon is going to date rape his dad
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps  shh boon ur parents dont even like u
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps  boon u get nothing on xmas
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps  get your little awp boon...get in the corner where daddy use to put u
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps  boon turn on ur toggle
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps  misnomore aka boon aka toggle k
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps  baddie toggle boon
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps  i bet boon toggles in scrims too like most nubs
That ain't questioning, that's trying to incite arguement and trolling him.
joker8baller Wrote:The "real world" isn't guilty until proven innocent. It's innocent until proven guilty. You do know about the United States legal system right? It's the same across most of the UN countries.

Where does guilty until proven innocent works? The streets? Right, that's why the cops are actively searching for violations of the laws before arresting people. They're allowed to simply arrest without evidence? Ever hear about fruit of the poisoined tree? Cops aren't allowed to use illegaly obtained evidence in trial except for very specific exceptions. 

And how would I not do this in the real world? You accuse without evidence, and as following the rules I state I cannot ban for the reasons that you give. I have challenged you multiple times to provide evidence that he is guilty and you simply have not done so. You provide your conviction that he is guilty and that would never be enough.

Don't pretend like you know the real world, you don't seem to know it. You provide no examples in your arguments just accusations without basis.

Again, you're simply demonstrating your ignorance. Your arguments make no sense. You're just stupid. It's hiliarious to read your responses.

Edit:
Quote:this thread wouldnt have been existed if instead of banning me...mr tea told boon to stop being a baby...and understand when you go 50-1 in 4 mins...someone might question that
Question it with evidence, don't call him out and then flame him.
Quote:"CamperKiller Small Cock Russian  get daddys dick for xmas boon?
CamperKiller Small Cock Russian  boons mom is his dad
CamperKiller Small Cock Russian  Boon is going to date rape his dad
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps  shh boon ur parents dont even like u
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps  boon u get nothing on xmas
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps  get your little awp boon...get in the corner where daddy use to put u
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps  boon turn on ur toggle
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps  misnomore aka boon aka toggle k
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps  baddie toggle boon
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps  i bet boon toggles in scrims too like most nubs
That ain't questioning, that's trying to incite arguement and trolling him.
so wait

in your world...cops are honest...the American legal system is honest...and gumdrops rain from the sky

oh man...I hope you dont plan on teaching that to your children...or do you just have fox news babysit them while you hit the forums to cheerlead bannings?
Not all cops are as evil as you think. Yes, the evil, corrupt one's do fuck it up for everyone else, but a good deal of cops are good and are simply doing their jobs. The bad cops just ruin it for everyone else.

And no, the legal system isn't perfect, but it does imprison a lot of guilty people and lesser innocent one's. But it's a better system than the guilty then proven innocent system.
Offtopic: Joker, you're 'the raging bro' right? Sup in Vancouver?  Smile
Yessir. It's raining, getting some snow. Going to hit the slopes tomorrow, thank god.