Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoever sent me this warning
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Posted in the wrong section ru?

No, everything is correct.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Posted in the wrong section ru?

No, everything is correct.
Sorry, didnt see the first page lol
ruplayer Wrote:Just a few things I would like to point your attention to:

- I wasn't born in the US, and I do my best reading/writing in English here. So your comment about my grammar is at least non-ethical cretinism, I don't feel sorry about my English, I can write a book in Russian. I do understand 100% of the text without using any translators, you can ask many war-lord members who I had conversation with on steam or live in game.

- I wouldn't want to share any biographical information here, it was meant to be in admin section for admins only, other admins shared their information with each other with no problems, you brought it up here with some BS that you made up. I never spent one year living in the car, I happened to be in the situation where I immigrated(legally) to the US and didn't have anything, but this was acceptable due to my age at that time(18) and because I wanted to take some cool challenges in my life. It's been like this for a couple of weeks. I now have everything I need and even more, in fact I said I can buy you a copy of CSS a few days ago in admin section so you can come back and play on VAC'ed servers, but others said it's meaningless because you can use a non steam copy to join our servers. I don't think my financial situation should even bother you.

That thread was removed a while ago due to my mistrust to new admins, that have been hired recently and you won't be able to find anymore details about it.

Now you can go fuck yourself... is this clear?

Barely understood any of that. Your main problem is that your sentence structure is fucking abysmal. I don't know where you learnt English, but you should probably get your money back.

That being said, this thread barely has anything to do with you. It was my issue with the bastard that gave me a warning for defending myself in a thread where you decided to make some snide comments at me. You're always doing it, and you always have, because you have that dumb grudge against me (and formerly Rabbit, and the rest of AA). You are so petty it makes me laugh.

Do what you like, I'm passed caring really.
If you read this, you suck.
ruplayer Wrote:Just a few things I would like to point your attention to:

- I wasn't born in the US, and I do my best reading/writing in English here. So your comment about my grammar is at least non-ethical cretinism, I don't feel sorry about my English, I can write a book in Russian. I do understand 100% of the text without using any translators, you can ask many war-lord members who I had conversation with on steam or live in game.

- I wouldn't want to share any biographical information here, it was meant to be in admin section for admins only. Other admins shared their information with each other with no problems. You brought it up here with some BS that you made up. I never spent one year living in the car, I happened to be in the situation where I immigrated(legally) to the US and didn't have anything, but this was acceptable due to my age at that time(18) and because I wanted to take some cool challenges in my life. It's been like this for a couple of weeks. I now have everything I need and even more, in fact I said I can buy you a copy of CSS a few days ago in admin section so you can come back and play on VAC'ed servers, but others said it's meaningless because you can use a non steam copy to join our servers. I don't think my financial situation should even bother you.

That thread was removed a while ago due to my mistrust to new admins, that have been hired recently and you won't be able to find anymore details about it.
I have to admit that this seems quite reasonable to me, and I could understand it easily. Although I find it incredible that you would buy css for someone that you really don't like.

Also, I've got to be honest, but from my own personal experience with you, and from some of what I've seen you say about rival (or even rabbit), you did not come across as fair or reasonable, but rather as someone who wanted to troll/flame them.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
I didn't like the fact that other war-lords players including my friends play on non war-lords/ non VAC'ed / non SMAC'ed scrim server just because this cheating garbage can't join VAC'ed server. I have been invited there too, but I'm with war-lords how can I play elsewhere... If buying CSS will bring them back, I will donate it.
ruplayer Wrote:I didn't like the fact that other war-lords players including my friends play on non war-lords/ non VAC'ed / non SMAC'ed scrim server just because this cheating garbage can't join VAC'ed server. I have been invited there too, but I'm with war-lords how can I play elsewhere... If buying CSS will bring them back, I will donate it.
Okay. But rival admitted that he made a mistake by cheating on some random server, why does that make him garbage? He never cheated in the scrims we played on war-lords, or on the war-lords server.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:Okay. But rival admitted that he made a mistake by cheating on some random server, why does that make him garbage? He never cheated in the scrims we played on war-lords, or on the war-lords server.

Some shitty Russian server...  << this and stuff in this thread makes me think he's racist. Racist/Cheater/Gay, nice combination.
silly Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:I didn't like the fact that other war-lords players including my friends play on non war-lords/ non VAC'ed / non SMAC'ed scrim server just because this cheating garbage can't join VAC'ed server. I have been invited there too, but I'm with war-lords how can I play elsewhere... If buying CSS will bring them back, I will donate it.
Okay. But rival admitted that he made a mistake by cheating on some random server, why does that make him garbage? He never cheated in the scrims we played on war-lords, or on the war-lords server.

does admitting it make it okay? does that just make that mistake fucking disappear? Fuck that, if thats how it worked i would be on war-lords admitting cheat everyday, Silly shut the fuck up.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Maybe this should just get moved to the flames as well...
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal Wrote:Maybe this should just get moved to the flames as well...
It's already in flamez, but I like the way you're thinking.