Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoever sent me this warning
Ru did say that he would donate along with some other people a copy of CSS to rival so that we could play on servers that were VAC and SMAC secured again.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
The Liberal Media Wrote:
silly Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:I didn't like the fact that other war-lords players including my friends play on non war-lords/ non VAC'ed / non SMAC'ed scrim server just because this cheating garbage can't join VAC'ed server. I have been invited there too, but I'm with war-lords how can I play elsewhere... If buying CSS will bring them back, I will donate it.
Okay. But rival admitted that he made a mistake by cheating on some random server, why does that make him garbage? He never cheated in the scrims we played on war-lords, or on the war-lords server.

does admitting it make it okay? does that just make that mistake fucking disappear? Fuck that, if thats how it worked i would be on war-lords admitting cheat everyday, Silly shut the fuck up.
First off, admitting it does help, it is a gesture which usually shows honesty and remorse. But even without the admission, just because someone cheated in a game doesn't mean that they are garbage. I even cheated in this game, a long time ago, but it wasn't serious, or a long-term thing. Also, people can normally be forgiven for mistakes and given second chances, just as you were after the first time you cheated. Calm down.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
ruplayer Wrote:Some shitty Russian server...  << this and stuff in this thread makes me think he's racist. Racist/Cheater/Gay, nice combination.

HOLD THE FUCK UP FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND!

Wow, this is huge. Let me just break this down :

- Racist.

I'm not racist. If you even knew me in the slightest when I was admin, you'd know how harshly I came down on anyone using any type of racial slur. I'd give 1 week bans to people who'd drop the "n" word in the servers constantly. My father married a Jamaican woman for 12 years before he passed away, and I got on amazingly with her. I even dated an Indian girl once. I'm far from racist.

Also being prejudiced against Russian people is NOT racism. Sure, I admit I don't like some Russian people, but I don't like a lot of people. I'd never say "I hate all Russians because they're all the same". Me saying it was a "shitty Russian server" was just a comment because a lot of Russian servers are unsecure, and next to Germans, Russians were the most notorious for hacking (especially during 1.6 and the early days of Source). Sure, it's a stereotype in gaming terms, but it's true, just like most Koreans love Starcraft (its big in Korea).

-Cheater

Sure, I cheated on Counter Strike : Source. My friend and I were playing a little round my house, smoking a bit of weed and having a few beers. Pretty normal day. We were playing a few Surf maps, because that's what we used to play on a long time ago. He suggested that we did a little hacking. I attempted to find a server without VAC to have a little aimbot fun on it. We played for about 15 minutes and left, because it was boring after a while. 6 weeks later I was banned. This was either because the server wasn't actually VAC-free, or because Steam scans your registrys for custom client hooks or modified .dlls.

Either way, I got VAC'd. I admit to it because it's something that I'm not really ashamed of. I hacked before I came to War Lords as well. Not right before, but a few years before, sure. How else would I have known how to detect hacks? I knew what they looked like because I had used them. I went legit, and decided to try and make amends for hacking by becoming an admin and using my knowledge to fight against hacking.

- Gay

See, this is the shit I was saying about before! I quoted Ruplayer earlier, and everyone has ignored this point. How can you ignore this blatant homophobia? Are you scared that I'm going to try and suck your dick or something, Ruplayer? Is that why you hate gay people? Or are you just so insecure that you can't admit to yourself that you like men too? It's nothing to be ashamed of, just come out and say it. Don't use that "I have a gf I'm not gay" excuse. Oscar Wilde was married with 2 children and he was gay.

Ruplayer is fucking prejudiced as fuck. This is different from calling someone a "faggot", he's actually lumping gay people in with racists! How can you have this man on your staff? It's fucking ridiculous. You wonder why he hates me, and tries to troll me and provoke me all the time? You have your answer here.

Wow. Just wow.
If you read this, you suck.
I didn't know you were gay.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:I didn't know you were gay.

You know why? Because it doesnt matter. That's the whole point. It doesn't matter what you prefer sexually. It shouldn't be something that people like or dislike you for.
1. Word I was looking for is probably Nationalist, it may not be exactly that, but it's very close, because apparently we have the same skin color.
2. I have never cheated in video games, but I know how to spot a cheater, thanks to youtube and cheaters.
3. I just dislike gay people. I have never seen any in Russia, and I probably wont get used to see them around, this is how I was raised. I normally avoid gay people, so I don't have to talk to them. In other words, do what you want, all your weird staff, I don't care. Just don't bring it up in any other thread, because sometimes I read forums while I'm having my lunch, and you post about your "special" need in men's dick here and there...

By the way, no more GF thing, I got married.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:By the way, no more GF thing, I got married.

Grats.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Eternal Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:By the way, no more GF thing, I got married.

Grats.
Thanks!
ruplayer Wrote:3. I just dislike gay people. I have never seen any in Russia, and I probably wont get used to see them around, this is how I was raised. I normally avoid gay people, so I don't have to talk to them. In other words, do what you want, all your weird staff, I don't care. Just don't bring it up in any other thread, because sometimes I read forums while I'm having my lunch, and you post about your "special" need in men's dick here and there...

I'm just gonna ignore the other 2 points because they're old as shit and I couldn't care less about them.

If that's the way you feel, then how about this :

"I just dislike Russians. I have never seen any in England, and I probably wont get used to seeing them around, this is how I was raised. I normally avoid Russians, so I don't have to talk to them. In other words, do what you want, all your weird stuff, I don't care. Just don't bring it up in any other thread, because sometimes I read forums while I'm having my lunch, and you post about your Russian shit here and there... "

See how pathetic that is? I'm not even talking about your dislike towards gay people. I can accept that slightly. It's the fact that you grouped together "racists" and "homosexuals" like they're as bad as each other. You are so small minded, it's actually amazing. If this is how all Russians are raised, then I feel very sorry for your native country.

My advice to you? Don't read the forums whilst you're eating your lunch. Don't read the forums at all. I'm going to be here using my freedom of speech to talk about whatever the fuck I want, and you can't stop me. If I want to talk about the weather, I will talk about the weather. If I want to talk about how good it feels to get fucked in the ass, I'll talk about that.

You can't stop me, you're just going to have to put up with it, because that's how the world works, you fucking moron.
Not really a good example, disliking nationality or disliking gay people is different. You should get smarter, you're 20+, what's gonna happen when you're 30-40+, you aint gonna have kids. Women are here for relationship with men and continuing your family line so it wont stop on your dumb ass.