Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dust2 Deathmatch
Hello ROOT ADMINS,

I would like to tell you that I am totally unsatisfied with the random spawning in Dust 2 DM. I have the same view as many members have expressed their discomfort w.r.t. random spawning like the one above. I hope that you would take it back and make it the same old classic D2DM. As a fellow member insisted on implementing random spawns as they are followed by many servers globally. Well my point is., If they want to spawn randomly let them play on those servers which have them. Most servers have ping limits , well we don't. That is what makes our server stand apart. This rocket bombing, and the nade trail is against the originality of the game. We arent playing Quake 3, or Unreal tournament are we.?  Well if players think we do, we might as well add jumping pads in surprise spots to shoot the players sky high so that they can snipe from the sky. Lot of dumb servers say fi fif if fif fif fi f fiffi fif i fi fif i fi ffififif if fi fire in the hole. We give our players the surprise attack even to team mates. How come a server which worked on so much detail to maintain the originality could come up with an idea like this. I believe the theme of D2DM is to increase your tactics and to tune up your skills in the original D2 server. When a player dies, and respawns., he normally knows where is opponent will be by the default codes of the game. What on earth is the point when you spawn at long A and a bunch of Cts or Ts waiting for you in the pit sniping at you right before you choose your gun for god sake. And then you spawn right behind them knifing them to death. I mean come on. Classic spawning styles have greatly improved my skills at long A doors. Playing as either teams. ROOT Admins, I hope you seriously seriously consider this change to our DM server and revert this as soon as possible. Apologies if I have offended anyone's views.

Loving wL

FALCON
Give me unlimited rockets to use. Forget guns!
Only thing I hate are the rockets, players are more busy using them every respawn instead of using their guns... it gets so annoying. Like they're running around with rockets instead of their main weapons >.<
make the game more quake like!

sidetrack. is it possible to create a quake server?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I love the rockets. The only reason I'd play DM.  Wink

If you had an infinite supply you'd be unstoppable. The only somewhat safe place in dust2 would be tunnels. Let the terror rain down! Tongue

maybe @ quake.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
What pisses me off is not even the rockets, but the random re-spawning in a bunch on snipers group, wo already know the places people respawn in and just wait it out.. 
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Random spawning is better
and i wish i have more rockets Tongue
[Image: mrpa43.png]
I saw some crazy ninja rocket dodging by a few people while sitting in spectator. The awpers have the worse time with rockets. If you're stationary or not underneath something, someone will throw rockets high above the map and they'll rain down on you. If you're moving the rockets generally miss. :o

Riser Wrote:Only thing I hate are the rockets, players are more busy using them every respawn instead of using their guns... it gets so annoying. Like they're running around with rockets instead of their main weapons >.<
There's not enough rockets for that!  Tongue

Dragon Wrote:and i wish i have more rockets Tongue
The game is limited to two.  :'(
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Maybe it should be limited to one... >_< They spawn, throw the two rockets, die, re-spawn, etc.

EDIT: 2 nades and 1 rocket would be nice ^_^
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Ok, I didn't mind the rockets when they at least had an element of skill involved, weren't overpowered, and were dodgeable. Now with them being homing missiles, it's just a bunch of spam that you can't avoid. Totally not why I play deathmatch at all. I just want unlimited lives and fast action. Hoping some people will agree.

A suggestion: separately the rockets are quite fun, but not in the context of aim practice (which is what I think a good majority of the players use deathmatch for). Maybe put the rockets into some maps in the minigames server?
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi