Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ITS OUT OF CONTROL BISON!!!
Lots of BS going on in this thread.. He's just mad guys, let him open up with us  ;D :Smile. FATAL, do the samething as Cortex is doing, hes getting the "Haxor's" profiles from wls.gameme.com and posting them by PM for me, you can do the same or just throw them here.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I was on the server when you were banned for aimbotting.  That is why I dimed you out day 1 I saw on wL servers. 

When I have been playing, I have watched you cry hack on a lot of our skilled regular players who are playing legitimately. Most of which I have played with 1-3 years, as well, probably watched demos on them a few times to be sure.  If you look at threads where people reported possible hackers you would see that admin review posted demos and make a ruling. 

I do not believe there is an epidemic of hackers on wL servers.  There is an outbreak of people raging when they get killed by a more skilled player.

All it takes is a 5-15 minute demo showing conclusive hacks.  If there are so many obvious players this should be an easy task.  It would also highlight your claim that there isn't enough admin coverage to deal with hackers. 

It is easy to call someone hacker, but harder to prove it.  If you acted as much as you complained we would either have:
1) more hackers banned
2) realize your hack detection is Nil (BINGO!)

I would love to see someone that complain about the lack of admin allowing hackers to go wild would have actually reported/resulting in multiple players banned.

Its even more fun when you are watching a fishy player and some dumb ass calls him out.  Then the fishyness ceases and the dumb ass let that one get away.  Don't worry, all the players I have heard you call hacked, were playing legitimately at that time.
Mr Tea- If you remember and if you had at least 1/2 the story straight then you would know i started haking on rip in 2009 because of Brownie who i also claimed haked for over a year and STILL had nonbelivers like your self!  Brownie got banned for hacking on rip im not sure how long the ban was for but i was just told this 2 weeks ago, i was only haking to hak the hakers!  But for some reason you want to debate everything with me!  5 to 15 minutes demos lol please... thats the slowest way to solve the prob.  im here to try to help make the server better and all your doing is coming up with excuse after exuse i really dont think that your qualified to spot a haker BUD i dont just make outragous claims and most the time if you would read  little more and undterstand instead of you THINKING YOU KNOW IT ALL you would see that the hakers are ALWAYS ON MY TEAM!!!  NOW why would someone call another person a haker if they were on the same team? its not effecting me any its acctually helping me sooo think about it, and when you say im make claims of haking on peeps that are more skillled than me LOL learn the facts about CSS this is not BASKETBALL OR FOOTBALL BRO the only skills you need in CSS are have a great COMP. and internet connection after playing CSS for so long and  having basic offense and defense strategy you start to learn these kind of things.  Mr Tea You should be more open to stuff and stop trying to be a KNOW IT ALL ive got just as many if not more playing time than you ALL TIME! ther is nothing you or anybody else is going to show me on this game that i dont allready know except your admin stuff thats it brother! KNOW THE FACTS and help et the server under control PLEASE... not trying to cause conflicts just frustrated with all the NEGATIVITY when seriously I like this server A LOT and think it has GREAT POTENTIAL...just needs to tighten up a bit because when there are no admin the severs quality goooo WAY WAY down but when i see you or Bison playn its all good,  ive got you on my friends list for a reason TEA and its not to talk shit to you just more eyes and ears for you when your offline.
Quote:BRO the only skills you need in CSS are have a great COMP and internet connection

Quote of the day.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Lol, I have a 2 yr old comp and overseas connection.  I frag more than a lot of people.  Must be my 100 fps and 170 ping.

No idea who Brownie is/was.  I've been on your team when you have called people on the opposite team hackers that were in fact really really really good.

I don't know it all, but I do know that people aren't banned without proof. 

5min demo ban,  1 min to upload to media fire, 2 mins to post, ~24 hrs for admin to rule=ban vs. how many weeks you have been posting nonsense in the forums?

I guess you know it and don't need the proof because of your mad skillz (Yes, skills with a "z")

It was really helpful, if you break up your ideas with spaces.  I don't know it all, but that is another issue where things may be more effective.
LOL HAHA LOOK AT ALL THE HATERS!  "Get Ripped Or Die Mirrin Nerds"  Get at me BRO's ur CSS shit talkn only gets you by until the next map!  NOW GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND DECIDE IF WE EVER MET IN PERSON WOULD YOU BEABLE TO KEEP TALKN THE SAME SHIT?  Keep it real fools thats all im asking...

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

ROFL

Hahaha, I'm floored, made my day.
fatalnade Wrote:WOW dude are you always this unhelpful?  Do you always talk shit to players on the server when all their trying to do is help? Stop Admin TRIPPN! AND do your JOB AS ADMIN!  Your not here to STRONG ARM players your here to make it a FUN server to play on and all your doing is trying to pretend like your THE MAN lol come on TEA keep it real!  Your admin powers dont make you right ALL THE TIME!  instead of challenging try helping!  Have a Great Mr Tea, cuz i know i am 8)

You are talking out your ass.  Complain but do nothing.  No empathy from anyone.

I am quite helpful banning confirmed hackers, spammers, and racists.  Well, don't you fit 2 of those at different times. 
[Image: ?action=dlattach;attach=1280;image]

Thats your monitor? if so thats why you suck.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
nice, tight, solid. keep up the good work fatal. you are an inspiration to us all. keep posting your progress so we can see how thick you get. 

R.I.P zyzz
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?