Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ITS OUT OF CONTROL BISON!!!
General M. Bison-

Hey Mr. Admin, FaTaL NaDe N BlaDe here just concerned about your servers their deffinetly out of control when there are no admin near, on the HAKING!  If I were to take a demo of every person that I SEE HACK on the #1 and #2 servers i would be a full time DEMO GUY!  Come on Bison theres got to be a better and more efficient way to get them out perma, the whole demo thing is a waist and only get the obvious, me well ive HACKED b4 never on this server and not in the past 1yr 1/2 look at my steam id # anyway I know ALL About it trust me been playn for over 10 yrs i have approx.. 12000 hrs of continues play time and can easily tell when some1 is hacking its pretty easy to tell im sure you know right? and im not talking about autoaim or no recoil nor speed, the biggest prob here is walls and hit box minipulating.. thats where you have the choice where you bullets end up on the taget, head, body, legs etc..  every time you shoot regaurdless where you aim.  So having all that said you need some undercovers during PEAK PLAY TIMES that are able to spot HAKERS easily and efficiently and you need about 15 to 20 of your most trust worthy players on your severs that play  A LOT that can start regulating this.  CAUSE OBVIOUSLY IM GETTING ANNOYED so hopefullly this msg gets to you and you Aknolegde it and keep the promise that you have on the server pg.      thx FaTaL    oh and b4 i 4get the hakers that i watch mostly are on my team because i purposly join the same team to avoid BS! 
I understand where your coming from. Honestly I think we should have the admins rotate the servers during specific times around the clock. If that means more admins, so be it. I think that would ratify the situation.

Edit: BUT U SIR ARE A NUB SIR! SO STFOOOO NOOOOB AND GTFO! LOL Tongue
[Image: vha1a2b86oc8b99r7az.jpg][Image: 406758_601.png]
How do I put this politely?

Stfu you trash bads that know shit all.

Let me try toning that down.

IF you got a problem. Record a demo and report them. Until I see at least 5 demos of hackers. You might as well not say anything because you making yourself look stupid. Admins do the best they can to maintain the servers. We are continuing to add new admins to our staff for your convenience.

Thank you for your imput. It's usually appreciated.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
[Image: look-at-all-the-fucks-i-give-squidward.jpg]

Please never come back again until you actually have evidence (a demo) to back up your outrageous claims of "hackers everywhere."
In the meanwhile, shut up because I damn well don't appreciate you insinuating that us admins don't do anything about hackers. Personally, I think you just suck at this game (lol 0.78 overall kd) and are making baseless hack accusations to make yourself feel better.

There's no more polite way to put this after seeing you post several pointless threads like this.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
WOW i totally thought i put BISON at the top!  And if all 3 of you are Admins and you come at a me like that when all im doing is trying to help,  shows a lot and maybe The real Admin will see where im coming from and get some ADULTS in the Admin position not 3 goons that think their the shit because the got admin power haha spinum geeks!    ZOOOOM ZOOOM!

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

Its funny because all the time theres an admin on rotation.. Mr. Tea is 24/7 there and hes always watching the players.
fatalnade Wrote:WOW i totally thought i put BISON at the top!
So why didn't you send him a PM?
fatalnade Wrote:And if all 3 of you are Admins and you come at a me like that when all im doing is trying to help,  shows a lot and maybe The real Admin will see where im coming from and get some ADULTS in the Admin position not 3 goons that think their the shit because the got admin power haha spinum geeks!    ZOOOOM ZOOOM!
Congrats Kronos, you just got admin according to FATAL NADE...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
apply for admin and do the job if you think its easy as you treat it..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: how to record a demo.
        How to post a hacker.
EDIT #2: Give me the names of the hackers, better yet come here and get me their profile URL, so I'll track them 24/7 and I'll record them..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
dude you admins are RETARDED if you think no one is hacking on your servers...im trying to be as nice as i can but really hes kinda right.....hella ppl that are just ridiculous good EVERY round..i mean come on...you are blind
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
Cortex Wrote:dude you admins are RETARDED if you think no one is hacking on your servers...im trying to be as nice as i can but really hes kinda right.....hella ppl that are just ridiculous good EVERY round..i mean come on...you are blind
alright, make a demo or do what I just said:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:EDIT #2: Give me the names of the hackers, better yet come here and get me their profile URL, so I'll track them 24/7 and I'll record them..

So I'll do it.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Dr Spartacus's diagnosis:

Either delusional, retarded, or trolling.

Remedy:

Ignore and move on.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
well i can give u a list but i dont want to seem like a noob...i cant really tell if someone is hacking unless they are blatant.
but i mean i take myself for example...i try sooo hard some days every round and i cannot get as many kills as some of these ppl. idk maybe its cuz of the 40 ppl in the server but i mean jesus titty fucking! :O
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]