Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ITS OUT OF CONTROL BISON!!!
fatalnade Wrote:LOL HAHA LOOK AT ALL THE HATERS!  "Get Ripped Or Die Mirrin Nerds"  Get at me BRO's ur CSS shit talkn only gets you by until the next map!  NOW GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND DECIDE IF WE EVER MET IN PERSON WOULD YOU BEABLE TO KEEP TALKN THE SAME SHIT?  Keep it real fools thats all im asking...

[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png]

Also, Google Images works wonders doesn't it?
[Image: 191457_101.png]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:[Image: ?action=dlattach;attach=1280;image]

Thats your monitor? if so thats why you suck.

next time, try to clean your camera lens.
fatalnade Wrote:LOL HAHA LOOK AT ALL THE HATERS!  "Get Ripped Or Die Mirrin Nerds"  Get at me BRO's ur CSS shit talkn only gets you by until the next map!  NOW GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND DECIDE IF WE EVER MET IN PERSON WOULD YOU BEABLE TO KEEP TALKN THE SAME SHIT?  Keep it real fools thats all im asking...
Did your boyfriend take that picture? 

I really don't understand a lot what you are trying to say with your made up slangerisms.  You actually went to the "I can beat you up in real life" angle.  hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

I seriously hope that is a dorm room of some short because your poster decor and strange placement of mirror is depressing.  I haven't seen/owned a cathode ray tubes TV since pre-2007.
fatalnade Wrote:Brownie got banned for hacking on rip im not sure how long the ban was for but i was just told this 2 weeks ago, i was only haking to hak the hakers! 
bahahahaahaha this kid. youre cute. what time is your bedtime sweety? daddy must be coming home late tonight thats why hes letting you use his computer. maybe the reason youve NEVER had admin is because your detection of hackers blows. just because you hacked before (which says something about how incredibly cool you are) doesnt mean you know everything about hackers. theres a way they move, play, etc. and like bison said, majority of hackers these days are noobs who barely know how to play this game. and i assume you might fall under this category. tea has also said a lot of the good players are guys who play leagues and what not. nonetheless, you did give us adequate entertainment for the moment, now go away and let the grown ups handle what kids like you cant.
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
If I was allowed to place bans without evidence, then I could get rid of this clown. That being said, I've been sure people were hacking, banned them, then realized I was clearly wrong from the demo. I have hundreds of bans and it really isn't that difficult to demo the hackers that make it past SMAC from time to time.

If you have spent enough time spectating a person to have any right to say they are hacking.. why not type record 'demoname' to keep the evidence for later when you first suspect someone? If you are doing your due diligence in detecting hackers for a ban, typing record and uploading a demo adds only about 2 minutes to each ban. I can do it in between rounds while I'm playing if a person is quite obvious.

Without a demo it's hard to rip some one away from a server they may have been playing on for months and months without having evidence and being positive of your judgement. We don't like banning people most of the time, but it's necessary. We definitely don't want to over ban and get rid of innocent people, thus evidence is needed. We did not used to require demos and enacting the requirement end up keeping more hackers out of the server, because it was harder for people to protest against good evidence. 

With demo's we are able to give lesser skilled people admin to handle hackers and not have to worry too much if they are banning the wrong people, so we have more admins because of demos. I'm probably one of the more skilled people at detecting hackers of our admins, and I get things wrong all the time still. I wouldn't trust other peoples word on hacks if i can barely trust my own without taking a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th look at a demo sometimes.

As for hitbox hacking and etc, I'd say give us 5 demo's at least, if even one of them has a hacker it might be worth considering finding a solution to this alleged series of hacks, but I highly doubt you can provide one. I think the hacks you are claiming are rampant are only in your imagination.

Claiming that you only hack to "hack" hackers, while at the same time complaining about hackers on our servers make me think you are possibly hacking. I'll be watching.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Kid gotta back up his reasons.
trueplayer Wrote:I think it's a little bit of your footage, little bit of Source TV provided by bison, and a little bit of my footage... =)
I'm pretty sure all of that came from my stash of STV demos. I recognize all the scenes as the ones I pointed out in the STV demos. Smile
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Gotta love trolls.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

This is what I feel about this thread.

[Image: Fence_Jump_Fail.gif]
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:This is what I feel about this thread.

[Image: Fence_Jump_Fail.gif]
haha same..

PS: You made me LOL so hard right now JayCat.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]