Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ITS OUT OF CONTROL BISON!!!
admins do a good job, but you cant expect them to catch every single hacker, thats why you should record them if you suspect someone is hacking and post the demo if its conclusive hes banned and if its not then nothing will happen and your effort will be appreciated.

and LOL @ Spartacus and linear's pic post 
[Image: 351vevo.jpg]
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

KOTEX/CORTEX GET SOME BIRTHDAYS UNDER YOUR BELT BRAH, AND WHEN YOU BECOME A MAN THEN YOU CAN SPEAK UNTIL THEN KEEP THE RUBBERNIPPLE IN YOUR MOUTH AND KEEP SUCKING!!! AND admin I know your trying but you really dont need to have your players go through all the bs of demos and stuff and one of the admins said demos them 5x b4 a ban wow thats rediculous! 5x? no thx id rather just go to a christian server...and SERIOUSLY ANYBODY that wants me to train them on how to spot a HACKER please do let me know!  ill go over all the details with a fine tooth comb, and another thing that is getting out of control is all the DISRESPECT by all the lil haters like cotex,mitch,polar bear, just to name a few really quik but i def. will make a list if your serious on traking them, but i think all the admin should take a class from me on "HOW TO SPOT AND RECONIZE A CHEATER! do you guys know the difference between auto aim and auto fire and hit box maniputation? do you know how many options you have whe you open your HAck? well i know when I use to hack the ones i used let me choose about 20-30 mix and match hacks wich included anti flash smoke, wall, esp,speed auto aim, hit box control, wire frame, etc. just to name a few.. ALL you haters love to hte Ole FATAL but im one of the only ones who knows WTF they are talking about when its comes to this topic! ADMIN LET GET ON THE #3 SERVER SOMETIME AND HAVE SOME! TURN ON SOME HACKS AND ILL SHOW YOU HOW TO MONITOR A HACKER THE RIGHT WAY!

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

fatalnade Wrote:If I were to take a demo of every person that I SEE HACK on the #1 and #2 servers i would be a full time DEMO GUY!
We don't get paid to catch hackers, so why do we always have to do all the work? Regardless, I'm not going to ban someone for cheating without evidence.

fatalnade Wrote:Come on Bison theres got to be a better and more efficient way to get them out perma,
Doing it any other way would greatly increase the likelihood of inaccurately placed bans, and in addition to that, pave the way towards admin abuse. Let's pretend for a second that I'm an extremely angry admin who always gets into verbal confrontation with you. I simply can't stand you. Let's say one day I get so angry at you, that I decide to perm ban you for aimbotting. What's to disprove my claims of you aimbotting? No sir, I'm afraid you're out of luck.  Wink

Also, admins have mistakenly banned people from time to time in the past. If you're in-game spectating someone, then it's very easy to miss something or think you saw something which didn't happen. It greatly helps to be able to re-watch the demo or have it reviewed by someone else, that way they can help point out something you missed.

Cortex Wrote:dude you admins are RETARDED if you think no one is hacking on your servers...im trying to be as nice as i can but really hes kinda right.....
Oh there's no question there will be an occasional cheater every once in a while. However, the majority of CS:S players are extremely bad at differentiating between skill and actual cheaters, with the exception of blatant cheating i.e. spraying headshots w/ para. If you join the server and think there's someone cheating almost every single map, then chances are you probably don't know what you're talking about.

Cortex Wrote:hella ppl that are just ridiculous good EVERY round..i mean come on...you are blind
I don't think you know what cheating looks like. I'm not surprised, either, since I'll see regulars always trying to voteban legitimately skilled people, some of which even play in professional leagues.

Here's a sad fact: The majority of cheaters are sadly the ones you wouldn't expect. They're typically the people who're playing extremely bad. Somewhat ironic, isn't it?
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Please watch this video, I uploaded it long time ago. This is a good example of what we do here. It may look like easy ban at first, but it was one of those crazy-hard to prove bans. That guy was #1 in gameme for popular maps. It all looks nice and blatant
on this video, but if you notice all 1-2 sec blatant moves recorded on different maps, it's because he only made mistake once every hour or two. We had to spend our valuable time to put those together and 30 admins voted for a final verdict.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7_py63S7yk&sns=em[/youtube]

Now, we would accept your apology for calling us retarded. 
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Is that the demo where I changed my name and recorded him?  ;D
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat Wrote:Is that the demo where I changed my name and recorded him?  ;D
I think it's a little bit of your footage, little bit of Source TV provided by bison, and a little bit of my footage... =)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:Please watch this video, I uploaded it long time ago. This is a good example of what we do here. It may look like easy ban at first, but it was one of those crazy-hard to prove bans. That guy was #1 in gameme for popular maps.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7_py63S7yk&sns=em[/youtube]

Now, we would accept your apology for calling us retarded. 

Ruplayer is a baws :> Don't mess with him Fatal ! RU GOT MY RESPECT  8)

fatalnade Wrote:KOTEX/CORTEX GET SOME BIRTHDAYS UNDER YOUR BELT BRAH, AND WHEN YOU BECOME A MAN THEN YOU CAN SPEAK UNTIL THEN KEEP THE RUBBERNIPPLE IN YOUR MOUTH AND KEEP SUCKING!!! AND admin I know your trying but you really dont need to have your players go through all the bs of demos and stuff and one of the admins said demos them 5x b4 a ban wow thats rediculous! 5x? no thx id rather just go to a christian server...and SERIOUSLY ANYBODY that wants me to train them on how to spot a HACKER please do let me know!  ill go over all the details with a fine tooth comb, and another thing that is getting out of control is all the DISRESPECT by all the lil haters like cotex,mitch,polar bear, just to name a few really quik but i def. will make a list if your serious on traking them, but i think all the admin should take a class from me on "HOW TO SPOT AND RECONIZE A CHEATER! do you guys know the difference between auto aim and auto fire and hit box maniputation? do you know how many options you have whe you open your HAck? well i know when I use to hack the ones i used let me choose about 20-30 mix and match hacks wich included anti flash smoke, wall, esp,speed auto aim, hit box control, wire frame, etc. just to name a few.. ALL you haters love to hte Ole FATAL but im one of the only ones who knows WTF they are talking about when its comes to this topic! ADMIN LET GET ON THE #3 SERVER SOMETIME AND HAVE SOME! TURN ON SOME HACKS AND ILL SHOW YOU HOW TO MONITOR A HACKER THE RIGHT WAY!

Come closer tell me more about the people u banned  Wink No Demo , No Ban  :Smile And Yes , we make sure they are hacking and don't just go out calling everyone a cheater bcos he/she pwns us Tongue
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]
Ahh. Look at this noob complaining.
pTK Wrote:Most retarded person of the year award goes to - Fatal Nade.

Get out.
[Image: Grammar_nazi_logo.png]
hail grammar nazi.

[Image: 18302083.jpg]