Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  plzz unban me...
Re: plzz unban me... hummble request to BaNaNaMaN {admin}

Okay. Here's the demo : http://www.mediafire.com/?n942lbvlt4676nl

Quite short but I want to get your opinions. Correct me if I'm mistaken.

Hmm if he was lagging you should freeze in a place, then appear in another one. You weren't, and you were faster than others, at least faster than me in game you were for sure.

Important Note: Wait for a ROOT ADMIN to respond, and be patient.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]

The anti-speedhack plugin will prevent accelerating beyond 1.5x the maximum speed. The skippy feeling of his movements are due to the server dropping the excess packets (beyond 1.5x). I'd say he was speed hacking unless it was some sort of feature in the map. You can sort of tell because of how he was prematurely turning to shoot at people. The client-side prediction on his game was telling him that he traveled a bit further, but due to the server dropping some of his packets that wasn't the case.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol

M. Bison Wrote:The anti-speedhack plugin will prevent accelerating beyond 1.5x the maximum speed. The skippy feeling of his movements are due to the server dropping the excess packets (beyond 1.5x). I'd say he was speed hacking unless it was some sort of feature in the map. You can sort of tell because of how he was prematurely turning to shoot at people. The client-side prediction on his game was telling him that he traveled a bit further, but due to the server dropping some of his packets that wasn't the case.
Hmmm. So do you have a solid decision? And it wasn't the map, mg_invisibleman_beta6 only allows the invisible dude to run faster and jump higher than anyone else. CT's don't run any faster, they have their normal speed.

hey guys and admins i have now improved my game by a fps patch... but now when after re installing my game i m unable to join ur servers it says that plzz change ur name.. Sad 
and what to do with that demo.? Sad
now i have got my steam version of game and my steam id is:-
steam id: STEAM_0:0:561254229

My opinion. After reviewing the demo I don't feel that it's conclusive enough. I think the lag makes it look worse than it is. I don't really know about any of Bisons plugins or how things work. I've never toyed with speedhacks so I have no idea how it works either.  I would give this player the benifit of the doubt.

Mind you to remember my inexperience in the field of speed hacks. I always believed its really obvious. If he cheats again we will catch him.

Lag might have made him look like he was moving faster.  Just another opinion. Longer demo would have been realllly nice with this one.

For the applicant.  ^^ that is an opinion not a verdict. Final decision lies with Roots and admin who banned you.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?

My small brother used the speed hack n on behalf of him I m apologizing..so plzzz unban me and i m ashame of what my bro had done..!!  and i promise u it won't happen in future...!!

The main problem was i was out of town for some work..and i told danger to handle the matter as my bro is such a crap...!
unban soon

Name: cvaibhav.124
steam id: STEAM_0:0:561254229
i was ban and had appeal for unban in past but no reply now plzz unban me hope you will reply....as soon as possible...
Re: unban soon

Do not make more than 1 appeal per ban.

This is your original appeal: http://war-lords.net/protests/plzz-unba ... /#msg56354

Please wait for a root admin to address it.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Hmm... If it was your younger brother playing, then how does he know it was me who banned him? I doubt you checked sourcebans.