Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can People Like This Be Allowed To Play On Warlords?
He asked me if I can join the server to look at some people trolling him. I said that I can't but advised him to report those people instead of getting involved in some crap. Then I have seen this thread, and thought I'd say thanks for not getting involved. I did not take any sides, didn't even read it. Yet you fuck called me a kid for no reason.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I know that kid, I kicked him in a middle of a scrim. You were there too I think.
Regi$try, u call that impersonation? Notice the "=" sign? Keep making up your own reality, ur good at that.
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
I am not technically sure if Impersonating another player is against the rules as long as that player is not an admin.

Also, due to this being the internet I believe that if someone is harrassing you and you come report it, thats legit. But if you engage them back, you sort of lose the right to report it because you are technically reporting yourself at the same time. If it offends you and you odnt like it. Report it. We will handle it as we see fit. If you engage him, dont come making posts about it expecting us to do something so you can have revenge.

I may have misread and this doesnt apply here but from what I see this looks like something you two need to work out.

Dats wat i think
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
i have nothing against about pishtim, if he used my name like this, I would assume that it's a joke! Trolls don't make me mad, they just make me laugh, if someone really cared of calling fat fuck, that's the personal problem, it really depends on the person, personally, i just go with a flow about trolling
}{@K@P Wrote:i have nothing against about pishtim, if he used my name like this, I would assume that it's a joke! Trolls don't make me mad, they just make me laugh, if someone really cared of calling fat fuck, that's the personal problem, it really depends on the person, personally, i just go with a flow about trolling
exactly

this thread has NOTHING to do with timmy...this thread was made to show people that pedoswagg is trash

timmy just came in here to try and save him because I told tim if he didnt change his name I was going to copy and paste what 'sharkswagg' said about kids

and honestly...if 'sharkswagg' can talk about kids like that on the server without any repercussion...regardless who reported...regardlesss the situation...I would be ashamed to run a server like that

the mother fuker said something to the effect of "you like a childs hand on your dick"

ANYONE who comes in this thread and attempts to justify that...or downplays it as 'joking' should be ashmahed of themselves as well

then again if you dont have children...you might not be as passionate about people talking bad about kids as I am

this thread is about 'sharkswagg' and nobody else...please people...dont allow timmy to be successful with derailing the thread
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Sounds like something a guy from 4chan would say.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
pTK Wrote:due to this being the internet I believe that if someone is harrassing you and you come report it, thats legit. But if you engage them back, you sort of lose the right to report it because you are technically reporting yourself at the same time.

^

Plus, I wasn't impersonating anyone, Regi$try, and, you attempted to get me banned cuz u were crying about my name. Just so u kno, anytime you decide to lie about me in the future, u will open the doors for some form of trolling.

And stop with the inflated anti-pedo rant. I think pretty much anyone here and in the server despise pedophiles (I personally feel they should all be exiled to Easter Island to live amongst themselves...), so you can end the whole "im taking the higher ground". Just remember, lie about me some more and I'll have no problem calling you a pedophile all day long. Unlike others, I WILL sink to your level.
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Listen pishtroll..nobody wants u banned...actually the server laughs at ur rage every time u log on..its entertaining...ur chat logs confirm this

As far as u pretending to care about kids all the sudden...that's more hilarious than u pretending u don't harass females on steam friends  :o

at the end of the day it dosent matter if shark is banned

tarnishing his name in the community is mission accomplished in my eyes
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
lol oh, that sharkswagg guy? he always calls pbj clan a stackers, and he call everyone who will join an easy side of the map  :o