Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can People Like This Be Allowed To Play On Warlords?
Pishtim Wrote:lmao!! Violent is one of the coolest chicks on CSS, i talk dirty to her all the time, and she likes it as u can see Wink. Sry if when u try to talk to chicks like that, it just creeps em out ROFL Shes gonna love that spray Wink

ʀeɡı$тгʏ.10fps: pishtim said on the forum you like it when he talks dirty to you
ʀeɡı$тгʏ.10fps: LMAO
Violent Love: ROFL
Violent Love: thats cause he knows im banned from the forums

HAHAHHAH

ima start calling you 'creeptim'
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
lol shes not banned from the forums! she and i had already talked about this. she told me shes reading this right now Wink
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Pishtim Wrote:lol shes not banned from the forums! she and i had already talked about this. she told me shes reading this right now Wink
here is some current chat on popular maps #2 from the trash you ran in here to defend...you silly creeptim

*DEAD* SharkSwagg :  I FUCK SMALL GIRLS
War-Lords: TERRORIST got 2 points for Plant the Bomb
*DEAD* SharkSwagg :  I FUCK SMALL GIRLS
*DEAD* SharkSwagg :  put that on your forum

p.s. violent is married also?...you trying to white night another female on steam?...HA
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
Registry, everyone knows the only reason ur attacking me is because u have issues with insecurity. its not my fault that u were born with inadequacies as a man. dont take it out on me.

luv,

Pishy
Pishtim Wrote:Registry, everyone knows the only reason ur attacking me is because u have issues with insecurity. its not my fault that u were born with inadequacies as a man. dont take it out on me.

luv,

Pishy
attacking you?

odd

in the initial post you were not mentioned once

yet

you took the time out of your day to stop in and write a essay in defense of your digital troll freind pedoswagg

bye bye creeptim
u always attack me in the server. actually i didnt even know who u were until u decided to start putting my name in ur mouth. tell it otherwise. i talk shit to ppl all the time, but the attention u give me is unprecedented
Well, after hearing I was being called out I figured I would at least come on here and defend myself a little bit.

First of all, let me introduce myself. I am SharkSwagg, I am 25 years old, and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.

War-Lords is the only server I play on css, and css is the only game I play on my PC. Thanks to wL for running a fantastic server.

That being said, in 8 years of playing this game, I have NEVER come across a troll worse than Registry. Not only does he provoke, but then he runs to people and tells stories that are half truth to get people on his side. I will talk shit, talk praise, laugh, whine, bitch, like everyone else, if not more. But, I don't take it as anything but a game, which it is. Registry turns this into some weird real life situation. Frankly, it is very creepy.

A few things about how Registry and I came to this point
-Registry trolls me for being a camper
-I troll him for being a camper (both...who cares right?)
-Registry starts changing his name to CamperSwagg, BitchSwagg, FagSwagg, TrannySwagg (haha), etc.
-I troll him back obv.
-Registry makes sprays with my name in them

Basically, Registry will start a fight with me every single time I am in the same server. I think he lives a lonely life and he targets me because he is jealous of some aspects of my life.  A long time ago when we didnt hate each other as much, he asked me what kind of car I drove. I told him I had a G35 and a Silverado. He then goes OFF on me that I am a rich bitch who lives with my mom, and on and on and on. Why ask me the question if you are going to act like that? Then he asked me how much money I make. I told him 100k+/yr (It's not a big deal, anyone who knows me in real life could see where I work and know what I make).  Some reason this provoked him to hate me more, and he began messaging ppl that I was bragging to the server that I made 500k a year... I never bring up any of this, he simple ask me a question and I answered. Another time, I was jkin with a buddy on the server about hookers and how we had banged one in vegas in college (pretty awesome right? haha, well sort of).  Registry took this so out of control for several months he has called me tranny bareback hooker aids fag banger. This has gone on for months. For someone who uses the word 'stalk' so liberally, it is funny that he brings up my lifestyle countless times every night.

He will make comments to me like "I just chatted with Jhonnie Boi and he doesn't like you either." LOL? It's almost as if we are in middle school all over again.

I know this is getting rediculously long sorry Smile

Anyways, he is the kid who throws mud in someones face, gets punched, and then runs to tell his mom that he was attacked by a group of crazy thugs for no reason.

As for the chat where he highlights the 'child sex' comment is completely bogus.  My comment was directed at some weirdo in the server whos name was "Put your kid on my lap im Santa" and the guy kept saying to everyone "Well" "Well" "Well" followed by some creepy pedophile comment. My respose to him was, "anyone who says "well" before every comment likes child penis in hands"... whatever it was, it was directed at some weirdo, and I was not taking that guy serious or my own comments serious. CSS chat is probably the most rediculous, weird, homophobic, shit ever.  Anyone who takes somebodies CSS chat serious about anything, needs to pull themselves away from the game, and remember where they are.

It seems like there are a lot of intelligent people in this community, so I am sure most you saw through his bs already, but I figured I would give some background on this troll.  PhishTim and I are not the only victims of this guy, others have told me they have seen him do this for a long time. He picks a few ppl and gets overly obsessive with them and will berate them.  He claims to be a troll stopper, but is just a sad misfit who probably jerks it to his highschool year book wondering if Kymberly from science class really wanted to see him that summer. "She probably didnt even like the jocks, I bet she liked me for my curves and robot collection...ya ya thats it, I know she loves robots. Maybe I will tell her the football team is stalking her, then she will trust me and I will slide right in."

Fast forward 10 years. Still a virgin, trolling css players who are just looking to have some laughs and competition after a long day of work.

See yall on in the games, don't be afraid to give me a hug, or pinch my butt.

Deuces!
Swagg

PS: It's really late and my spelling was probably awful.  Big Grin

PSS: Registry, I just noticed you physically threatened me on a forum. HAHA! Really mature dude. Funny thing is, if you ever approached me irl you would shit your pants, and I would stick your bloody fat face right in your diaper.
SharkSwagg Wrote:Well, after hearing I was being called out I figured I would at least come on here and defend myself a little bit.

First of all, let me introduce myself. I am SharkSwagg, I am 25 years old, and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.

War-Lords is the only server I play on css, and css is the only game I play on my PC. Thanks to wL for running a fantastic server.

That being said, in 8 years of playing this game, I have NEVER come across a troll worse than Registry. Not only does he provoke, but then he runs to people and tells stories that are half truth to get people on his side. I will talk shit, talk praise, laugh, whine, bitch, like everyone else, if not more. But, I don't take it as anything but a game, which it is. Registry turns this into some weird real life situation. Frankly, it is very creepy.

A few things about how Registry and I came to this point
-Registry trolls me for being a camper
-I troll him for being a camper (both...who cares right?)
-Registry starts changing his name to CamperSwagg, BitchSwagg, FagSwagg, TrannySwagg (haha), etc.
-I troll him back obv.
-Registry makes sprays with my name in them

Basically, Registry will start a fight with me every single time I am in the same server. I think he lives a lonely life and he targets me because he is jealous of some aspects of my life.  A long time ago when we didnt hate each other as much, he asked me what kind of car I drove. I told him I had a G35 and a Silverado. He then goes OFF on me that I am a rich bitch who lives with my mom, and on and on and on. Why ask me the question if you are going to act like that? Then he asked me how much money I make. I told him 100k+/yr (It's not a big deal, anyone who knows me in real life could see where I work and know what I make).  Some reason this provoked him to hate me more, and he began messaging ppl that I was bragging to the server that I made 500k a year... I never bring up any of this, he simple ask me a question and I answered. Another time, I was jkin with a buddy on the server about hookers and how we had banged one in vegas in college (pretty awesome right? haha, well sort of).  Registry took this so out of control for several months he has called me tranny bareback hooker aids fag banger. This has gone on for months. For someone who uses the word 'stalk' so liberally, it is funny that he brings up my lifestyle countless times every night.

He will make comments to me like "I just chatted with Jhonnie Boi and he doesn't like you either." LOL? It's almost as if we are in middle school all over again.

I know this is getting rediculously long sorry Smile

Anyways, he is the kid who throws mud in someones face, gets punched, and then runs to tell his mom that he was attacked by a group of crazy thugs for no reason.

As for the chat where he highlights the 'child sex' comment is completely bogus.  My comment was directed at some weirdo in the server whos name was "Put your kid on my lap im Santa" and the guy kept saying to everyone "Well" "Well" "Well" followed by some creepy pedophile comment. My respose to him was, "anyone who says "well" before every comment likes child penis in hands"... whatever it was, it was directed at some weirdo, and I was not taking that guy serious or my own comments serious. CSS chat is probably the most rediculous, weird, homophobic, shit ever.  Anyone who takes somebodies CSS chat serious about anything, needs to pull themselves away from the game, and remember where they are.

It seems like there are a lot of intelligent people in this community, so I am sure most you saw through his bs already, but I figured I would give some background on this troll.  PhishTim and I are not the only victims of this guy, others have told me they have seen him do this for a long time. He picks a few ppl and gets overly obsessive with them and will berate them.  He claims to be a troll stopper, but is just a sad misfit who probably jerks it to his highschool year book wondering if Kymberly from science class really wanted to see him that summer. "She probably didnt even like the jocks, I bet she liked me for my curves and robot collection...ya ya thats it, I know she loves robots. Maybe I will tell her the football team is stalking her, then she will trust me and I will slide right in."

Fast forward 10 years. Still a virgin, trolling css players who are just looking to have some laughs and competition after a long day of work.

See yall on in the games, don't be afraid to give me a hug, or pinch my butt.

Deuces!
Swagg

PS: It's really late and my spelling was probably awful.  Big Grin
ahh

another essay

like father like son?  ???

get a life fag...nobody gives a fuk about your stories

bottom line you said what you said...dont try and deflect it off on someone else named 'santa' or whatever your warped prescription pill brain is imagining tonight

fuk your car..fuk your life...nice try and trying to reach out and make a friend after talking bad about kids (well then again timmy is your friend now just out of spite tword me)

you're famous now...write a novel...it wont change anything

you "fuck small girls" rememeber?

and yes...I would break you in half...and I would enjoy beating up a faggot such as yourself talking about a child touching dick

bitch

*EDIT*

"thx to wl for running a fantastic server"

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

in your chatlog you said "wl servers blow"

put the pipe down...you're so out of touch with reality right now there may be no coming back
Case and point. This is what we are dealing with.

I knew a kid once who was a pathological liar, and he has a lot of the same qualities registry does.

I really hope you don't have an 8 year old child, but I am pretty sure that was a lie you made up for effect.

Are you one of the people who trolls Yahoo! and AOL articles too? haha

Taking things out of context on a css chat does not fool anyone either.  Do you realize 90% of CSS chat is sarcasm or a blatent needle? Read between the lines, this is not real life, bud.
SharkSwagg Wrote:Case and point. This is what we are dealing with.

I knew a kid once who was a pathological liar, and he has a lot of the same qualities registry does.

I really hope you don't have an 8 year old child, but I am pretty sure that was a lie you made up for effect.
you by far are the biggest pussy to ever grace a cs server

ask ANYONE that has played with you

you camp spawn 90% of the time on a objective based team....hiding in a corner like a fairy

is it gay?...ya...do I care...nah?...try harder is what I say

now when EVERYTIME I log on you start with my name in your mouth...thats when I started to focus my attention on your internet persona

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_identity

listen here...we can dead this shit...you can camp spawn and try hella hard...I dont need to say anything...the people trying to voteban you says enough

but the minute you open your mouth and insert my name in it...im goin in on you

as far as the child comment...you buried youself on that one...cant help you there