Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can People Like This Be Allowed To Play On Warlords?
}{@K@P Wrote:lol oh, that sharkswagg guy? he always calls pbj clan a stackers, and he call everyone who will join an easy side of the map  :o
Wait what? I'm pretty sure him calling you that is probably justified.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:lol oh, that sharkswagg guy? he always calls pbj clan a stackers, and he call everyone who will join an easy side of the map  :o
Wait what? I'm pretty sure him calling you that is probably justified.

And that kids, was when I was inspired to troll.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Well I mean, it's an oddity to me that someone confirmed to have done something (team stacking) would call out someone accusing others of what they often do (team stack). And I've seen sharkswag call out }{@K@P before.  :o

pTK Wrote:I am not technically sure if Impersonating another player is against the rules as long as that player is not an admin.
As long as the person being impersonated doesn't care. If they do, then warn the player to change their name.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Bison, that's right! Big Grin He calls me team stacker, when I was map stacking  :o
}{@K@P Wrote:Bison, that's right! Big Grin He calls me team stacker, when I was map stacking  :o

The parallel between those two definitions is so tiny, so it's almost invisible.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
}{@K@P Wrote:Bison, that's right! Big Grin He calls me team stacker, when I was map stacking  :o

Can't help laughing at this.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Registry Wrote:Listen pishtroll..nobody wants u banned...

lulz, I guess ur right, it was Shark u were trying to get banned cuz my name was making u cry. thats a strange thing to do: "Apr 19, 2012 3:02:56 am hey campswagg...tell your b/f tim to change his name or u get banned"
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
Pishtim Wrote:
Registry Wrote:Listen pishtroll..nobody wants u banned...

lulz, I guess ur right, it was Shark u were trying to get banned cuz my name was making u cry. thats a strange thing to do: "Apr 19, 2012 3:02:56 am hey campswagg...tell your b/f tim to change his name or u get banned"
I just seen the most legendary spray on warlords#2 that shows u stalking a girl on steam friends begging for nudes

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/57782 ... 52310C123/

now your name is forever 

LOL
A member of the community responding to a crying troll when he gets his own medicine
silly Wrote:Actually (not that I'm agreeing with registry), you also rage at people who kill you too many times. I've seen that personally. I know most people rage sometimes, but your rage is quite  regularly expressed with what seems to be no regard for anyone else. In fact, I also saw you raging at one of the Sr admins.
lmao!! Violent is one of the coolest chicks on CSS, i talk dirty to her all the time, and she likes it as u can see Wink. Sry if when u try to talk to chicks like that, it just creeps em out ROFL Shes gonna love that spray Wink
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
if somebodies got popcorn then you better fucking share cuz im all out :O
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]