31 55.36%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One AWP per user
+1, oh and off topic, nice sig bison and silly Smile
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

There's 5 people which like the idea, yet there's only 3 yes votes. Something just doesn't add up. o_O

Edit: Two more users voted yes. Wink

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 67765, member: 4142 Wrote:+1, oh and off topic, nice sig bison and silly Smile
:p
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Why would you vote no? Lol.
Yeah, it might be a bit paranoid, but I almost suspect that some people were prompted to come here and vote no.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly, post: 67767, member: 2152 Wrote:Why would you vote no? Lol.
I can see the argument for this: Why would I vote for a single awp when I can quick buy it every round? :p
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 67768, member: 359 Wrote:I can see the argument for this: Why would I vote for a single awp when I can quick buy it every round? :p
Mmm, but with this new idea, every person gets a least a decent chance to use it. I hate having to try and buy the awp super fast just to use it (as I think pretty much everyone would also hate).
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly, post: 67767, member: 2152 Wrote:Why would you vote no? Lol.
Yeah, it might be a bit paranoid, but I almost suspect that some people were prompted to come here and vote no.
It's obvious. All "no" votes here were under blatant coercion and duress and should be promptly disregarded. :p
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
strongly appose this mainly because I am an awp whore.
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn
As a resident AWPer I think this is a pretty ridiculous idea.

I would counter-propose you do that to P90s, Ak47s, and M4s too. Make everyone have to use every weapon. I don't think its fair that people that like to M4/AK/p90 can buy their weapon every round. That they can randomly spray and HS me. Just plain unfair.

Most decent awpers assume risks and save money losing round after losing round while most players can do normal buyouts. The better one's can turn the tide of a map, by stopping a rush or opening up an area to exploit. Binds or not, people always have the opportunity to get an AWP. Casual AWPers, usually die real quickly and give a free awp up. They also allow a weak team to get destroyed. I've been offered an AWP after dying the next round and I turn it down most of the time. All "sharing AWP" will cause a long delay out of spwn when a giving player tries to give an awp and 5 others swarm to take it.

Restricting weapons/gameplay is always a bad idea. Instead just unrestrict all weapons if you want the casual AWPer to be able to AWP. Zero wait, but then u think the entire team would AWP. This tends not to happen because a lot people don't like to AWP and can't AWP. Otherwise, everyone's stats would show a high KPD with the AWP. (737 have a higher than 1.00 KPD; 1,870(AK), 2,016(M4), 1,067 (p90) on 24/7 Office Server, for example)

Your suggestion now is to allow them to do this once and force them to play a style more pleasing to your likings because if you can p90 rush the good awper, haha no more AWP for him. On a Map basis, I save round and 1 deag an AWPer. Really isn't fair to him to lose his opportunity to AWP for the rest of the map. I enjoy having the person lose $5750 in less than 15 secs. Its diabolical to think he won't be able to save and buy another one.

If you want to AWP on a losing team you get to use it once? Seems to encourage team stacking because of reasoning: I am going to AWP, I better do it on the stronger team or I can't stay behind the mob rushing and get picks.

Any sense of unity or coordination isn't influenced by weapons its by the people on the teams.

People that AWP will vote No. People that don't or are tired of getting their awesome rushes stopped will vote Yes. Plain and simple.
Mr.Tea, post: 67772, member: 1006 Wrote:As a resident AWPer I think this is a pretty ridiculous idea.

I would counter-propose you do that to P90s, Ak47s, and M4s too. Make everyone have to use every weapon. I don't think its fair that people that like to M4/AK/p90 can buy their weapon every round. That they can randomly spray and HS me. Just plain unfair.

Most decent awpers assume risks and save money losing round after losing round while most players can do normal buyouts. The better one's can turn the tide of a map, by stopping a rush or opening up an area to exploit. Binds or not, people always have the opportunity to get an AWP. Casual AWPers, usually die real quickly and give a free awp up. They also allow a weak team to get destroyed. I've been offered an AWP after dying the next round and I turn it down most of the time. All "sharing AWP" will cause a long delay out of spwn when a giving player tries to give an awp and 5 others swarm to take it.

Restricting weapons/gameplay is always a bad idea. Instead just unrestrict all weapons if you want the casual AWPer to be able to AWP. Zero wait, but then u think the entire team would AWP. This tends not to happen because a lot people don't like to AWP and can't AWP. Otherwise, everyone's stats would show a high KPD with the AWP. (737 have a higher than 1.00 KPD; 1,870(AK), 2,016(M4), 1,067 (p90) on 24/7 Office Server, for example)

Your suggestion now is to allow them to do this once and force them to play a style more pleasing to your likings because if you can p90 rush the good awper, haha no more AWP for him. On a Map basis, I save round and 1 deag an AWPer. Really isn't fair to him to lose his opportunity to AWP for the rest of the map. I enjoy having the person lose $5750 in less than 15 secs. Its diabolical to think he won't be able to save and buy another one.

If you want to AWP on a losing team you get to use it once? Seems to encourage team stacking because of reasoning: I am going to AWP, I better do it on the stronger team or I can't stay behind the mob rushing and get picks.

Any sense of unity or coordination isn't influenced by weapons its by the people on the teams.

People that AWP will vote No. People that don't or are tired of getting their awesome rushes stopped will vote Yes. Plain and simple.
I agree 100%
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn
I would just like it if i killed the opposing team awper i can pick up his awp even if there is already one on our team. Also id like to see 1awp per team per 5 or 10 players. Sometimes i think 2 awps with 40 players is a bit to strict. I played on a Awp 24/7 office and d2 server before Warlords, the game play between the two isn't all that different. Sure you have less freedom in certain places, but honestly people rush and camp the same places.

Edit: I also agree with the guy above. A good awper can turn the tides of a round. but at the same time a newb with a really lucky p90 can do way more dmg to a team then a single awper usually.
[Image: 4r721w.png]
[Image: 619806_101.png]