Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Unban Drunk NOW!!
M. Bison, post: 67901, member: 359 Wrote:Lies! I'm always open to opinion and sound logic. I'll generally retract my judgement when there's sufficient reason. :p
Much respect for that. Smile
How about this: Drunk just went and bought a whole PC full of new hardware for the sole purpose of csConfused. Like him or not, you can't deny that he obviously put a lot of effort into trying to maintain and improve war-lords. He has a great big group of friends in the community. And what harm can he do, if he is simply relieved of admin status, but allowed to play on the servers as an ordinary player? What is there to lose? It's not like he actually started hacking. I'm sure if you made it clear to him what it was that you didn't like, he would not make the same mistake again; give him an ultimatum. Drunk's not a bad-guy, I think he's sincere.

lin3ar, post: 67898, member: 795 Wrote:You're well aware that you probably will never know the full circumstances behind the ban correct? There are certain things that we aren't at liberty to discuss but this incident was the result of a long string of issues - we won't specify further.
Ah, I see, you're in the FBI. Wink
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
WE ALL GET A LITTLE TOO DRUNK SOME TIMES HEHEH
ya Drunk is an awesome dude
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn
Hello Everyone,

Just woke up from a nightmare...

General Josh, post: 67861, member: 946 Wrote:One you cant touch me for appealing on his behalf.
Two, Wtf,
three, WTF!!
And Four, who the hell is david?

Alright, provide me a log, a fucking server record, a chat log when he was banned , and whoever banned ems side of the story NOW!!
Drunk, God forbid you did something wrong, i want your side of the story, and the same log, just to make sure some nerd didn't doctor it.
Now PPL!, U ban an admin, permanately, well now, let me stop and think, oh wait thats right, All the roots have goddamn unrestricted power and can do whatever the goddamn hell the want. Prove to me thats not what it was!
LOL, General Josh.. Oh General Josh, Thank you for the support and the only thing I know that Bison said was something like "You made multiple accounts to vote "No" in polls". I think that is worse than hacking..

M. Bison, post: 67866, member: 359 Wrote:The ban wasn't necessarily based on his actions today. This was more of a last straw out of a series of incidents involving him. :confused:

Ok, so why don't you at least let me know what is this all about? I asked many times on steam and you never answered me. I sent you 2 PM's and you never replied back.

George Of The Jungle, post: 67879, member: 3094 Wrote:At the risk of starting a public discussion about this, I also think that a perm ban was maybe too much. There were admins in the past who have been stripped of their admin status and they didn't get perm banned, don't see why it should be different for Drunk.
Thanks, and I even asked him to take my admin away, I dont care about that.. but no to perm me, but all Bison does is to ignore me on steam :confused:

M. Bison, post: 67901, member: 359 Wrote:Those were all minor offenses. One guy was violating policies which related to custom votes (in-game) by making a whole lot of pointless ones regardless of repeated warnings. A few admins were stripped for behaving in a manner unfit for admins (trolling/constant fighting). The rest of the admins were either stripped for inactivity or permanently banned for cheating and/or spamming.

Lies! I'm always open to opinion and sound logic. I'll generally retract my judgement when there's sufficient reason. :p

So why not at least tell me everything?

lin3ar, post: 67898, member: 795 Wrote:You're well aware that you probably will never know the full circumstances behind the ban correct? There are certain things that we aren't at liberty to discuss but this incident was the result of a long string of issues - we won't specify further.
Maybe I should know the really reason since I'm the one involved?

silly, post: 67903, member: 2152 Wrote:Much respect for that. Smile
How about this: Drunk just went and bought a whole PC full of new hardware for the sole purpose of csConfused. Like him or not, you can't deny that he obviously put a lot of effort into trying to maintain and improve war-lords. He has a great big group of friends in the community. And what harm can he do, if he is simply relieved of admin status, but allowed to play on the servers as an ordinary player? What is there to lose? It's not like he actually started hacking. I'm sure if you made it clear to him what it was that you didn't like, he would not make the same mistake again; give him an ultimatum. Drunk's not a bad-guy, I think he's sincere.

Ah, I see, you're in the FBI. Wink

First of all, Thank you so much silly. You're one of the best players I have a great and serious time talking to. But yeah.. more than $1,000 thrown away, I sent bison a PM, which says:

DK, convMessage: 6046, member: 3039 Wrote:Bison, I do apologize my mistake by voting twice on RU' Suggestion thread. Also, there's no rule against double accounting. Yet, I asked you many times to change my permissions to the other account. I'm sorry and you can take my admin away, but don't do the same to my fun, you know how long I've been playing here, how many times did I give you headache? my first ban I get and it's a permanent? Please Bison, don't do that. One other thing, If you don't unban me, it's fine (not really because I wont play CS:S anymore), but I'll understand. Can I please get back on the servers and you keep my admin away? I care more about my fun time than my admin, I even built a PC to play.. spent over $1,000 dollars (Money I got working on summer) and now I'm permanent banned Sad

-Drunk.

I think it's about that he banned, you may ask why... I'll get some logs here:

Quote:Brawl Bashin’ Bison: lmao
Brawl Bashin’ Bison: i had to ban an admin cuz of it
FRIEND: damnnn
Brawl Bashin’ Bison: he was making multiple accounts
Brawl Bashin’ Bison: and voting no
Brawl Bashin’ Bison: on it lmao
FRIEND: LOL I WAS GONNA DO THAT
FRIEND: now i know not 2
Brawl Bashin’ Bison: earned himself a perm ban

So now Bison, correct me if I'm wrong.. How many times didn't I asked you to move my permissions to my account? When did I start asking you to move? -Way before we even change forums..

Devious, post: 67911, member: 1191 Wrote:ya Drunk is an awesome dude

Thanks man Smile
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
General Josh, post: 67861, member: 946 Wrote:One you cant touch me for appealing on his behalf.
Two, Wtf,
three, WTF!!
And Four, who the hell is david?
xFerior...:mad:

Quote:there's no rule against double accounting.
lol...i think you forgot to add this rule to motds !!!!

meanwhile Dont forget to add these rules to your motd rules :

1. Do not create more than one account.
2. " everyone can get unbanned after buying a legit copy of csConfused EXCEPT mahyar " LOLBig Grin

Edit : abusing is getting a little excessive.
anyways, banning DK was the most terrible activity and thats just a bullshit...He's an Awesome dude.o_O

and you Drunk...Never get sad !! They're many Haters around us who cannot see our Progress !!
Perm ban? that seems a bit harsh... Drunk is such a nice guy!
[Image: sig_534691_2_1_en.png]
WHAT!?!?!?!?!, WHAT?!?!?!?, WHAT?!?!?!?!?. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what?! how u got banned?!
[Image: 88mel3pje68u8vem2std.jpg]
Thats shocking....
silly, post: 67903, member: 2152 Wrote:Much respect for that. Smile
Agree With silly Smile
He isn't a bad guy bison
at least let him play on servers
Admin's powers for him is up to you......
[Image: mrpa43.png]
khairo, post: 67939, member: 3934 Wrote:WHAT!?!?!?!?!, WHAT?!?!?!?, WHAT?!?!?!?!?. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what?! how u got banned?!
I dont really have an answer..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]