Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Unban Drunk NOW!!
First of all Drunk, follow the rules if you want to get unbanned. Go through the proper process so you can have a clear appeal thread in which relevant information of your ban can posted in.
I was talking about drunks patience Tongue
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Excuse me are u an admin, i already asked Bison to give the full documentation of everything Drunk has done. Drunk STFU and wait for him to do that, otherwise u just continue to look like a cowardly excuse maker playing the "im innocent" game. You can admit to what the record states.(not at u ptk)(at Jumb)
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Yes I am, Josh
Indeed he is.
rawr?
Everyone deserves a second chance!
How many people know that Drunk killer was banned for hacking on war-lords servers and bison pardoned him with a second chance? Now look at how rare of a thing that is. Notice how many players have not had the luck. Do you really think bison would be quick to ban someone he pardoned for HACKING? Common guys. Smarten up. Have some faith. Josh, this isn't a government. You dont pay taxes. Your say, is what bison says it is. And hes the type of guy who lets random players from the street have a say in the servers he helps pay for.
rawr?
pTK, post: 68039, member: 2725 Wrote:How many people know that Drunk killer was banned for hacking on war-lords servers and bison pardoned him with a second chance? Now look at how rare of a thing that is. Notice how many players have not had the luck. Do you really think bison would be quick to ban someone he pardoned for HACKING? Common guys. Smarten up. Have some faith. Josh, this isn't a government. You dont pay taxes. Your say, is what bison says it is. And hes the type of guy who lets random players from the street have a say in the servers he helps pay for.
I think everyone knows I hacking once, and I appealed and David accepted, now this ban is about while I was an admin, which I don't care if I get back IF i get unbanned, I just want to play guys.. THIS IS ALL I WANT.. I hacked before, and I regret it to. and everyone knows it, at least I hope they do.. what can I do to show you that?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
You talk as if you're entitled to this information Josh. If Drunk followed the rules we wouldn't be here in the first place. Instead of properly appealing his ban, he's posting a conversation between Bison and someone do what? To drum up support and sympathy? A dick move in my opinion. These servers are not paid for by the public, but rather by a few individuals who want to offer entertainment to a vast number of players. Be thankful instead of ranting all the time. Be known that Bison doesn't do this on a whim. It was after careful deliberation about drunk that this decision was made.
I'm going to close this thread for 2 reasons. 1) You're all arguing over nonsense that should be discussed in private. And 2) This was Dave's decission along with the other CS:S Admins so let them decide what they want to do. Any concerns use the PM thinger. Good day.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]