Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Unban Drunk NOW!!
another bs decision, im not even surprised...
not sure whether mahyar supporting you makes you anymore credible. o_O

Anyway yeah, double counting resulting in a perm banned is harsh, even if that was just the triggering factor. I think Drunk has been one of the few community members who has been sincerely welcoming new people into the forums and servers w/o fail. Remove his admin if you must, but let him play on the servers.

But once again, Bison's in charge.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Devious, post: 67865, member: 1191 Wrote:Pretty sure he got banned for voting "No" on multiple accounts on the thread "One awp per player" but I think a perm was a little too far I think he should just have been warned and his votes removed. (Just My Opinion)
Just to clarify something, I have 2 accounts.. And I asked Bison to change my admin permissions way before we change forums, correct me if I'm wrong Bison..

If you guys want to know my accounts, here they are:

DK and Your Dad Was Good Last Night, there some others the it was made way back when I was banned for the 1st time, some of them never got the activation email, some of them I lost the password even before log-in in the forum.

Spartacus, post: 67966, member: 1060 Wrote:not sure whether mahyar supporting you makes you anymore credible. o_O

Anyway yeah, double counting resulting in a perm banned is harsh, even if that was just the triggering factor. I think Drunk has been one of the few community members who has been sincerely welcoming new people into the forums and servers w/o fail. Remove his admin if you must, but let him play on the servers.

But once again, Bison's in charge.
Thank you Spartacus. Also,this is all I ask. Please Bison..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Forums without a few Trolls are boring imo.
[Image: 4r721w.png]
[Image: 619806_101.png]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6qZWr7DoZo3MH8lMuW6x...C_yx46nuo9]Banned........ (: Im sexy and i know it!!! girl look at dat body girl look at dat body i work out!!!!!!!!![Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=5002851537912912&id=bbd...44d061fc8c]
OMG
Is this true ?
i'm really sorry for whatever happened
im gonna say something to you
i hate u DRUNK_KILLER
because of that fucking teamstacking ban u accused me of
but still earning a permanent ban is harsh
the most funny part is that we played sniper server last night till late midnight
well i think thats the last time we met
see u soon on another server....Sad
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]
I respect EVERY admin on these servers. Drunk was a quality admin.... he would always come on and make things right when it wasnt. I'm sorry to here this tho :|

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
I may have been mad when i saw what happened but im not dumb enough to not give an unbiased opinion.
Drunk got banned for 2 accounts right? If not then i dont see where's your evidence Bison of why u banned him, show me the facts not a summary of what, nobody cares about what, we only want the why, in this case why is he permabanned!
Drunk, give me your side of the damned story, otherwise im gonna assume those 5 bans that lasted only a minute each and one for 10 minutes were jokes.
If Drunk did get banned for two accounts as it seems, then well, at least let him play on the community, but never ever give him back his admin, if this is the case then u are an idiot drunk.
Seems like the majority opinion agrees that Drunk should be allowed to play, that it was harsh indeed to permaban him.
Nvm, my facts are wrong, banned for voting "no" multiple times in one thread on the forum. If thats your final answer Bison, then i dont care who u are, thats a very arbitrary punishment, its like sentencing someone to death for a misdemeanor .Let him play, sure i can see he shouldn't have admin, 6 bans for a few minutes ya. IF there are other incidents, and plenty of them as u say, the show us man, don't just say there are. Your crediblity as the leader is on the line here Bison, you either make a decision that satisfies everyone, or u forever be known as the arbitrary ban man of a wonderful friend and player.
Dont think your off scot free either Drunk, Quit Picking fights, quit being an ass at whatever, whereever, at everything basically, and learn from this damnit. Dont give me the crap that you have either, its been 1 day.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
BISON i think u shud give him 1 more chance ,u took his admin ryts but i think perm ban is too bad for him...-_-
just a request from my side !
[Image: 7kttbws03ldon8zzz0uq.jpg]
\m/ Cool \m/
Drunk acts as if he has no idea why he got banned. problem is he ruined his friendship with me. Every time dk would fuck up, I would defend him, tell everyone he wad still learning and that he would become a great admin one day. I also honestly believed this. I tried to teach drunk the basics of being an admin. At first I thought he was just slow to learn. But eventually drunk started a pity trip on himself. He started acting improper for an admin, and worst of all he stopped even caring about my advice. see drunk the thing is you didn't listen every time I said that you were going too far, or needlessly harassing someone. When I put myself on the lounge for someone, I expect them to change their behavior as to not put me in this situation again. Drunk is a strong headed ego tistical child who needs to mature. This was not a REMOVAL of admin, this was the rectifying of a mistake. Y although I don't believe a perm ban is needed, I believe the minimum of a month of warranted. He needs to learn his lesson. When a 4 month admin has more abuse threads than year long admins do, you know something us fishy.

Finally to drunk killer, don't act all, innocent. remember why you are blocked on my friends list. I directly told you at one point that if you don't smarten up you will lose admin and get banned. All you replied with was iknow... So the more apprised and innocent you act, the less respect you will have from me if you get unbanned.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?