Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a LEG3ND [Riser Admiration]
ceddeeoo, post: 69242, member: 9052 Wrote:i heard mahone makes 300$ off every kill he gets

Yeah, I heard that too, from a good source.
ceddeeoo, post: 69242, member: 9052 Wrote:i heard mahone makes 300$ off every kill he gets
lol you serious?
Assassin, post: 69247, member: 2398 Wrote:lol you serious?
yeah no kidding

Riser, post: 69234, member: 992 Wrote:Ya, I rage a lot. I usually do it as a joke, ask anyone on my friends list. Have I ever raged ingamw? Not really.

Professional players are people that earn from something they're skilled at.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional
Joke? Nope! Talking about them behind their back is just as bad.
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
I heard hostage gains 300 calories off every kill...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
448 to be exact. I treat myself 1 Mars bar per kil. You should do the same, you probably won't have to eat that many bars tho. NOMNOMNOM
silly, post: 69168, member: 2152 Wrote:Well known by people who actually frequent the office server, lol. Riser has also been an admin for almost a year, I think.
I think ,this sentence speaks Lol !

Riser, post: 69122, member: 992 Wrote:Mahone isnt a pro, hes just skilled. Huge diff.
you mean that?Lol ! i know mahone from times.when you were a kid.
LmFaO !!! hah ...and if mahone is not pro...then YOU are a pro!!...Yeah ?!?!!?!??!!!!! hahahaaaa:confused:

after ten years playin' this game i know who's pro & who isnt. . . and you are NOT.
bcuz that time when i was playin' this game, you even didn't know what is css and when mahone was a pro, you were installing css lol .
Eternal, post: 69152, member: 478 Wrote:Who's riser?
Assassin, post: 69112, member: 2398 Wrote:riser is nothing.

And something else !! I am the HOSTAGE...and Now you are nothing but a Poor Riser !!!that newb hostage's Dowwwn !!!

...& it doesn't worth to talk 'bout it anymore (= REPORT)

He said that during our scrim amd he was like 21-7 so he made 6300 from that game omg so proooo
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
Tiffany <3, post: 69267, member: 14826' Wrote:He said that during our scrim amd he was like 21-7 so he made 6300 from that game omg so proooo
mahone scrims? i want to see him in a scrim
Nah, it was in the thirties, 35 or something.

LOL at mahyar trolling

"i know mahone from times.when you were a kid"

:p
Assassin, post: 69269, member: 2398 Wrote:mahone scrims? i want to see him in a scrim

pwnd us, but we counted that each time we killed mahone, we got 1 win so we won unofficially.
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/