Poll: How should it be? Show Results
The old way was just fine
16 41.03%
16+ = 1 AWP, 26+ = 2 AWPs, 34+ = 3 AWPs?
9 23.08%
Keep the current way they're set up
8 20.51%
AWP FREE!
4 10.26%
Other (Write Down)
2 5.13%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leave the AWPs the way it was
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 69327, member: 9168 Wrote:Yes, it's time to implement it for all servers, not just d2. Same 5 people complain about it, but whenever I joined it was more fun and more awps, and more people using them.
Many people go for those "NO AWP/AUTO" servers, do you think they'll stay after this in the servers?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
M. Bison, post: 69385, member: 359 Wrote:Although intended to curb the use of auto snipers in the server, this plugin appears to have had the opposite effect. There was a substantial increase in autos following this plugin. ARYA for instance, at one point was a foremost hater and advocate of banning all things auto. He's now an avid user of the auto sniper. What does it all mean!? :eek:

He's gone to the dark side. No amount of double rainbows can bring him back
DK, post: 69392, member: 3039 Wrote:Many people go for those "NO AWP/AUTO" servers, do you think they'll stay after this in the servers?

Its impossible to implement a rule that everyone is ok with . O.o . I for one think this yeilds more good than bad
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
ARYA!, post: 69397, member: 1011 Wrote:Its impossible to implement a rule that everyone is ok with . o_O . I for one think this yeilds more good than bad
Thats why changing now wont make any better. Everyone was accustomed to the other way.. And pretty much it was the best way IMO.

DK, post: 69409, member: 3039 Wrote:Thats why changing now wont make any better. Everyone was accustomed to the other way.. And pretty much it was the best way IMO.
Ty for sharing your opinion with us
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 69413, member: 3519 Wrote:Ty for sharing your opinion with us
Not a problem.

Im alright with both ways. As for the current change, I suggest that we can increase the purchase quota to per one-third (every 20mins) instead of per half or similar.
[Image: Rose.png]
[Image: 570717_202.png]
LordbabY, post: 69501, member: 11073 Wrote:Im alright with both ways. As for the current change, I suggest that we can increase the purchase quota to per one-third (every 20mins) instead of per half or similar.
Yes, I was gonna suggest it too, because regular servers have 20 min time, and 24/7 servers have 60 min. 20:60 = 1:3
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
DK, post: 69409, member: 3039 Wrote:Thats why changing now wont make any better. Everyone was accustomed to the other way.. And pretty much it was the best way IMO.
No it wasn't better. Explain to me how it was better before?
Just because people are accustomed to a traditional massive restriction on awps, doesn't mean that it's better, or that they won't eventually prefer the new awp settings.
Previously there was an absolute awp monopoly.

And lordbaby's idea is an even greater improvement:
LordbabY, post: 69501, member: 11073 Wrote:Im alright with both ways. As for the current change, I suggest that we can increase the purchase quota to per one-third (every 20mins) instead of per half or similar.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 69327, member: 9168 Wrote:Yes, it's time to implement it for all servers, not just d2. Same 5 people complain about it, but whenever I joined it was more fun and more awps, and more people using them.
25-31 people came in the forums against this way. Got it the vote might +or- 4 off, but it definitely shows that more do not like it. More people aren't using awps, they are using Auto's and scouts(lack of awp). The voting here even shows that 5 of 13 like it. So, don't implement it elsewhere. The same person who hardly AWPs is posting to change the AWP rule to effect other players' playing style.
_RemiX, post: 69300, member: 3519 Wrote:I'll be honest I shy away from servers that won't allow me to play the game with the guns I want. Btw haxii you should proof read your posts before you post them. You completely contradicted yourself there.
Me too.