Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO Giveaway [Two Winners Selected/ Contest Over]
I've sent my copy to Eternal. Smile
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I sent the PM to the user that is gifting the other copy with instructions to send it to Lightning_Zero so I am waiting for that to be done.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat, post: 76590, member: 2104 Wrote:I sent the PM to the user that is gifting the other copy with instructions to send it to Lightning_Zero so I am waiting for that to be done.
Oh okay. I was a little confused. Thanks for the update. Smile
I have sent the copy I donated to Lightning_Zero per instructions from JayCat. Enjoy and congratulations to both of the winners! Big Grin
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Masterful1, post: 76595, member: 3284 Wrote:I have sent the copy I donated to Lightning_Zero per instructions from JayCat. Enjoy and congratulations to both of the winners! Big Grin
I have received it! Big Grin Downloading now! Thanks again!
I would like for each of the winners to make a post to make sure that the process was complete so I can close this thread.
Thanks to everyone that participated in this giveaway, it was fun.

Maybe there will be more to come soon. So stay tuned. Smile
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
If you guys want me to type again :p

Here is proof that I have received it.

Oh and I have redeemed it. I'm downloading it now.

[Image: 25775236.png]
Yeup, got it last night. Already started playing on the DM server.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

my gameme profile is http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=MD+John+F...ll&x=0&y=0 and i would love if i could win since my friends actually purchase lots of games and im left will just old games like Garrys Mod or DoD even though they are very very fun and i usually dont get to try out new games that come out until maybe 6-7 months later since they really dont release games in stores that quick so i would love if i would be able to win and TY for your awesome giveaway for CS:GO
Lman Gkay, post: 76605, member: 15310 Wrote:my gameme profile is http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=MD John Freeman&si=players&rc=all&x=0&y=0 and i would love if i could win since my friends actually purchase lots of games and im left will just old games like Garrys Mod or DoD even though they are very very fun and i usually dont get to try out new games that come out until maybe 6-7 months later since they really dont release games in stores that quick so i would love if i would be able to win and TY for your awesome giveaway for CS:GO
Contest is over. Lookout for more of such giveaways alright.Wink
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.